Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:34 pm
Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

UnsortedFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Violante Lillantine felt new, and excited. Her ash blonde hair was in a tight, thick braid down her back, reassuringly thumping against her back with every brisk step she took. She was dressed in all black and white, which was somewhat out of the ordinary for her, but she'd wanted to wear this skirt today and couldn't find any tops to go with other than this black sleevless blouse, which Jess had bought a few years ago but never actually worn. Vio would have refused to wear it had it been worn; she wasn't poor, and she didn't like or want hand me downs, especially clothes. Luckily they weren't really pushed on her- Jess was the only girl in the family besides her, and she was so much older and her fashion so... different that Cora didn't even bother harassing Vio to try any of her old clothes.

Today was a good day; she was even allowed to carry her own change purse around, with money from her own family vault in Gringotts. For an eleven year old, having her own money was a big deal, even if she knew her aunt would be carefully monitoring her spending. She was walking slightly ahead of her aunt, even though the woman was much taller and could have easily outpaced her. Cora was somewhat distracted today, and had been since Vio's cousin had up and took off. Or, at least she hoped he had up and took off. Running away, or hiding out with friends to 'rebel' or something was vastly preferable to something bad happening. But no really told Vio anything, because she was the youngest. She couldn't even commiserate with Thea over it anymore. Thea was gone. There was no one to play with or talk to at home during the school year, which was why she was so relieved to be going to Hogwarts this year.

Because of this she pushed aside her concerns about her aunt and practically danced over the cobblestones, not bothering to look back to check if Cora was following her, because, well, why wouldn't she be? She would have kept on like that if not for the sudden steps the woman took to reach her, and place a hand on her shoulder gently to slow her down. "I'd like my wand first," she requested politely, guessing that her aunt was about to tell her they needed to decide which shop to visit first. The look on Cora's face told her she'd guessed right. Vio smiled prettily and secretly congratulated herself.

"Vi, wands are usually bought last," Cora said with a small sigh, but seemed as if she knew it was a losing battle she'd just picked.

"Usually," Violante saw the weakness and pounced upon it. "But this isn't usual, this is special, my very first year, and please, please, Auntie, please..." She was walking the fine line between pleading and whining and she knew it, but she kept her tone light and her face clear and prayed for success. "I swear I won't ask another thing the entire time, if you just let me get it first," she added wisely. "I swear."

Cora smiled a little and conceded, "Alright, but if Ollivander's is packed, which it might be, we'll have to come back later. I have to be at St. Mungo's this evening, remember?"

"Okay," Vio chirped, and slowed to a more moderate pace to let her aunt show her the way through the crowded streets.

OOC:
Username

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo took note of what the girl had been doing over the summer, not really surprised to the hear the girl didn't really do much. The girl's summers always seemed to be summarized in the same defintion each year...and it tended to be uneventful. He really couldn't talk however, due to the fact that he himself has to go through the same thing during summer; that is, until he went on vacation to Alicanté. But she seemed to be more okay with an uneventful summer than he was, mainly because she got to read and draw like she said...two hobbies that she enjoyed thoroughly. Iñigo however, spent that uneventful first month differently. During the weeks before, he had decided that he wanted to pick up guitar and within a few weeks, he had gotten the 'C' chord down packed, but that was where that one ended. Despite that and working with a family friend, he found his first few weeks relatively boring and hated it. Luckily, Lexine pretty much brightened his summer.

"You would start studying Lexine," he said to her, chuckling before he continued. "And you are right, you shouldn't worry about it so much at the beginning, but then again: what do I know? You seem to have better grades." He smiled a bit as he said it, feeling a bit competitive about it, but he had no chance to beat her. He had great grades, yet he still couldn't surpass the girl. "However, I do know that you shouldn't be nervous. You are an intelligent girl Lexine. And I firmly believe you will do great on those tests." He squeezed her hand gently before looking around to see what they could do. He wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do first, but if she saw anything, he knew that she would tell him...then again, he didn't know that. She could very well want to do something and he would never know if she didn't speak up.

