Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:26 pm
(STOP RPING AS DANTE!)

The barrier keeping Sparda away from the house worked on Virgil as well. "We share the same blood." Sparda glared at Johnny. "He is evil he chose to fight aganst the good and killed his mother." He glared at Johnny "Don't even know the reason and your trying to solve the problem!"
He unsheathed The force edge. "You must kill me first in order to see Dante." Dante kissed her back enjoying the time very much. He began to kiss her in certain spots and held her by her hips. He ignored everyone outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:30 pm
Raven was beginning to hear some of the noise from outside but ignored it. All she wanted to deal with was Dante. Raven loved the feel of Dante's hands on her hips and loved it even more when he started kissing her in all the soft spots. Then Raven moved to untie her robe just a little bit. She knew it would make Dante just a little bit crazy.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:31 pm
johnny looked blankly"i almost helped him"johnny thought to himself as he began to glow bright white and turned into an angel"virgil your going down like the b*****d you are"yelled johnny as his sash began to tighten and became a huge sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:31 pm
as virgil ran toward the cabin he smacked into the barrier with incredible force which made a huge gust of wind  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:34 pm
johnny then rushed toward virgil and appeared in his face he tripped virgil and a replica of johnny was behind as he swund the sword and cut virgils hair and scrapped his face  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:35 pm
Dante smiled he saw her beginning to take her robe off and It excited him even more. He grins and held her closer still kissing her. He smiled. Dante kissed her on her neck and looked deep into her eyes. He wanted to stay in this room with her forever. Sparda sighed. "You an idiot ,Virgil." Sparda laughed. "The women in that cabin with dante has incredible powerful magic even I cannot break through it."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:36 pm
johnny then contacted raven mentally"please raven hear me!!"he yelled"dante must help me and sparda"its his brother seeking him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:36 pm
as johnnies sash turned into a huge sword virgil raced up to him and sliced threw him with yamado unfortunatly johnny was in his angel state so a normal slash wouldnt hurt it would have to have been delt by a devil  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:39 pm
"thats it"johny yelled "raven has strong magic and she taught me that spell" he said as he began to chant words and a barrier appeared around virgil trapping him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:41 pm
Raven sighed when Dante kissed her neck. Not only was it a good place to bite other people, but it was also one of the spots that most turned her on. Raven could tell that Dante was getting more and more excited as their little game of foreplay went on, and she liked it. Then Raven pulled away from Dante and ripped his shirt off him, half with magic half with her hands. Then she untied her robe until it fell open at the top.

Raven heard Johnny talk to her via mind voice but tried to block it out, but when it became persistent, she had to do something. Without breaking concentration from Dante, Raven cast a spell that locked Sparda, Johnny, and Virgil in separate areas of the yard outside. They could neither hear nor touch one another until 8 am. With them taken care of, Raven turned back to Dante.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:41 pm
johnny's wing then appeared a huge black wing extended and raised high his sword then shifted into a long sword and a lightning bolt hit the sword and it began to glow  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:43 pm
"i will escape form this i escaped from hell didnt i but even then i barely made it, and if her magic is as strong as u say it is then i have no choice to surrender" virgil said with a tone of desperraty  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:46 pm
johnny was pissed and red he powered down and began to punch the barrier he then yelled"some of have better things to do then bite each other andpress each other's bodies"i still need to train he said as he began to puppy pout  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:48 pm
johnny began to wine "plz let me out its to warm in this barrier how about some ac" johnny said  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:48 pm
Dante caresses Raven with his hands and sat up to face her. He kissed her again in the neck becuase he knew it was turning her on. His hands went down her back. Dante realized Raven did something but didn't care. He held her tightly and kissed her on her lips.

Sparda sighed. "Now I can't go anywhere and I'm stuck here in a smaller barrier!" He glares at the both of them. "Virgil your grounded...." He begins to unleashes all his might but the barrier's contian . "Damn.."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games