Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Kusaragi
I'm sure you could buy any of the EI with gold if you wanted...

Hahahahaha. This joke, it is so funny to me. Current level of money is just past 6.5k. It makes me so sad.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:54 pm
It's a good combination of colors Erverain. It's very good.

Edit. Erverain, if you want to make gold play booty grab in the aquarium forum if you computer can handle it  

Kire Kaysan

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:45 pm
Love the use of color and how it all ties together. Maybe could use something....but I'm not totally sure what. It's looking really good though!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:01 pm
Nice use of Red and Black, the Crystal makes a good focal point.

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - GET IT ON.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:04 pm
Deliciously gruesome and violent, Kusa. Nice skin combination. Some say that nano-c pose is too violent for Gaia. I beg to differ. 3nodding If they can show all-but-n****e boobs on a succubus, they can show an exploding head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 am
It's interesting, because it's completely half-and-half. Generally I prefer colours to be evenly distributed through the outfit, but that would totally defeat the purpose for you, Pisces. x3 I like it, it's a different idea. I want to try something similar, now. The tail kind of sticks out (as tails tend to do x3), but it does add more detail.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:24 pm
well the wings seem to stand out a bit i realize that they go with the form but they still stand out  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:07 pm
The use of the Infernal Spirit and Superior skin works really well together. Nice use of backup items and I have to say that I'm a little sad that I didn't think of it. xd

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - GET IT ON.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Other than being generally repulsed by it, I can't say much is "wrong" with that avatar... Even that is right about it, I suppose...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:43 am
It's very, very black. I don't dislike it, I just can't think of much to say about it. sweatdrop The fog-body and shadowy reaper seem at odds with the hat and specs, but those are also what keep the whole thing from being unnoticeable.

@Pendragon: I agree 100% about the wings, but I'm rarely willing to take a 20k loss for an outfit. x3 Should have done it when I had the demon imp wings, though.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:56 am
At the same time black would throw off the curent light-bright color palete.
What stands out for me more is the hair next to the wings. The wig is similar to your skin tone and doen't get tied in with anything else you are wearing.

Most importantly it is a shade of yellow smack between two areas of purple (it's compliment which makes one or the other stand out) so it draws all attention to that spot thus making the wings stand out.

So I'm thinking even the black wings might still standout too much simple because of placment. Long story short, you might think to toy with the hair rather than spend all that gold for nothing.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:27 pm
It's good to see vintage Elcia again. Good avi, although I don't think those eyes work with the shades.  

Kire Kaysan

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:21 pm
D:
Your bottom half is so scrawny it's a wonder you're actually standing.

The only thing that bugs me is how unproportional it is =/ Though I generally like where you're going with it...

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:59 pm
Looking good, Invis. The whites and golds flow together well, and even that bloody turtle looks like it belongs. I'm not sure I can pick out anything.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:42 pm
Erv, why do you hate Lemmy? =( He has feelings too, y'know.

Anyway. Yours...My main issue is with the colors. The left side is all black while the right is brown and orange. To make your new bunny friend fit in a little better I'd say make the color theme a bit more uniform throughout, because right now there's a very clear division between the left and the right =/

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games