A smile was brought to his face as she answered his question about her younger sister, glad to hear the girl was of age to attend the school. Although he hasn't seen the girl in a good amount of time, he still remembered what the girl looked like and more specifically, how the girl reacted when she had first seen Albion Castle. That was the first day he ever hung out with his soon to be girlfriend Lexine outside of school...most certainly something he couldn't forget. "Ahh...your parents are here? Surely I will get to see them will I?" he asked her wondering what her parents actually thought of him. The only time he had seen them was when Lexine were friends...or whatever that relationship was called...because it was somewhere between friends and what they were at that point. That was how he looked at it at least. "But its great that your sister is attending this year. Is she looking forward to it?" He actually was only inquiring because he wanted to know more about the family. He spent only a few hours anywhere near them; so he figured he'd start asking then.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:18 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Second Year
Half Blood - New to the Family

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Unsorted First Year
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User ImageUser Image Location: Clarisse Home -> Diagon Alley (Streets)

Walking down the streets Dakota and Grace looked at all the shops. "So what's the plan?" Dakota asked. "Or do we not really have one?" he added. Grace thought a moment. "No, I didn't really have a plan." she admitted. "Well can we stop at Magical Menagerie because Henry's running low on food?" he asked. "Of course we can. We don't want the cat getting hungry." Grace said with a smile.

"We might want to stop at Flourish and Blotts first thought." Dakota said thinking about it. "Why?" Grace asked curiously. "Well mum works there so we might be able to get some extra money." he told her as they walked down the street. "Okay, maybe we can get a copy of the school law books. I want to get a head start on my third year electives." Grace said with a smile. "You already know what electives you're taking?" Dakota was the type to study but as much as his cousin. "Sure do." she said with a nod.

When they got to the bookstore Grace looked to Dakota. "Maybe we can get some ice cream after." she said brightly. "Yeah, that would be great." Dakota agreed. He liked ice cream just like everybody else after all.

(Exit to Flourish and Blotts)

Dakota

Wearing: T-shirt and Shorts

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Teal and Pink

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:01 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Prefect | | Seeker

Lexine nudged Iñigo gently, rolling her eyes. "I may do well with class work and whatnot, but I'm no good when it comes down to testing. I always crack under the pressure. I honestly think the only reason that doesn't happen in Quidditch is because I'm high on adrenaline." She pointed out, shrugging slightly. "Plus, I'm not very good with wand work, and I know that some of the OWLs consist of that," She sighed. "I mean, yeah, I do well with book work, but who knows what'll happen with wandwork..." She mumbled just loud enough for Iñigo to hear her. Sure, she had to admit that she was getting better...slowly. She doubted that it was going to be easy, it would take a lot of effort on her part in getting the wand work the first time around when she took her OWLs. It really didn't help that she had slight test anxiety, and doubted that it wouldn't cause her nerves to go haywire, which just meant that her wand work was going to be that much harder. She wouldn't say any of this to Iñigo, of course. She'd been dealing with her issues for about two or three years now. Alone. She didn't doubt that she'd be able to pull it all together by the time that OWLs rolled around...possibly. If she didn't, well...she did have Iñigo if she needed him. As soon as the compliment came out of his mouth, Lexine felt like shushing him and to try and prove him wrong. While she was indeed feeling better about her looks, her insecurity of her intelligence was still there, and even now she didn't believe she was that bright. Sure, being in Ravenclaw of all houses should probably have tipped her off, but she couldn't fix all her problems at once, now, could she? Of course, she wasn't going to say anything to Iñigo about it. He could think she believed it, but there was no way that she was actually going to admit it. A pink blush spread across her cheeks, but nothing signified that she believed nor disbelieved him.

"What about you? What'd you do up 'till now?" Lexine asked, trying to veer their conversation away from talking entirely about her. That bothered her to no end, after all she always felt like she sounded so egotistical when talking about herself. Sure, she knew that it was just paranoia, but she couldn't stand it whatsoever. "Have you started studying for OWLs as well? We could study together some time..." She murmured the last part, only glancing up at Iñigo for a second before turning her attention back in front of her.

