Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:19 am
Iconised Ghost
Exmucane
Iconised Ghost
Exmucane
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
You can't be "assed"?
xd

Yeah...its a saying. I cant be assed. I cant be bothered. Or "arsed" if you're american xd

You know, I've NEVER heard anyone say "arse", and I've lived in the Southeast US all my life.

eek i thought u lived in Scotland! burning_eyes my world crumbles. Actually i have no idea why i thought that.

Maybe its a north US thing. Maybe its just a stereotype ninja

Sorry Blue >.< i have such a squeaky clean mind xd someone please corrupt me

I personally thought "arse" was Australian, though that could also be a false illusion of mine.

My family name is purportedly Scott-Irish in ancestry, though that's somewhat irrelevant as I've got a good bit of English and Cherokee in me.

BTW THICONS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfvEgWINUFc This was actually made by look around you. ._. Brilliant.

Thicons sounds like an obscure reference to my thighs gonk

Arse could be Australian, i dunno. Could be semi british "kiss my arrrr-tichoke" is funny because it sounds like they're going to say "kiss my arse" Hmmm....

How did i know that your family name is scott-irish though...im sure you've never mentioned it to me before. Creepy O_O

*starts loading video*

I'm quite sure I have mentioned it; probably where you got the idea.

But I've been in America all my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 am
maybe you did mention it...

lol that video xd baby birds are called bees- this bee accidently stung itself. Silly bee  

Iconised Ghost

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:48 am
So, I'm thinking my car needs an oil change, but it doesn't have any ac so I would have to get it done in the morning. The problem with that is its almost 1 am. I might have to do it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:55 am
this is a dumb question, but why does air conditioning, or the lack thereof, affect how you change the oil..? xp  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 am
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
churrlo
Hey everyone razz I'm back from having my boyfriend visit biggrin

So when no one else qouted this, I'm assuming I'm the only one who didn't know.

Yeah, Churrlo is so gay he farts butterflies.

xd
Fascinating.

I'm surprised you couldn't even tell he was queer.

Its kind of hard, you know, over the internet and everything.

Chur: I never went in that thread, thought it would be gay. xd

I missed a lot while I was gone. sweatdrop
I agree with Blue. I never knew either, because the internet is obviously a little confusing. I never went into that thread either. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 am
TheBlueWarrior
So, I'm thinking my car needs an oil change, but it doesn't have any ac so I would have to get it done in the morning. The problem with that is its almost 1 am. I might have to do it tomorrow.

o.o

How the ******** can you not have ac where you live, love? It's like, 116 degrees all summer xD
I would die if the ac didn't work in my sister's car.. and it's like 10 degrees cooler here. And we actually have dirt and grass and vegetation and shade.

Bet you haven't gotten the power steering fixed either?

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 am
Iconised Ghost
this is a dumb question, but why does air conditioning, or the lack thereof, affect how you change the oil..? xp

He lives in Arizona, the desert state.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 am
Dana Pixie Stix
Iconised Ghost

Desert is an understatement >.>

I'm making these cute little hair pins.. with pretty little sheer ribbon flowers.. I wonder if I should try selling them? xD

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:19 am
chianachan
Dana Pixie Stix
Iconised Ghost

I'm making these cute little hair pins.. with pretty little sheer ribbon flowers.. I wonder if I should try selling them? xD

Yes! They sound nice. heart I would love to see pics. They would be great for wearing to weddings and formal parties, if they look as good as they sound. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 am
Midori Hayashi
chianachan
Dana Pixie Stix
Iconised Ghost

Yes! They sound nice. heart I would love to see pics. They would be great for wearing to weddings and formal parties, if they look as good as they sound. 3nodding

Yeah, they're really hard to find for things like that, and usually are pretty expensive.
Now I wish I had gotten more than one package D:

And I'll take piccys later when I take a picture of the hair falls I made too 3nodding

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 am
Ooooohhhh~ Sounds cool! *waits for pics*

Ow! I have a cold sore on my lip, and it just split open. Now there's blood running into my mouth. Why do my lips bleed so easily? There's always a constant split in the middle of my lip, it never heals. It constantly gets cracked more and bleeds. I am so used to the taste of blood by now, what with dreams and real life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:45 am
Midori Hayashi
Ooooohhhh~ Sounds cool! *waits for pics*

Ow! I have a cold sore on my lip, and it just split open. Now there's blood running into my mouth. Why do my lips bleed so easily? There's always a constant split in the middle of my lip, it never heals. It constantly gets cracked more and bleeds. I am so used to the taste of blood by now, what with dreams and real life.

Aww, that sucks!

I'm addicted to lip gloss.. If I don't put it on every few hours, my lips get super dry and crack it's awful >.<
Thats why I have like 3 in my purse/pocket at any time xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:44 am
Iconised Ghost

Heres the low down on my car.
1. I'm in Arizona, the desert
2. My car is painted black.

Do you want to drive that car around right now without ac?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:28 am
Hi everyone ninja Whats up? blaugh I am bored ^^  

churrlo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am
churrlo
Hi everyone ninja Whats up? blaugh I am bored ^^

Same here. I'm going to go to school early and do some work.
New good video up in my Profile. Most stuff has just been random but I like this one.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games