Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Naturally, the boy walked in...an air of confidence around him, ever present in his walk, but it wasn't that of a particularly arrogant person, but rather a renewed confidence in himself that allowed him to not have a care in the world at that moment. Ever since his time with Ronna...he had resolved to himself to have confidence in his own abilities, but be humble at the very same time...a word that never seemed to be in his dictionary, but was trying to slowly wiggle its way in. It would take some time to change his very being to that degree, but hey, might as well start as soon as possible.

Getting onto the platform, he slowly flipped a coin repeatedly as he walk. Catching it just to see if it was on heads or tails side. There was no reason why he was doing this...he wasn't even making the slightest decision by it, but it was certainly relaxing to say the least. He did somehow keep his eyes on his surrounding as he did it, his mind multitasking pretty well. He looked from person to person...looking for someone. He found Ronna, but he figured she would be sitting in that prefect's compartment during the train ride...well...if there was one. He had no idea...nor did he care even the slightest. A kid like him was an obvious passover for such a role...speaking that he held no regards for authority most of the time. That being said, there was almost no point in meeting up with Ronna, for he would just be saying hi and then the two would part for the ride. So, he focused on others, snaking between the crowd and maybe finding at least someone he knew, or wanted to know really.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:21 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked onto the platform, a very calm expression on his face. He had a very productive and fun summer, working and then his time with Ari, which actually provided an exciting time in his summer. He actually couldn't wait to see the girl again. He found himself enjoying the girl's presence more and more as they were together. He even found himself grinning more and more as he saw her...for whatever reason. He had no idea why, but he did.

So, walking onto the platform, he instinctively searched for the girl...or Nina for that matter. He had no idea where either of them were. He did look for his Quidditch teammates as well. He didn't want to spend the train ride all alone again. Believe it or not...eight hours of solitude sucked. Despite not being the biggest conversationalist in the world, he had no idea what to do with himself for the long ride.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image

Arianna passed through the wall of the platform. She smiled at the scarlet train in front of her. This was the best time of year in her opinion. It was well worth the tearful goodbye she'd given her father and her youngest sister. She looked behind her to see her other sister Addie join her on the platform. It was Addie's first year and Ari had promised her father she'd look after her. She led the way towards the train with trunks and owl cages in tow. She glanced around and saw Benjamin not to far off. Turning to look at her little sister, "There's my friend over there. I'm going to go visit. You're welcome to join us. Then we can help you find a compartment."
User Image
The younger and dark haired sister shook her head. "I'm fine on my own." She said quickly. The younger girl knew who this Benjamin was and she definitely wasn't about to become the third wheel. She shuddered a little. She rolled her eyes at her older sister's concern for her. It was always the same Ari was always looking after her making sure she did everything right. Addie just wanted to explore and do her own things. She waved off her older sister and wandered off looking for someone her own age.

Arianna shrugged her feisty little sister's comment off. She waved excitedly at Benjamin. She had a great summer and it was partially because of this shy boy. Instead of having to work everyday at the bakery she went to Diagon Alley with him. She had so much fun picking out a broom and getting ice cream with her friend. She wondered if he was the main reason she had her trunk packed a week in advance. As she made her way over to him she suddenly felt a little shy. Could it be possible? Did he get taller since the last time she saw him or maybe she was finally paying closer attention to the boy's looks. She felt the heat rush into her cheeks and she could only imagine how red they looked. "Hi Benjamin. How was the rest of your summer?" She sent him a small smile trying to brush off the nerves she felt when she started talking to him.