Lexine looked over to Iñigo, staring in disbelief. He really wanted to go see her parents? As she thought about it, it did make quite a bit of sense, after all they'd only really met twice, and it wasn't like he had seen them since they got together.
                                                "Um...maybe..." Lexine shrugged. Honestly, she hadn't a clue if her parents were going to make an appearance. Sure, they'd probably see them walk past while they scoured the stores for she and Sybil's school materials. "Honestly I have no idea. As far as I know they're not going to come near us. I could always catch them if I see them..." She offered, looking up at him for a second before turning her eyes back to the crowds around her. As they talked, she had to avoid walking straight into people by moving slightly closer to Iñigo. She was lucky she was tiny enough that she could easily slip past people... Lexine immediately shrugged, then realised that Iñigo probably didn't see that... "I have no idea. Sybil isn't exactly the most talkative, I mean she's been closer to me over these last few weeks, but she doesn't do much but sit around near me when I'm doing things. I'm thinking that's only because she's scared she's not going to befriend anyone any time soon...who knows, either way, I can imagine she's both excited and scared. I mean, excited because she's always been interested in Hogwarts, and nervous because she has like...zero social skills." Lexine explained, chuckling a little at her last remark. Sure, Sybil understood how to hold up a conversation, but it was no secret that she wasn't the best conversationalist. After all, she never really had any muggle friends, as she found little interest in anyone who interacted with her. Maybe it was just that she seemed rather aloof by nature, but she never seemed able to make friends. Lexine quietly hoped that her sister would be able to make friends in Hogwarts, after all it was always good to have someone around, something Lexine hadn't realised until she met Iñigo.

diagon alley x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:49 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Walking a steady pace, he paid attention to the road in front of him, still keeping close with his girlfriend as they walked so he could listen to what she had to say. And he had to say the first thing she said, was interesting. She wasn't great a wandwork? Wandwork actually was one of the easier parts at times. The theory was the hard part for him personally while the aforementioned was the easier part. But his wand was at times sporadic, but he was slowly gaining the wand's loyalty. It was extremely hard to win it over because of its rarity, but the more he did magic, the more overall control he had over it and the more power it exuded. So, hearing her talk about wandwork, he instinctively gave her an offer. "How about I help you with the wandwork and you help me with the theory of it? I mean, I am lacking where you are strong and you somewhat lack where I am strong. Might as well use it to our advantage right?" he said to her, hoping that she agreed to it. He needed help with some of his O.W.L.s...especially the Potions O.W.L...the only O.W.L. he believed that he would have a problem with.

He watched as his compliment to the girl hadn't been met with resistance, which pleased him yet again, because of her acceptance whether she liked it or not. A year ago, she would have instantly said that she wasn't. At least the girl was definitely gaining some confidence in herself. The only thing that he wasn't fond of was when she kept denying the compliment. He would deal with it and effectively get over it within seconds, but the fact that she was no longer doing that was a dream for him.

As they walked, Lexine changed the conversation around to focus on him, which the fact that she was doing it went right over his head. So, that being said, he answered her as fast as she asked the two questions. "I haven't really studied for O.W.Ls. I don't think I'm going to start until we get back to school. But I have been working the first couple weeks. My father has this friend who gave me a small job. He's a landscaper and does all the landscaping for most of Argyll and Bute region. I've made some money doing that. My dad bought some home workout equipment and I've been trying to get a little more muscle on my skinny self," he admitted, laughing. He knew he was relatively lanky, but he was already starting to get more muscle luckily.

