Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8365 8366 8367 8368 8369 8370 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:22 pm
It's for fags kthxbye D:<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:23 pm
churrlo
It's for fags kthxbye D:<

Girls can be fags too ya'know. But it's bedtime, night night.  

Dana Pixie Stix

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:00 am
Holy s**t it was just because my mum was drunk that she said I could get a tattoo.. she's ******** serious xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:01 am
Go get it before she changes her mind.  

Dana Pixie Stix

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:08 am
Teh Dana

Nah, she won't.
But s**t. Now I can't decide on something.. because all the things I always said I wanted are like, really huge and expensive pieces xD

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:20 am
chianachan
Teh Dana

Nah, she won't.
But s**t. Now I can't decide on something.. because all the things I always said I wanted are like, really huge and expensive pieces xD

i have a tattoo. xd angel has like, five or something...*counts* no, six.

my sister has more than i care to count but you can't see any of them. ninja she's a tattoo ninja!

aaand i convinced my mama to get one just two years ago. rofl ha!  

WastelandMama
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:36 am
bluegrass cat
chianachan
Teh Dana

Nah, she won't.

i have a tattoo. xd angel has like, five or something...*counts* no, six.

my sister has more than i care to count but you can't see any of them. ninja she's a tattoo ninja!

aaand i convinced my mama to get one just two years ago. rofl ha!

heheh thats cool like almost everyone in my family has atleast a few.. I was being all sad because my sister finally made an appointment for Tuesday.. and my mom wanted to go with her so she can talk the her artist about something she wants. I was like *pout* 'No fair, you guys get them and I don't v.v' and my mum was like '... o__O I told you, you can get one. For your birthday this month, if you want' My sister was like 'AHAHA WE THOUGHT YOU JUST SAID THAT CUZ YOU WERE DRUNK!' xd

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:42 am
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?  

Thanatos Phoenix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:46 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?

yo' mama's up!

rofl

tee hee hee...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:47 am
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?

yo' mama's up!

rofl

tee hee hee...
Nuuuuuu the horror yo mama joks..... my class has yo mama jokes about everything you say..... very annoying...  

Thanatos Phoenix

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:48 am
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?

yo' mama's up!

rofl

tee hee hee...
Nuuuuuu the horror yo mama joks..... my class has yo mama jokes about everything you say..... very annoying...

*huggles* Hi Than!
Eww I hate that show where all they do is make yo mama jokes.. xD my sister watches it...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:49 am
chianachan
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?

yo' mama's up!

rofl

tee hee hee...

*huggles* Hi Than!
Eww I hate that show where all they do is make yo mama jokes.. xD my sister watches it...
Hi Chia!
Yo mama jokes are so old 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:52 am
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?

yo' mama's up!

rofl

tee hee hee...

ugh, that sounds better than the "p***s game". stare

when i went to hs, whenever we had a substitute, the guys in the class would wait until the sub's back was turned and then they'd randomly yell out "p***s!"

rolleyes

it was the dumbest thing ever, and all the girls were always like "omg you all suck". so finally, one day, i'd had enough and about the fifth time the teacher had to turn around and demand who was doing it, i calmly said "it was jon, andrew, blaine, brandon and shane. they've been doing it all week."

xd

ooooh, they were pissed! but all the girls were all smirky like "you so asked for that, douches."

remember boys: showing off by being an asshat only works in middle school! by high school, girls have figured out that asshats aren't cool or funny, they're just asshats. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:56 am
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?

yo' mama's up!

rofl

tee hee hee...

when i went to hs, whenever we had a substitute, the guys in the class would wait until the sub's back was turned and then they'd randomly yell out "p***s!"

rolleyes

it was the dumbest thing ever, and all the girls were always like "omg you all suck". so finally, one day, i'd had enough and about the fifth time the teacher had to turn around and demand who was doing it, i calmly said "it was jon, andrew, blaine, brandon and shane. they've been doing it all week."

xd

ooooh, they were pissed! but all the girls were all smirky like "you so asked for that, douches."

remember boys: showing off by being an asshat only works in middle school! by high school, girls have figured out that asshats aren't cool or funny, they're just asshats. 3nodding
Mohahaha thats so evil and wonderful xd

Well I have never been an asshat I´m just to nice and geeky xd  

Thanatos Phoenix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:58 am
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
Hallo!

Whats up everyone?

yo' mama's up!

rofl

tee hee hee...

rolleyes

xd

Mohahaha thats so evil and wonderful xd

Well I have never been an asshat I´m just to nice and geeky xd

hey, its always the nice and geeky guys who score in the end, so good for you! xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8365 8366 8367 8368 8369 8370 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games