RedEagleEye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:07 pm
I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to say
XXXI notice your eyes are always glued to me
XXXXXXYou're keeping them here and it makes no sense at allUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory ran through the barrier with her cat hanging around her neck like a lazy black boa feeling her usual feeling of sadness that summer was over but was still overpowered by her feeling of extreme gratification. Her Da had surprised her in the middle of the summer with opening up for his band with her own music which considering how many times her father actually gives concerts now and days was huge. When she had gone up on stage she had been afraid she'd blow chunks over the crowd and for split second had felt a little ill, but she had rocked the house and even caught the eye of a few producers who wanted her to sign with them or at the very least record a few songs with their own clients. She was finally coming into her own! Of course it was all thanks to her Da but he couldn't keep it in about how proud he had been of her when she had rocked the house and had even joked that he had been afraid to follow up her act. All she knew was that the moment her wizard test things were over she was going straight to her Da's producer and rocketing up the music ladder. She wanted to be the girl who could do it all; sing, write her own music, and play at least five instruments. She already knew the piano, guitar, and the bass, next on her list were the drums and the saxophone. Don't know why she wanted to learn the sax but she had heard its soulful sound in the back of some old record and had fallen in love. Maybe she could practice in that music classroom. Gah, she had so much to do this year already! Studying for these OWL things, write two new songs, learn the sax, and keep going to class semi-regularly. And even with all this on her plat she couldn't keep her large grin off her face. Just as she was about to step onto the train she spotted a familiar older boy and waved to catch his attention. "Oi, Theo! 'avin' fun with your coin t'ere?" Rory asked with a laugh. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

RedEagleEye007

Wearing~ Casual
Where am I?~Platform 9 3/4
Who's here? ~Everyone and their mother...literally
I wonder..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXRock and roll, honey, don't you know, baby
XXXWe're all alone now?
I need something to sing about  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Platform with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, finally. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τïṃε τø lïṡτεṉ τø ṃε ώhïṉε ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉøτhïṉģ αṉḋ εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ αll ατ øṉсε? ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃεløḋɾαṃατïс ƒøølṡ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṉευɾøτïс τø τhε вøṉε, ṉø ḋøυвτ αвøυτ ïτ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott was relieved when he finally made his way through the barrier, a glance over his shoulder to see that his brother hadn't decided to follow. Ken had been weirdly cautious about the trip to the train station. He was apparently paranoid that Paul was going to wait until the boys were alone and intercept them, taking Jesse and preventing him from going back to school. The Ravenclaw was pretty sure his brother was on the other boy's last nerve, but he didn't fault Kenneth for being worried. It didn't seem like too much of a stretch that Paul would know they were going to be here, and that he would kidnap Jesse from the station. Elliott glanced at the other boy with a small, apologetic frown. "I think he's going to stay on the other side to make sure... well, you know," he said, not figuring that Jesse would want the reason said out loud. Someone could overhear, after all, and that could be bad. He sighed faintly, eyes on the crowd, trying to spot... Dammit. He found Arianna easily enough, but she was talking to Benjamin. He had no desire to interact with his housemate any more than necessary. He couldn't really see why Ari liked the guy, and suspected that her liking wasn't entirely platonic, which completely baffled him. But, whatever, it was her life, right? As long as the guy wasn't a prat to her... and as long as his idiocy didn't rub off on her. Not that it would; Ari was a smart girl. He sighed, wondering what he should do, though. He was pretty sure Jesse had probably had enough of him, and he didn't see Emily anywhere, and he didn't have any other friends... It was his own fault, he knew, but he couldn't help it if he had low tolerance for stupidity.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģïṿε ṃÿṡεlƒ τhε сɾεερṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ ρlαÿṡ τɾïсќṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ïτ αll ќεερṡ αḋḋïṉģ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ï τhïṉќ ï'ṃ сɾαсќïṉģ υρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Platform with Adeline
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crap this is cool! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy watched a pair of girls, one who looked a bit older and one about her age, entered the platform. She considered the pair briefly, wondering if she should try to talk to them... or at least, the younger one. The two had a short conversation, and then the younger girl broke off from her older sister. Ivy watched the older girl approach a boy who looked around her age, and smirked faintly. That just figured; she wouldn't want to hang out with her older sister and her boyfriend, either. The redhead grinned and pushed her things over to the brunette, offering her a grin. "Hey there! I'm Ivy! You a first year?" she asked, figuring that she couldn't be positive about the other girl. Maybe she just looked young. She was definitely a student, though, since she had a trunk of her own. Honestly, Ivy had a plan; she was going to collect a small army of a bunch of other first years, and cram them all into one compartment. That way, there was absolutely no room for Mr. I'm Too Good To Apologize To You. She was pretty sure that if she caught sight of Joel, he'd help her out, but she wasn't going to stand around waiting on the kid. Better to act fast, she figured. Or, oooh, maybe she could enlist the help of some older student to chase the prat off. She'd have to leave out the fact that she'd punched him, probably, but still, it was an idea.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Open for interaction :3

amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:34 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧(Where) Platform 9 3/4 ✧(What) About to go to school! ✧ (With) Ivy and Adaline ✧(Why) To learn of course!