As the conversation moved to her family, he grew a tad disappointed when he found out that he probably was not going to be seeing her family. It was one of the things that he was nervous about and he really wanted to just get out of the way. Although, he wasn't sure what her parents thought of him to begin with; so if they thought good of him, then great, that was out of the way, but if they thought bad, he would definitely do his best to sway them. Then she said that she would catch them if she saw them if he wanted, to which he shook his head. "No, I don't want to make you do that. You don't have to," he said to her calmly, a smile on his face, despite being the slightest disappointed. "She certainly seemed like the adventurous type the first time I saw her. I distinctively remember her guiding us through where I live." He laughed lightly as he thought of the girl running to each door she wanted to go in. She definitely was in awe by Iñigo's place of living to say the least. So, based on that fact, he was slightly surprised by what Lexine had said. She wasn't talkative? Then again, now that he thought about it, she didn't say a lot when they were at his house. And he hadn't heard much of her when he was at Lexine's house. He had no idea the girl wasn't really talkative though. It even surprised him a bit, but nothing on his face showed that.

"I'm sure you are right actually. I myself had a very similar feeling when I first went to Hogwarts. I really wasn't an amazing conversationalist...until you came from out of nowhere and made me...somewhat better at it," he said, chuckling and then nudging her with his elbow. It was more because of his emphasis on the word somewhat. He still wasn't the best, but with her, he was fine. He was fine with his other friends too...basically just Alice and Jasper. But he felt like he could say much more to Lexine than anyone else.

"So have you found anything you want to do yet? I've got nothing," he admitted, laughing as they walked past many shops. He already had a broom...he already had a wand...to which he would never trade up. He was treating her to dinner later. What was there to do around the place? Hopefully Lexine had better luck in finding something than he had.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:47 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Graduate~Half-Blood

Daniel shrugged. "I really haven't been doing much exciting. Getting my feet wet in the family business, looking into a few things here and there. Profits, losses, getting a feel for the gist of things. Later I'll be going around visiting different hubs to get a more hands-on knowledge of various areas and feel out the local magical communities," he explained. "But right now? Paperwork and crunching numbers." Daniel screwed up his face into a comical 'ick' expression.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Chic at Diagon Alley with ... Daniel
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ah, dammit, way to go, Lovette. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had to school her expression when Daniel began detailing what he'd been up to, because she swore, she could feel herself falling asleep just hearing about it. She was glad for the expression he gave her, because otherwise she'd have felt really guilty about thinking about how much she didn't want to hear about it. Not that she didn't care what he was up to, it was just... ugh, what he was up to sounded so boring! Apparently, he agreed, which she was sort of surprised about, given that she'd thought working for the family business was what he'd wanted. But, she supposed that maybe the 'learning the ropes' stuff was probably pretty dull. "I'm so very, very sorry," she said with a faint snort and a roll of her eyes. "I take it you're looking forward to the hands-on stuff? Or, I hope so, because otherwise, ew." Honestly, that sounded pretty awful to her, too, but she wouldn't say so. They'd discovered a long time ago that they were very different manners of creature, after all. She was pretty sure he probably lacked the patience for some of the more detailed work she'd done with her art, would think it was boring to have to go through the process of adding in each tiny, minute detail. Most people did. She'd helped her mum with a dishware set at the start of Summer, it's been carved with these tiny little koi fish... with tiny little scales. Gypsy liked working on it... her brother had said just thinking about doing it made him want to snore.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:03 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Graduate~Half-Blood

He nodded. "Yeah, the hands-on stuff is much more interesting. You get to go to other countries, look around, talk to the people there, and not just the employees. I mean, a key aspect is going to local bazaars, farmer's markets, flea markets, upscale shopping districts, big old bulk stores, and everything in between, and seeing what people need," Daniel told Gypsy, looking far more animated. "And some of the paperwork can be interesting, but most of it now is either broad strokes or microscopically minute. Writing and negotiating contracts can be really rewarding, but it will be a while before I'm ready to do that on my own. Daniel almost mentioned the possible discrepancy in the financials, but stopped himself. While that would be a fun avenue to examine and investigate, it wasn't appropriate for discussion. Instead he shrugged. "And there may be room to incorporate some magic into the business. Can you imagine how much it would save if featherlight charms could be used on cargo? I mean, we couldn't be too obvious, but here and there?"  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

Looking fine in:Grey / Thinking: Where the hell is that shop?

