Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8357 8358 8359 8360 8361 8362 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:35 pm
Yes, xd at my misery.

Let's just hope I find some huge a** pictures to take up most of the page.
Let's use a bigger font too...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:37 pm
TheBlueWarrior

Caffine is almost exactly the same as Ritilin on the chemical level. It can help you concentrate a little. I did a little research, seeing as I have ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome.

If you drink lots of caffeine AND take Ritlin, is it bad? xD
Cuz my cousin used to drink TONS of coffee and Red Bulls too, and he acted like A FREAK xd
He also had anger management issues..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:39 pm
Well, what kind of caffinated drinks are there that I can have? I can't have coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:40 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Caffine is almost exactly the same as Ritilin on the chemical level. It can help you concentrate a little. I did a little research, seeing as I have ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome.

Cuz my cousin used to drink TONS of coffee and Red Bulls too, and he acted like A FREAK xd

Actually, yeah. xd Its a really bad idea. Oh, and its possible to over dose on caffine as well.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:42 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Actually, yeah. xd Its a really bad idea. Oh, and its possible to over dose on caffine as well.

I only have one cousin who's normal/successful.
All the rest have lots of problems.. and it's funny, the family only talks about them xd not about how well Emily is doing..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:44 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

All the rest have lots of problems.. and it's funny, the family only talks about them xd not about how well Emily is doing..

Lol, thats kind of sad. What does she do?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:48 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Lol, thats kind of sad. What does she do?

She goes to school full time (16 credits), works two jobs, has gotten scholarships, supports herself/has her own place, has a brand new Mustang xD and she's only 20.. My grandparents don't even acknowledge her.

But they baby the s**t out of my other ******** up cousins..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:49 pm
FangzV
Well, what kind of caffinated drinks are there that I can have? I can't have coffee.

Hmmm, let me think.
Sooooda? I dunno, I'm just guessing. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:51 pm
TheBlueWarrior
FangzV

Hmmm, let me think.
Sooooda? I dunno, I'm just guessing. xd

How bout Mountain Dew, or green tea?

>w<

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:59 pm
We have no Mountain Dew or green tea and I have a one soda per day limit (although that is all I see my mom drink) and I've already used that.

Oshi- dad's home.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

kezakey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:09 pm
Hmm if all else fails then please try water. Its got no caffeen in it and no preservatives...

rofl Oh I am so happy happy joy joy.. I have managed to get my gold up to $1k. Now I can put my home on a plot.. yipppeeeee ayeeee...

Here everyone, have a drink on me... **non alcoholic beverages, this is pg13 place**.. ah Im so happy... yipppeee...
Now the question is, will I stop myself from going on a spending spreee.... time will tell .. only time will tell..

BE SAFE OK!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:24 pm
Two things happened in my band class today;

1. Something died.
2. Glass shards and a strange liquid were found on the floor near the flute section.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:38 pm
kezakey
Hmm if all else fails then please try water. Its got no caffeen in it and no preservatives...

rofl Oh I am so happy happy joy joy.. I have managed to get my gold up to $1k. Now I can put my home on a plot.. yipppeeeee ayeeee...

Here everyone, have a drink on me... **non alcoholic beverages, this is pg13 place**.. ah Im so happy... yipppeee...
Now the question is, will I stop myself from going on a spending spreee.... time will tell .. only time will tell..

BE SAFE OK!!!

Except that defeats the purpose of what we're trying to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:04 pm
Lyss The One In The Back

1. Something died.
2. Glass shards and a strange liquid were found on the floor near the flute section.

Oh my.. that sounds interesting xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:07 pm
chianachan
Lyss The One In The Back

1. Something died.

Oh my.. that sounds interesting xd

Oh yes. Tell us.

I'm back after about an hour. ONE ******** HOUR OF VALUABLE RESEARCH TIME DOWN THE CRAPPER AS MY BROTHER FIXES THE WII INTERNET CONNECTION AND RIGHT AFTER THAT MY MOTHER DECIDES TO STEAL THE COMPUTER AND SPEND A WHOLE SHITLOAD OF TIME.
NOW I ONLY HAVE 2 1/2 FRICKIN HOURS LEFT AND I'VE ONLY GOT TWO DAMN PAGES.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8357 8358 8359 8360 8361 8362 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games