Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Kagura turned into a dog, sniffing the air for any signs of more soilders. The smell of death and blood lay heavy in the air, and she made a face. Stepping over the dead bodies of soilders, she turned back, waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:26 pm
Kerrigan blinked. "Oh, yeah, I'm ready to go." She patted Viral, making sure he was really ok. "I'm sorry I didn't react to you getting hurt. I'm so out of it..." She shivered slightly and her eyes slid out of focus for a moment before she shook herself a bit and came back to alertness. "Sorry. Let's go. Uh, someone who knows where they're going should probably lead.."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:45 pm
Lobo got up in a daze, holding El Antonio close. She started walking out the door and down the hall without seeming to pay any attention to where she was going.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:22 am
Salvation: *He nodded to Viral* *He charged a beam through the movement of his cells and after a bit he should a large laser that blew straight out side of the base*

Viral: lets move! *He starts running through the wreckage to the outside with Salvation following*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:20 pm
Kerrigan stared blankly at the wrekage for a moment, before she shook herself out of it and grabbed Lobo, heaving her over her shoulder, before sprinting after Viral and Salvation. "That was... effective, to say the least."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:43 pm
Kagura barked, and ran towards the group, grabbing her bag under the desk on her way. She threw it over her neck, and it transformed into a collar. She nodded her head in approval. All of her items transform with her, even if she is already in a different form. She jumped over most of the rumble from the blast, and once outside she stopped and waited for Elcia.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:46 pm
Cthugarai covered his eyes from the blast, the wall seemingly disintegrate in places. "What POWER" He thought, "I'm just glad we don't have to fight that" He followed a little further behind looking through the rubble for any sort of usable weapon but they all seemed to be destroyed, or otherwise damaged. Also in the rubble was a 7-and-a-half foot tall cylinder, filled with a thick blue/black substance swirling inside. Cthugarai paid it no mind, and as he left the complex, a large chuck of ceiling fell and cracked the side of the cylinder. a small portion of the fluid seeping out of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you all so much for helping my eggs hatch. ^_^ please check my Scroll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:52 am
If Elcia had not moved immediately after after Salv, viral and Kagura she might have noticed, but she was preoccupied with a new power.

"I'm not getting left behind." she told Kagura with a scratch behind an ear.

She looked back at the gapping hole in the side of the base.
"Who needs a front door when the outdoors connect to the indoors? Salvation I like your interior decorating style!" She grinned but she new she was bad a making jokes.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:14 pm
Kagura smiled at Elcia, and turned, aking sure everyone was out. Seeing everyone was out, Kagura chased after the group, making a face at the liquid in the cylinder, but was afraid what it was. She ran after them, staying at the back to watch for anyone or anything that might be following them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:58 pm
Viral: I think you will have a lot of chances to use your new ability Elci ^^ *He looks at Cthugarai* What did you break? O.o  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:20 pm
"I didn't break anything!" Cthugarai said with indignity. But looking back he finally noticed the cylinder and frowned. "I think that's from what Salvation did, but in any case we don't have time to worry about it." He turned around and started walking away from the complex keeping a wary eye out of any unwanted company.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you all so much for helping my eggs hatch. ^_^ please check my Scroll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:16 am
Once safely outside, Kerrigan set Lobo down onto her feet gently. "Are you ok?" she asked her, her eyes full of concern as they flickered over Lobo's face, trying to read her thoughts. She couldn't figure out what was up though, and sighed internally. Instead, she gave Lobo a quick hug. "Stay safe, ok?" she told her.

Kerrigan looked at Elcia. "Hey, I thought it was my job to make the jokes around here," she teased. "But I agree. The whole impenetrable fortress look is so blasé and cliché. Huge open air bay windows are all the rage in Europe I hear." She winked at Elcia.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Lobo shook her head like a dog with a rat. Unfortunatly, this quickly lead to dizziness...
She blinked and looked around, wondering why they were all outside and what everyone was talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm
*Gunfire started comming at them and Elzeroths shadow could be seen in the smoke ahead*

Viral: Ready Salvation?

Salvation: Affirmative. *He walks towards the gunfire not being fazed by the bullets and he soon runs at Elzeroth as Elzeroth runs at him*

Elzeroth: *Lunges at Salvation*

Salvation: *He ducks down and greets Elzeroth to 2 punches in the stomach and then an upercut to the face*

Elzeroth: *He stumbles back then knees Salvation in the face and picks him up sand throws him into the middle of the field and then charges at him*

Salvation: *Once on the ground and as Elzeroth gets close he kicks him in the stomach then the throat and slowly gets up*

Elzeroth: *He does a round house kick towards Salvation but Salvation catches his leg and throws him back and then jumpss up to slam Elzeroth with both fists* *Elzeroth grabs a tree and as Salvation comes down he impales Salvation on the tree*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 pm
((Dang, that's a hard post to follow. xD))

Kerrigan stared at the scene before her, hardly believing her eyes, blinking slowly. She felt as though she was moving through molasses and all time had slowed down. But with a jolt like lightning all time sped up for her and she jumped forward and sent a bolt of magic onto Elzeroth's face, designed to melt flesh by boiling the plasma in the blood. "Hey Elzeroth!" she called out as she grew to the same size as him. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size - your exact size?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games