Alessandra just popped in from from Cambridge she needed to stop by at the potions store to get some ingredients for her flu potion as she felt cold coming on. "Where the hell is the potion store? I wish Valentina was here then I could find it way easier with her help." Alessandra said looking lost and confused. "I never knew how easy it was for Valentina to find something in here." She said trying to find someone to help her to find that potion store

Exits. To potions store

OOC: Free for interaction, edited

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:49 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

BD: Ghoul Task Force ✕ Single ✕ Halfblood ✕ Slytherin Alumni

Malachy walked out of the pet store with his hands literally full of stuff with more of it being mailed to him later in the day. Even after years of being involved in the wizarding world he still couldn't understand why anyone would trust those rats with wings as pets let alone as a mail service. It was why after getting his house set up and long deliberation he decided on getting a dog rather than some stupid flying rodent, an actual rodent, or an animal that would eat him if he slept longer than thirteen hours. He heard about the menagerie in Diagon and had gone to do a small consultation over what dog he'd want and he was steered towards a litter of German Shepherds each one fluffier and dumber than the other, but they must've done something because here he was a few weeks later and a few gold coins lighter with one of the furry bastards. He hadn't decided what to name him but he might as well call him "Stay Still You Son of a b***h" with the amount of times he's said to the pup. He couldn't decide which was worse; having the little guy wriggle in his grip while he tried to get his collar on him or having him whine, whimper, and lick his face when he reprimanded him.

Finally he managed to wrangle it on him and just before he could clip the leash on the little guy leaped from his arms and onto the cobbled stone of the alley in a dead run. "Goddammit! Get back here you sonofabitch!" Malachy yelled after the puppy who was apparently having way too good a time to actually listen. He ran through the small throngs of people not understanding how they could stand still as someone ran towards them. Were all wizards this stupid or was it just the ones in Great Britain? After the second "excuse me" didn't work he just resorted to growling and glaring at anyone who dared get into his path. He was just glad there weren't any cars around for the stupid mutt to get hit with. "Someone stop that ********' puppy already!" he yelled out not caring at the sharp inhale he heard from parents around him for his foul language. Screw his language, he had a dog to catch! Finally it was seem luck was on his side as he spotted the puppy just as it ran literally into the leg of some guy and was yipping at him and back at his new owner.

Diamond Wales

Puppy
Break away from everybody
Break away from everything
If you can’t stand the way
This place is
Take yourself to higher places

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
                                                I had a dream the other night
                                                About how we only get one life
                                                Woke me up right after two
                                                Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ||Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick had just come out of Slugg and Jiggers with several bags when he felt something collide with his leg. Frowning, his eyes trailed down to the puppy that was at that moment barking at him and looking back. Which was when the redhead realized that there was a guy that had a pretty foul mouth yelling about a puppy. Rick blinked, and then looked back down to the puppy. The dog's tail was wagging, and Rick gave the dog a bit of a smile while he crouched down and pet the puppy for a bit, deciding to wait for the owner to catch up to him. Or her. He did a cursory look over the puppy before reasserting in his mind that yes, this was a boy. He remained down there, petting the dog and watching the dark-haired man come up. "Pretty sure this little guy's yours, right? Kind of ran into me, at least. Though I'm not so sure if he likes being called a sonofabitch." Rick gave the guy a bit of a half-smile and waited for the guy to either tell him off or just take the dog and leave. Either way, considering the way the guy was, he wouldn't be surprised if the guy did both.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Huh, a puppy, and it's foul-mouthed owner...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                And yes I know that you could tell
                                                But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                When I go flying off the edge
                                                You go flying off as well