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira pushed through the barrier anxiously but excitedly with her sky blue eyes wide with admiration at what was around her. She was at long last about to attend Hogwarts and finally learn all about the magic around her. More importantly, she could finally use her wand! Her little kitten Hershey was mewing from her crate and was not at all amused by the jostling all around her, but she quickly promised her familiar that once she was in a compartment she would let her out to stretch her legs on the long ride. Her parents were behind her struggling not to be too overly emotional, or at least that's what she assumed by their rather constipated facial expressions. Her father hugged her one last time and told her to loosen up and step outside the library once in a while making her roll her eyes but grudgingly agree. He could be so silly, she couldn't go to class if she was in the library. Her mother was still crying a little and telling her things like "don't go off by yourself" or "stay with a group at all times" making her wonder if she was going to school or a wilderness survival camp. The girl could understand her parent's ire given her track record but they should know that she wouldn't go randomly wandering off. Not only was it dangerous, it was just plain stupid. But still, Eira agreed if only so they would stop crying and gave them both another round of hugs asking that they give her sister an extra one for her that afternoon when she returned from school and that she would write her that evening once she was sorted. Once her parents finally unlatched from her she pushed on ahead to get to the train when she spotted two girls that looked to be her age conversing. Well, her mother had made her promise to stay in a group, and it would help to start off the school year with at least friendly acquaintances. So she gathered what little courage she had and walked over to them really hoping she wasn't interrupting anything. Wouldn't that be embarrassing! "H-hello. I was wondering if the two of you were first years?" she asked with her fingers nervously playing with her skirt. She had already dressed in her uniform because she didn't see the reason not to. Changing on the train was disturbing, disgusting, and just not smart.

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:40 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby was the second through the barrier, just after Jess, Eleazar and Violante close behind. His goal was finding either Ronna or some friends- Jess would probably sneak off to go find the blue haired little punk she was crushing on- which he wasn't as alarmed about as he might have been because the kid was fifteen, and in Toby's eyes, not a particularly intimidating fifteen at that. Besides, as Jess was always saying it was her business and she didn't need a horde of brothers making ugly faces about it. Hey, his face was handsome no matter what, Uriel wasn't here to look that constipated, and Eleazar... Toby was pretty sure Eleazar had bigger fish to fry. He spotted a familiar head of blonde hair on a bench and made his way over hands, shoved into pockets, a grin creeping onto his face. At least until he spotted a second badge on her and gaped at it before breaking out into a laugh. "Hello, Head Girl Kiss," he said fondly, sitting next to her on the bench and kissing her. "I'm still a mere mortal as you can see- but mortal and quidditch team captain. So like, the demigod to your god." he added in a tone that implied that he knew she was probably aware of this but was still very excited about it. "But how was the rest of your summer? Oh, and mymumwantstomeetyouIamsosorry." He thought his mother was being overprotective and ridiculous- she was hardly demanding to meet Uriel's girlfriend, but that might be because Uriel had a slightly different reputation than Toby and because perfect golden Uriel had never came home late because he was 'out jogging'. Toby had not been out jogging, he had been furiously snogging Ronna on a couch, and he suspected his mother knew that with her freaky-deaky mothering instincts. It was like you got goddamn superpowers upon reproducing.

OOC:
mc2

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:22 pm
Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state...
A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake.
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber!
Until I realized that it was you who held me under!
Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids-
Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs...

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCHASER

Elsie led the way through the barrier, waving goodbye to Newlyn one last time, Morven sulking behind her about being forced to stay in the same proximity as her and Dave for any longer than necessary. Then she was on the platform, Morven stalking off with the click of low heels, and Dave snickering at her back. "Your sister's a nut," he confided in her, not for the first time, and certainly not for the last. "I'm talking psychotic. Remember when she tried to stab me with the scissors?"

"Yes," Elsie said primly. "And don't call her that, it's not entirely true and besides, it'll just antagonize her more, she's got ears like a..." She trailed off and sighed. As far as she knew, Dave didn't know what Morven was, and she intended to keep it that way. One, because she valued her life, and two, because she wanted her sister to come to trust her again.

