Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:28 pm
Mara_Brightwing
SorceressRydia
Ok I read the pie contest thread. Check me to see I've got the idea. 500g traded for 5 pies, throw each at a different person. Speak of it to noone and if someone has loose lips beat them bloody and report them...well maybe not the beating. Just a girly slap! But you wait until everyone's on board before it begins and get a gift if you got the most pietasticness on ya! Did you mention something on there about suggesting gifts. What's the price range? I wants a ball bat but it's 3000 and sounds expensive but I'm one of those that squeals when I win a dollar on a scratch off lottery ticket so it matters not. I went clothes crazy yesterday and today but I'll have 500 in just a bit and I'll go pie shoppin! Does this all sound right?

Sounds about right. The prize level is somewhere in the neighborhood of 6000g; your baseball bat is well within the range. However, these rules may change depending on what Darth thinks about the options I offered him. This is the third series of the pie contest, and he's pretty discouraged that it's going so slowly. It's not gonna fail, though. It will work out. It's too good an idea to fail.
i wont lt it fail.. and i like the ballparking it around 6k becuse that is a good avrage of a pricerange of the premo cool stuff(like the scealed leters are around that price range and people usaly go nuts for them)  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:31 pm
Oh wow cool. I'd a been happy as a puppy with the bat if you need to save a few bucks when I win. LOL! Sounds awesome. Gots 408 so I'll be there in a few minutes. Then it's on to the duckies too. I'm feelin lucky! domokun  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:34 pm
Darth, look at the last post a page earlier...you might have missed it in the pageturn...  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:35 pm
SorceressRydia
Ok I read the pie contest thread. Check me to see I've got the idea. 500g traded for 5 pies, throw each at a different person. Speak of it to noone and if someone has loose lips beat them bloody and report them...well maybe not the beating. Just a girly slap! But you wait until everyone's on board before it begins and get a gift if you got the most pietasticness on ya! Did you mention something on there about suggesting gifts. What's the price range? I wants a ball bat but it's 3000 and sounds expensive but I'm one of those that squeals when I win a dollar on a scratch off lottery ticket so it matters not. I went clothes crazy yesterday and today but I'll have 500 in just a bit and I'll go pie shoppin! Does this all sound right?
close.. its anything you want within the 6k mark...but your right ont he $ for most of it... i donno.. who knows who im going to change it.. i tihnk anyways there are allredy 56 people in this one i mght need to eather
1. fill this one up and postpone ont he nsext one so someremodleing can start(this is what im trying to aim for.)
2. give everyones $ back and shutdown the contest for a while.(last option id say)
3. do the remodleing dureingt he contest. (hardest to do, might get angry faces)  

Darthspanky

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:36 pm
Mara_Brightwing
Darth, look at the last post a page earlier...you might have missed it in the pageturn...
well if i need some extra people to help out.. your right on the top of my list.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:36 pm
Darthspanky
close.. its anything you want within the 6k mark...but your right ont he $ for most of it... i donno.. who knows who im going to change it.. i tihnk anyways there are allredy 56 people in this one i mght need to eather
1. fill this one up and postpone ont he nsext one so someremodleing can start(this is what im trying to aim for.)
2. give everyones $ back and shutdown the contest for a while.(last option id say)
3. do the remodleing dureingt he contest. (hardest to do, might get angry faces)

You could always tell everyone that if they aren't happy with the changes, they can get their money back and pull out of the contest...everything needs some tweaking now and then.  

Mara_Brightwing

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:38 pm
Mara_Brightwing
Darthspanky

You could always tell everyone that if they aren't happy with the changes, they can get their money back and pull out of the contest...everything needs some tweaking now and then.
thats also an option...  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:41 pm
I think I will think better with a little sleep...it's almost 2 am here, and it has to be close to midnight there, right? So I'll see you tomorrow. PM me if you think of anything else, or anything I can help with. *hugs*  

Mara_Brightwing

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:42 pm
Mara_Brightwing
I think I will think better with a little sleep...it's almost 2 am here, and it has to be close to midnight there, right? So I'll see you tomorrow. PM me if you think of anything else, or anything I can help with. *hugs*
ya allright thx for the advice.. il se what i can do some other time... i have things i have to worry about today.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:48 pm
Hey darth. I've got the dough. If I go ahead and send it trade style will everything be savvy?  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:59 pm
SorceressRydia
Hey darth. I've got the dough. If I go ahead and send it trade style will everything be savvy?
hey... you will be entered intot he contest then. im cool with that.. if i do osmething crazey to the contest i will post it somewhere in the contest..(mostlikeley the inportant notice section or its own thread)  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:03 am
One last question. Do I recieve actual pie items and when. Or is it a virtual pie thing when the contest starts? question  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:07 am
SorceressRydia
One last question. Do I recieve actual pie items and when. Or is it a virtual pie thing when the contest starts? question
realistically you dont recive anything...unless you win that is... or i want to do sometihng cool for you...its just basically just a entry fee...(there is no pie items in gaia unfortunitley. only cake.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:10 am
Oh! okey dokey! Just wanted to make sure I had it all right! Thank you for your patience! Think it's time for a little poll whoring for the duckies now! See ya around. I'll probably be back after 300 g entry if you're still awake. It's 3 am here but I'm a night owl. Thanx again! wink  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:12 am
godass ace runs the duck contest .. not me....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games