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:08 pm

The puppy was relishing in the attention from the larger man just as his actual owner ran up trying to catch his breath from all the running he just did. Damn dog was giving him more exercise than the freaking ghosts ever did. And then he had the audacity to look up at him with those stupid brown eyes and act like he was happy to see him. If he was a lesser man he might just kick it, but since he had no want to enter any more of the inner circles of hell that he didn't already deserve so instead he glared at him and took the moment he was standing still to finally hook the blasted leash onto him. "Gotcha, ya lil' b*****d." he told him before finally noticing the guy the pup had run to. Looking up at the guy (dammit why'd he have to be the short guy?) his eyes raked him over once or twice to take him all in. He at least looked decent, that didn't say much for his actual personality but at least he didn't look like a total arsecrack. He smirked as at the guys attempt at humor and even the odd half grin he gave. "Pft, yeah I noticed when he didn't even turn around, little bugger. Maybe I'll name him Lil' b*****d instead or jus' LB." Malachy said looking down at the puppy who was trying to figure out the mysterious rope that was holding him hostage causing the man to just shake his head. Then he looked back at the man and felt something he really didn't allow himself to feel much in his life: awkward. "Err, thanks for holding up LB, real decent of you uhh...whatever your name is." he finished lamely.

Diamond Wales

Puppy
This place is

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick mentally winced as the guy called the puppy Lil' b*****d. That wasn't much better. He didn't say so, however, and instead stood. It was then that he realized the other male was short. It wasn't like Rick himself was really tall, he'd seen others taller than him of course, but seeing someone definitely shorter than himself was surprising. He crossed his arms and resisted the urge to rub his arm. Nope, not happening. He was breaking himself of that habit. Niall had noticed it last session and asked why he did it. Especially since he did it often around the mind healer and everything. When Rick showed him, the other man had stared, but not asked questions. It had been both frustrating and comforting, which was a weird combination of emotions to have. He shrugged as the other man gave him his thanks, though, not entirely sure if the thanks were necessary. The puppy had been more intent on checking him out with his nose than anything else. "It's cool. And it's Rick. I really didn't do much beyond pet the little guy, and he seemed perfectly content with sniffing my legs in any case."

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Malachy looked at the guy in front of him oddly as he literally felt him sizing him up and almost felt a little indignant about his look at his height. He had been on the Earth long enough to realize the look taller people gave to some who was vertically challenged and to be honest he's kicked someone's a** for less. He didn't back up like he felt like doing when the guy crossed his arms and instead mentally prepared himself for possible blood splatter if s**t went down however it would see that it wouldn't be necessary. Hearing the guy, Rick apparently, shrug off his thanks he loosened back up nodding again since LB was pretty intent on sniffing just about everything at the moment. Stupid wanker. Deciding to use the manners his grandmother had tried to beat into him as a child he extended his hand towards the redhead. "Malachy, and still you did more than the sheeple around here." he said with a disgusted wave towards the crowds in Diagon. Just then he noticed the bags in the other guys' hands would've been nosy about what was in them but thought infringing upon his privacy was for another day. Unfortunately, the puppy didn't have the same qualms as his little nose started sniffing the bags practically climbing into one causing Malachy to pull sharply at his leash and when that didn't work actually lifting the pup in his arms rolling his eyes against the whines and puppy licks. "Dunno what I was thinking getting a puppy as crazy as you." he muttered to himself trying not to soften his glare at LB who was softly licking his cheeks and nose even though he knew he had. Damn adorable puppy. "Yeah sorry about that mate, I literally just got him today and he's not so good with following orders yet." Malachy finally apologized lowering the pup from his face to stop the licks so he could talk.

Diamond Wales

Puppy
This place is

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick accepted the hand with his own, his head nodding. And then had to pull the bag a bit out of reach of the inquisitive canine. Well, apparently the puppy was curious. Malachy still seemed to be having issues wrangling the puppy, and Rick had to avoid snickering at the sight. At Malachy's comment and apology, Rick just shrugged and shook his head. "Aren't all puppies over-exuberant fuzzballs? I've never had one, but my brother had a kitten that used to get into everything. It took months before the cat might have started listening. Maybe. Cats are kind of weird in that regard."

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Yukina101

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games