"All I'm saying is thank God for child safety blades," he muttered, and loped after her as she set off in a firm direction, pace unwavering. "Wait, where're we going- ********, no, Beth, come on, I am not doing this-," his complaints dissolved into a steady whine as she patiently made her way over to Tanya.

"My friends aren't that scary, Dave," she reminded him.

"Didn't say that, just thinking my presence might put Cherri and Lovette off snogging, and God save Britain if that happens," he began sarcastically, but piped down as they came within hearing range of the Gryffindor girl. "Tanya," he nodded awkwardly, as Elsie practically pounced on the other girl like she'd been waiting to hug her all summer.

"How do you like the hair?" she laughed, since it was quite the drastic departure from her previously long yellow locks.

OOC:
Yukina101

No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone!
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden!
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world...
And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack!
All around the world was waking, I never could go back;
'Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:44 am
User Image

Adaline wandered only a few feet away before a young girl around her age with red hair came over to her. The red head introduced herself as Ivy. She seemed like a obnoxiously friendly girl. They would get along splendidly! She was just about to answer the excited red head when another girl rushed over to join them. This time it was a pretty blonde girl with impressive blue eyes. The quiet blonde asked if they were both first years and Addie started to answer yes but truth be told she didn't know if the red haired girl Ivy was a first year. She hadn't said she was but she asked if Addie was. So the brunette changed her answer, "Yup, I am. The name's Addie." She introduced herself to both girls. She leaned gentle on her trolley which held her brown little burrowing owl and her large trunk. She wasn't a hundred percent sure if she was going to like this quiet girl. She seemed way to innocent and polite to be enjoyable company but she'd give her a shot.

Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:21 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He stood around, looking for Ariana, not truly knowing what he was going to do if he found her. He figured he was going to be awkward...more awkward this time around. He hoped he wasn't, but it was a possibility. As he walked around the platform, he looked to the left, and behind, and in front, but never to the right for whatever reason. He saw quite a few familiar faces...some in his year...some older, and then some new faces here and there of giddy first years. But no Ari, which disappointed him. But knowing him, Benjamin probably glanced over her as he looked around and just didn't notice, due to his rapid veering of view. But as he turned to the right, he found the girl waving at him and his disappointment soon turned to happiness.

As she made her way over to him, he felt himself getting more and more nervous. And when he heard her voice, even more nervousness set in. He hoped that he could move...let alone speak. But, he did find enough in him to answer her question. "Hiya. And my summer, other than the time we had to...together, was a drag. Diagon was defi...definitely a highlight of my summer," he said to her, skipping over his words, but a smile was on his face.

"Was that your sister?" he asked, looking over to the girl that had parted with Ariana before, just before he saw her waving of course. The girls bore some resemblance; so he figured he'd ask.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:33 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna scowled as she Toby came over breaking into laughter once he saw the Head Girl badge on her and then addressed her as "Head Girl Kiss" before sitting next to her and kissing her. "Oh, yes, I'm sure you will have so much fun with the irony of the title and my last name," She said rolling her eyes before she shook her head chuckling as Toby went on comparing her to a god and him to a mere demigod. "Well I'm the brains of the operation and you are the brawn, I suppose this further proves that. Truth be told, though, I was sort of hoping the title went to Gypsy. I have enough to worry about on my plate, including leading the dueling club. I might have to quit something... and the most logical would be Quidditch. Do you think Captain Walsh would kill me if I did that?" She joked to Toby. Ronna was sure Toby and several other Gryffindors might murder her if she pulled that stunt at this point. She and Toby were probably some of the strongest beaters on any of the house teams at this point and two strong beaters meant a lot when winning a cup-well if Julius did a bit better catching the snitch this year that is. Thankfully, leading quidditch was not her worry.

