Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8423 8424 8425 8426 8427 8428 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 am
angel_half82
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82
Thanatos Phoenix
Okay thanks to all of you people I downloading Mnemosyne......

Thanks a lot.... another one to watch......

I got soooooo much free crap on SL. Not very many people on at this time though. rofl
HAHA what did you get?

New body type, a whole bunch of clothes. I never knew there were so many sex shops though holy s**t.
Yeah it´s crazy xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:59 am
Hmm...I guess my tastes are just completely different then rofl I hated Gantz. Probably my least favorite anime I've seen yet...other than anime I like, watched one episode of, and then said screw it and didn't even bother to give it a chance. :/ I made it over halfway through Gantz I think.  

Pachelbel Canon

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm

SL? Sex shops? o___O I'm missing something... like the start of a conversation and what SL stands for.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:19 pm
Metalic_Noodles

SL? Sex shops? o___O I'm missing something... like the start of a conversation and what SL stands for.

~Metalic_Noodles
Second life xd

@aprilness: I didn´t like Gantz either nor did I like Hellsing.  

Thanatos Phoenix

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:33 pm
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

IT STANDS FOR HAPPY YIFFY SCRITCHY FURPILE FROM HELL.

Don't start. ._. You'll never be able to afford any property in game, anyways. The market died years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:34 pm
Aw man, they referenced SL in..what was it...The Daily Show I think. They were reporting from SL. O_o One of the reporters was a dolphin with bewbs and the other was like...a bull with a huge package or something.

Anyway. Hellsing was kinda meh, I thought the manga was decent enough. The anime...I bought one disc of it a long time ago to check it out and it never really caught on with me. I couldn't find volume one in the used section either and I didn't want to spend money on a new disc XD so that probably didn't help.

The volume I bought had an episode with necrophilia. And probably other s**t. O_o It was odd. Idk if that's just how the series is or what. It was all kinda cheesy.

Pachelbel Canon

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:35 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

IT STANDS FOR HAPPY YIFFY SCRITCHY FURPILE FROM HELL.

Don't start. ._. You'll never be able to afford any property in game, anyways. The market died years ago.

are you telling me the virtual economy in second life crashed? what the hell? PRESS THE RESET BUTTON.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 pm
aprilness
Hmm...I guess my tastes are just completely different then rofl I hated Gantz. Probably my least favorite anime I've seen yet...other than anime I like, watched one episode of, and then said screw it and didn't even bother to give it a chance. :/ I made it over halfway through Gantz I think.

People put your guns up! It wasn't great, and it was rather difficult to watch due to the incredibly slow story. But Gantz can really be highlighted towards the middle of the second season (around episode 18 ), when the plot takes some major unexpected turns. In addition, I love the whole cyberpunk environment.

Mnemosyne, Higurashi, Elfen Lied, etc, are all considerably easier to watch.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:48 pm
I've watched like the first episode of Gantz... it was... wow D: Idk. xd I liked Elfin Leid more but I never finished it >.>

Rumor has it that they're going to make another Hellsing anime cause the first one, which I watched completely, strayed from the manga. At least they're supposedly going to make another one.

On a tangent I think some of you's should add me on msn D:<

lcignoni@yahoo.com  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:12 pm
Sorry for my absence, when school ended I actually got busier in a sense. Work picked up in hours and I finally got my PS3 and I've been enjoying Call of Duty 4 and GTAIV. GTA is so great, its been like crack for me. I'm going to try and get on a little more often. See ya soon.

If you play online with a PS3, my name is BluetheWarrior.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:28 am
TheBlueWarrior
Sorry for my absence, when school ended I actually got busier in a sense. Work picked up in hours and I finally got my PS3 and I've been enjoying Call of Duty 4 and GTAIV. GTA is so great, its been like crack for me. I'm going to try and get on a little more often. See ya soon.

If you play online with a PS3, my name is BluetheWarrior.

ewww PS3....  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:35 am
PS3 costs too much D:<  

churrlo

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:24 pm
churrlo
PS3 costs too much D:<

and their internet service is crap in comparison to xbox....... still not AS bad as Nintendo's is.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:26 pm
Ya know, it's funny that in all these years on gaia I've never gotten tripple halos at slots, though I've had friends score it many times. ._.

Probably the most overlooked game on gaia.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:42 pm
Exmucane
Ya know, it's funny that in all these years on gaia I've never gotten tripple halos at slots, though I've had friends score it many times. ._.

Probably the most overlooked game on gaia.

yup probably. I got triple wings the other day  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8423 8424 8425 8426 8427 8428 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games