Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8480 8481 8482 8483 8484 8485 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dang it, Chia locked me out of her house.
xd

Yeah, and the windows too. D:

Let's go to perkins or something.

Oh, ok. *puts down chainsaw*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 pm

*sigh* Quite bringing that filthy thing....it stains the carpets.

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
*sigh* Quite bringing that filthy thing....it stains the carpets.

Awww, can I still bring the hatchet? *puppy eyes*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Just make sure you sharpen and clean it after you kill...

Dana Pixie Stix

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 pm

chianachan
Churrlo- I has all teh manga! ^^ I was so excited when they started publishing it here... I started collecting it when it first came out, so a volume every three months or so wasn't so bad.

I cut myself at work today sad
It huuurts..

I want the manga T.T But no monies... crying I finished the anime today D: It's only 12 episodes D:< wtf!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
Just make sure you sharpen and clean it after you kill...

Yay! *skips around with hatchet*

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 pm

DON'T RUN WITH SHARP OBJECTS!!!!!!!! D:<
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:42 pm

Dana Pixie Stix

*accidently hits other person with hatchet*
Woops, that time it was accidental.

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:43 pm

TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix

Oh! Great! Now we gotta hide the body! mad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix

o.o
*pulls out chainsaw* This should help.
(must make a homicidal Blue now. xd )

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:56 pm

TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix

o.o

xd You're just not dangerous looking.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix

o.o

xd You're just not dangerous looking.

D: can I be cute homicidal?

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:12 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix

in my closet in my closet in my closet, quick!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:51 pm

TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior

I could play WoW, but I'm angry at it. I love PVP, but at the same time, people are bastards on PVP servers.

It's also WAY to balanced of a game with a seriously low level cap, a lack of customization, a lack of the 99.99% dodge stat that I strive for in every game I play, and requires that you actually speak to other people in order to get s**t done.

In other words = fail.

jfm567
wow trevor, how old/ cheap is your tv? D<

Cheap, but only a couple years old. No input button on the actual tv.

Have you tried Age of Conan? I here some people like, but some people don't like how crazy PVP can get.

I've never found a p2p game worth p-ing for.

Ah. So what games do you play?

I don't. My favorite MMO was ragnarok online, though I stuck to free servers for the stat-redistribution ability. I liked Space Cowboy and Gunz Online back in the day, because they were ACTION ORIENTED pvp, though one is down now and the other sucks now. You know, skill > level. I don't like counterstrike/bullshit where it's all skill + no upgrade.

As far as the major MMO's right now, I've tried alot of them, but they bore me.

Here's my reviews:

Wow = too furry, didn't want to pay, too automated of combat with lack of unique character builds.
Eve = too complicated, unable to judge the strength of other players.
Fiesta = Boring generic bullshit, grindfest, etc.
RF Online = Pretty cool cross classing features, not too boring, but not great either.
Sword of the New World = Better game than most, gets grind-ish later on, unrefined and causes lots of graphical errors.
Perfect World = Boring a** combat. Great character customization, but lack of armor variety, too similar classes. Decent number of quests and variety, but hard to understand due to engrish. Also furry.
Requiem = No one plays it, I won't spend time on a game I think will die.
2Moons = No customization whatsoever, cool looking combat.
Cabal = Might be okay, haven't tried it.
FLYFF = GRIIIIIIIIIND.
Ragnarok Online 2 = Where's my lack of balance? They FIXED the game. The game was only good because it was incredibly broken.
Second Life = yiff in hell
Entropia = Same thing as second life but with more aids.
Gaia = stupid mods, ban you for no reason, inflated a** economy.

One day, I will make an MMO that actually makes sense.
Things I want in an MMO:

Massive character customization: on par with oblivion, neverwinter nights, second life, or perfect world. Multiple Races, multiple classes, custom classes, custom stat distribution, cross classes, modifiable hairstyle, eye color, hair color, bust size, armor components, clothing color, skill customization (meaning ability to refine skills with additional affects), face and body shape, skin tone, ears, tails, etc (but not furry).

Action oriented combat: Such as that in Gunz Online, PSO, Age of Conan, or in non-mmos such as Elder Scrolls.

Dungeon oriented quests: People love doing dungeon runs. Make quests = dungeon runs (such as in Phantasy Star Online).

Rapid damage: Games are only fun if you can have an attack speed of AT LEAST 4 attacks per second that actually display numbers. This makes it harder for other users to tell how much damage you're actually doing, because they fail at math and can't add.