Ronna was going to answer about her summer being fairly decent and uneventful-she didn't count an argument with the harpy as eventful really- and going over to Theo's was nice enough, even if he drove her half mad sometimes. And she survived the Knight Bus. But, all that slipped from her mind when she made out what Toby managed to say in one breath about his mother wanting to meet her. Her face paled and she jumped up as if she had been bit, "What? No... no, no, no... you didn't meet my parents so I don't have to meet yours. And, I'm not counting Carl as a parent even if he is my guardian. Why the bloody Hell does she want to meet me anyways? Can I just fax her my resume or something instead?" She was shaking her head adamently against it. The idea of meeting Toby's mother was terrifying. If it was a scary Dad, fine, she dealt with scary father-like-figures all her life. A nosy mother that actually cared... that was just a foreign concept to Ronna. Was she supposed to dress a certain way or something? Ronna was fairly sure that her collection of skirts all decently above the knees, shorts, fishnets, long socks, and tights, and heeled boots hardly counted as 'appropriate' clothing when trying to make a good impression on a significant other's mother of all people. Actually, Toby's father might not appreciate it either.

"Can I just pull the 'of course I'm responsible, I was chosen as a head girl and prefect for a reason' and the whole 'I had a super strict father who was a police officer that wouldn't let me step a toe out of line'?" Ronna said in a mix of pleading and whining at the same time.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:02 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked with his coin, watching the crowd. His silence had only been broken when a familiar fiery haired girl caught his attention. Looking to her, a smile formed on his face, glad to see his friend from previous years. "Rory! How have you been? And oh...yeah, flippin' a coin is a grreeaat time," he said sarcastically, chuckling at the thought. He personally actually did have an okay time flippin' it, but it wasn't by any means fun. As he thought about it, he soon remembered that this girl was a year under him, which meant she had testing that year.

"So are you ready for your O.W.L.s? You are a fifth year this year right?" he asked, another chuckle. He was so glad that he was done with those tests. Then again, in two year's time, he was going to have to study for the even harder version...the N.E.W.T.s to which sucked because he had over ten N.E.W.T level courses, which may not have been as good of an idea as he previously had thought.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Platform 9 3/4 With Attempting to annoy: Morven
...>

Benjamin hadn't expected to see a certain redhead Slytherin on the platform because he had heard through just paying attention Morven sort of lived in Hogsmeade or close to it or something, which meant she didn't have to ride the train yet there she was on Platform 9 3/4. Benjamin had been dropped off by his Dad through side-along apparation because his Mum had work to do and his Dad was best at it-granted it was one of those required skills of being a mediwizard. At least, Benjamin could be thankful his Dad didn't bother to linger. Though neither did his Mum much either. Go figure. They did weird stuff sometimes. Yet, having freedom and his trunk and owl left with the right people already Benjamin walked over to Morven and ruffled her blonde hair, delighting in being taller than her and said smirking, "Mori, how are you liking those books I picked out for you? Goldmines, right? Feel free to appreciate my skills as you see fit."

Benjamin held his smirk stepping back and raising a brow at his upperclassman, figuring he should have his fun before Timothy or Mira decided to drag him away from it claiming he was being obnoxious. And then Benjamin would be obliged to interrogate the two about the nature of their relationship-after all Timmy was his bro. He had to do such. Might as well have his fun while he didn't have interruptions or obligations at the moment.

(OoC)

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:30 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya had seen the pair coming towards her and couldn't keep the grin off her face. She was happy to see her friend after the long summer but she was even happier to see that Dave was with her. And from the look of things she might not need to trap them together like she had Kas and Echo. It was kinda sad really, she had a plot, song, and everything! Alas, maybe she'd use the song at their wedding. She was only slightly surprised he actually said her name in greeting but figured that if he was going to be dating her best friend they might as well be on friendly terms. "Hey Dave." she responded back with a smile and wave. When Elsie got close and glomped onto her with a hug she clung back with a light happy squeal her eyes immediately going to her friends short but awesomely styled hair. She snickered because it seemed that her friend knew exactly where her attention would go. "I love it! What made you chop it off? It's so amazing!" she gushed trying not to play too much in her friend's styled blonde hair. "And while we're on the subject of change, what exactly changed between you and Davey?" Tanya asked in a hushed voice with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Her friend couldn't dare say it was a coincidence they had walked in together, they walked through the barrier with Morven meaning they had to have been together before the barrier. This had romcom splattered all over it and she wanted details!

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: Elsie and DaveThinking: Ohmygoshohmygoshallllthedetails! OOC

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games