Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:58 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
SorceressRydia
Sneaks sakura a strawberry one with a cut strawberry on side.....shhh! Don't tell. I snuck behind bar. Lays 20 spot on counter and runs, trips over feet, picks self up and leaps onto bar stool! *whistle whistle*

rofl rofl rofl

@darth... maybe put the link first thing... i'm not sure. are you posting it in the CB or a diff forum?
im going to be posting it all over the guild to start.. and if i need to il also post it in the CB  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:01 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
SorceressRydia
Sneaks sakura a strawberry one with a cut strawberry on side.....shhh! Don't tell. I snuck behind bar. Lays 20 spot on counter and runs, trips over feet, picks self up and leaps onto bar stool! *whistle whistle*

rofl rofl rofl

@darth... maybe put the link first thing... i'm not sure. are you posting it in the CB or a diff forum?
im going to be posting it all over the guild to start.. and if i need to il also post it in the CB

Well it looks good to me, (love the color shifting schetch)  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:04 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
SorceressRydia

rofl rofl rofl

stole it from a buddy i knew's nextopia  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:09 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
SorceressRydia

rofl rofl rofl

I went on DeviantArt to look for a graphic for this years client listing.. and i have like 24 pics from kitty! lolz i need to check my deviant art more often.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:11 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
SorceressRydia

rofl rofl rofl

I went on DeviantArt to look for a graphic for this years client listing.. and i have like 24 pics from kitty! lolz i need to check my deviant art more often.
lol. i have 3 of me from her..lol all of them nekkid!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:14 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

hehe the one she drew of me is in my profile... sweatdrop  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:16 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

all of mine are in my profile. xp also.. want me to advertise this in the dredded CB there sakura? get people to join the guild?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:19 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

all of mine are in my profile. xp also.. want me to advertise this in the dredded CB there sakura? get people to join the guild?

I thought that's what you were going to do in the first place whee ... but it's your contest. Do as you wish.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:20 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

I thought that's what you were going to do in the first place whee ... but it's your contest. Do as you wish.
adverttise everywhere you can... but il do that now  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

adverttise everywhere you can... but il do that now

True true! i guess i need to add the Duckies contest to the front page too..  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Wanderlings Distraction

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:29 pm
I want the addy to your Deviant Art site, Sakura. Please? *Blink! Blink!*  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:30 pm
Wanderlings Distraction
I want the addy to your Deviant Art site, Sakura. Please? *Blink! Blink!*

I have no pics just an account, which reminds me i need the link to yours too! i got kitterz added as a friend already.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Wanderlings Distraction

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:32 pm
Ok, I have two:
http://imwanderling.deviantart.com/
http://mystical-muse.deviantart.com/

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:36 pm
lol i tihnk we attracted alot of people from ym advertisement..lol check out the moderator panel.  

Darthspanky

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:37 pm
Darthspanky
lol i tihnk we attracted alot of people from ym advertisement..lol check out the moderator panel.

WOWza! screw gaia Ads place chatterbox ad's lol!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games