Unbalanced Stats: If I want to be a vampiric orcish battlemage with every single stat point in LUCK, then I damn well should be able to actually play with it. Caps for bonuses from stat, such as critical and dodge, should be no less than 99% per calculation. This should mean that if I cannot stack above 99% in a single effect, I can add a recalculation item to exceed it. Such as: My shield has a 10% chance of block, and my armor has a 10% chance of block, if they don't stack for 20%(if they game wouldn't allow it), then instead of stacking the armor would simply re-roll the dodge when the first one fails, giving me a dodge of 19%. (It's probability, if you don't get it, you aren't hardcorer.) Only really seen this in Ragnarok.

3D combat: Oh yay, you can fly and fire lazers WHILE FLYING (Sortof like Flyff, but without the fail)

Mounted Combat: If I wanna buy a mech and go around burninating, I damn well should be able to (such as in RF Online)

Dual Wield: If I'm carrying two weapons, I should hit twice and see two numbers. What's so ******** hard about this? In perfect world you only do damage every other hit ._.

Guns: Lol guns. Every MMO needs a nice big array of automatic pistols, gatlings, etc.

Blood: No kiddy land games, k? Such as in 2moons/requiem

Physics: Physics need to make sense. Such as in requiem, which uses physics very similar to Half-Life 2.

Physical Enhancement: ******** yeah, Crackdown/Oblivion style. Strong, faster, able to jump higher, etc, with level.

Buying Land with in game currency: No SL market, plz. Perfect world may do this eventually. Eve Online does it now, if you have no life. I WUNNA OWN THE SPACE STATION.

NPC RECRUITS: I want NPC's to follow me around. How hard is that? PSO did this okay, but only in offline mode. Sword of the New World did an EXCELLENT job at this.

Automatic mob targeting: This means actual collisions, really. If I cast a fireball, it shouldn't just burn one guy when it explodes in a group of four. Ex: PSO to some extent, Cabal Online (maybe?), AOE skills that can target anywhere or auto target the area around your target.

No exp loss: Money loss is more acceptable. Exp loss is a cruel, unnecessary player irritant that I've never heard anyone give explanation for.

Single playerability: Make it playable without searching for a party, at least until the upper 80percentile in level.

Potential Build Variety: The way I see it, up rare drops, up experience, and MASSIVELY up character possibilities, and sit back and let the game run. Less time hitting the level cap, and more time making your character unique. This is the idea that card trading games follow. Eventually, rarity becomes less of an issue in tournaments, and building your deck is the most important. Think of your MMO character as a deck of skill cards, stat cards, and equip cards (and also other abilities, such as pets/assistants).

Partial Nudity: The less it covers, the higher the armor rating. Duh. At least for female characters.

Fashion Button: Great Idea perfect world, Ragnarok, and others had, where you can quickly switch to an "outfit" without affecting your armor stats.

Transmigration: Allow for second-playthroughs with minor bonuses for characters who max out.

No unrealistic healing item Delay: If you have magic that can shoot lightning from your wooden stick, then you can surely have an instantaneous healing item as well. I get pissed off if I MUST die when there's a high level monster. I'd much rather waste the money to tank myself with healing items, and live to fight another day.

PLAY NOW!!!: The ability to automatically be partied for an instance.

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane

It's also WAY to balanced of a game with a seriously low level cap, a lack of customization, a lack of the 99.99% dodge stat that I strive for in every game I play, and requires that you actually speak to other people in order to get s**t done.

In other words = fail.

Cheap, but only a couple years old. No input button on the actual tv.

Have you tried Age of Conan? I here some people like, but some people don't like how crazy PVP can get.

I've never found a p2p game worth p-ing for.

Ah. So what games do you play?

I don't. My favorite MMO was ragnarok online, though I stuck to free servers for the stat-redistribution ability. I liked Space Cowboy and Gunz Online back in the day, because they were ACTION ORIENTED pvp, though one is down now and the other sucks now. You know, skill > level. I don't like counterstrike/bullshit where it's all skill + no upgrade.

As far as the major MMO's right now, I've tried alot of them, but they bore me.

Here's my reviews:

Wow = too furry, didn't want to pay, too automated of combat with lack of unique character builds.
Eve = too complicated, unable to judge the strength of other players.
Fiesta = Boring generic bullshit, grindfest, etc.
RF Online = Pretty cool cross classing features, not too boring, but not great either.
Sword of the New World = Better game than most, gets grind-ish later on, unrefined and causes lots of graphical errors.
Perfect World = Boring a** combat. Great character customization, but lack of armor variety, too similar classes. Decent number of quests and variety, but hard to understand due to engrish. Also furry.
Requiem = No one plays it, I won't spend time on a game I think will die.
2Moons = No customization whatsoever, cool looking combat.
Cabal = Might be okay, haven't tried it.
FLYFF = GRIIIIIIIIIND.
Ragnarok Online 2 = Where's my lack of balance? They FIXED the game. The game was only good because it was incredibly broken.
Second Life = yiff in hell
Entropia = Same thing as second life but with more aids.
Gaia = stupid mods, ban you for no reason, inflated a** economy.

One day, I will make an MMO that actually makes sense.
Things I want in an MMO:

Massive character customization: on par with oblivion, neverwinter nights, second life, or perfect world. Multiple Races, multiple classes, custom classes, custom stat distribution, cross classes, modifiable hairstyle, eye color, hair color, bust size, armor components, clothing color, skill customization (meaning ability to refine skills with additional affects), face and body shape, skin tone, ears, tails, etc (but not furry).

Action oriented combat: Such as that in Gunz Online, PSO, Age of Conan, or in non-mmos such as Elder Scrolls.

Dungeon oriented quests: People love doing dungeon runs. Make quests = dungeon runs (such as in Phantasy Star Online).

Rapid damage: Games are only fun if you can have an attack speed of AT LEAST 4 attacks per second that actually display numbers. This makes it harder for other users to tell how much damage you're actually doing, because they fail at math and can't add.

Unbalanced Stats: If I want to be a vampiric orcish battlemage with every single stat point in LUCK, then I damn well should be able to actually play with it. Caps for bonuses from stat, such as critical and dodge, should be no less than 99% per calculation. This should mean that if I cannot stack above 99% in a single effect, I can add a recalculation item to exceed it. Such as: My shield has a 10% chance of block, and my armor has a 10% chance of block, if they don't stack for 20%(if they game wouldn't allow it), then instead of stacking the armor would simply re-roll the dodge when the first one fails, giving me a dodge of 19%. (It's probability, if you don't get it, you aren't hardcorer.) Only really seen this in Ragnarok.

3D combat: Oh yay, you can fly and fire lazers WHILE FLYING (Sortof like Flyff, but without the fail)

Mounted Combat: If I wanna buy a mech and go around burninating, I damn well should be able to (such as in RF Online)

Dual Wield: If I'm carrying two weapons, I should hit twice and see two numbers. What's so ******** hard about this? In perfect world you only do damage every other hit ._.

Guns: Lol guns. Every MMO needs a nice big array of automatic pistols, gatlings, etc.

Blood: No kiddy land games, k? Such as in 2moons/requiem

Physics: Physics need to make sense. Such as in requiem, which uses physics very similar to Half-Life 2.

Physical Enhancement: f**k yeah, Crackdown/Oblivion style. Strong, faster, able to jump higher, etc, with level.

Buying Land with in game currency: No SL market, plz. Perfect world may do this eventually. Eve Online does it now, if you have no life. I WUNNA OWN THE SPACE STATION.

NPC RECRUITS: I want NPC's to follow me around. How hard is that? PSO did this okay, but only in offline mode. Sword of the New World did an EXCELLENT job at this.

Automatic mob targeting: This means actual collisions, really. If I cast a fireball, it shouldn't just burn one guy when it explodes in a group of four. Ex: PSO to some extent, Cabal Online (maybe?), AOE skills that can target anywhere or auto target the area around your target.

No exp loss: Money loss is more acceptable. Exp loss is a cruel, unnecessary player irritant that I've never heard anyone give explanation for.

Single playerability: Make it playable without searching for a party, at least until the upper 80percentile in level.

Potential Build Variety: The way I see it, up rare drops, up experience, and MASSIVELY up character possibilities, and sit back and let the game run. Less time hitting the level cap, and more time making your character unique. This is the idea that card trading games follow. Eventually, rarity becomes less of an issue in tournaments, and building your deck is the most important. Think of your MMO character as a deck of skill cards, stat cards, and equip cards (and also other abilities, such as pets/assistants).

Partial Nudity: The less it covers, the higher the armor rating. Duh. At least for female characters.

Fashion Button: Great Idea perfect world, Ragnarok, and others had, where you can quickly switch to an "outfit" without affecting your armor stats.

Transmigration: Allow for second-playthroughs with minor bonuses for characters who max out.

No unrealistic healing item Delay: If you have magic that can shoot lightning from your wooden stick, then you can surely have an instantaneous healing item as well. I get pissed off if I MUST die when there's a high level monster. I'd much rather waste the money to tank myself with healing items, and live to fight another day.

PLAY NOW!!!: The ability to automatically be partied for an instance.

So, I guess you want the impossible? xd
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8480 8481 8482 8483 8484 8485 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games