Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:48 am
Kerrigan_dragon
((Dang, that's a hard post to follow. xD))

Kerrigan stared at the scene before her, hardly believing her eyes, blinking slowly. She felt as though she was moving through molasses and all time had slowed down. But with a jolt like lightning all time sped up for her and she jumped forward and sent a bolt of magic onto Elzeroth's face, designed to melt flesh by boiling the plasma in the blood. "Hey Elzeroth!" she called out as she grew to the same size as him. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size - your exact size?"

Elzeroth: *He lets off a roar shaking off the attack and throws Salvation to the side* *He gets up and crouches down* *Lightning strikes the spikes on his back and he sends his arm out launching it at Kerrigan* *After his attack he uppercuts Kerrigan and stomps on her stomach*

Salvation: *He comes up from behind and suplexes Elzeroth then does a ferris wheel (a chain of suplexes) *He grabs the tree Elzeroth stabed him with and starts pressing it onto Elzeroths neck*

Elzeroth: *he grabs onto the tree and pushes back and lets out an extremely loud roar that echoed through the forest*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:53 am
"Holy s**t!! Talk about battles of the powerful." Kagura said, running for cover. Kagura screamed as Elzeroth attacked Kerrigan. She teleported over to Kerrigan. "Are you ok??" Kagura said with worry. An attack from a monster that big couldn't be good.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:24 am
Battling such a big opponent was going to be tough unless they could all change size like Kerrigan. But Elcia had a decent idea.
She ducked under the cover of a tree and called to every plant based thing in the area.

All the plants withing reach of Elzeroth began to wrap around his body, tightening as they went along and holding him down like chains.

((I'm going to lunch but I'll be back later))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 am
*8 tanks and swarms of infantry come in from all sides and inmfantry begin to tear the plants off Elzeroth with chainsaws and flamethrowers*

Elzeroth: *he does a defensive stance and nothing more*

*A large rumbling like an earthquake started happening*

Viral: What the hell?

*infantry get rocket launchers and start firing at Salvation while others shot at the group with machine guns*

Viral: *he gets behind cover and looks around* this is getting pretty bleak real fast! *He sneaks over and heads to the base and begins climbing to the top* *He gets to the top and uses his pistol to kill 3 snipers getting shot a few times in return* *He runs up and grabs a sniper rifle and begins shooting down the machinegunners attacking the group*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:17 pm
"Oh no you don't." Elcia said more to herself than to the soldiers. She turned the surrounding forest into a tangled mess to impede the incoming forces.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Viral C
BOOM! *A massive explosion is heard destroying the the forest in the soldiers way*

*The rumbling stopped as a 40 meter tall (about the size of a skyscraper) battlemech walks in*

Zenaku: *echoing in their minds* The first Bio-mech. once a weak human in a hospital on the brink of death. now one of the most powerful beings in the world, Armageddon.

*The mech was carrying a massive triple barreled weapon and a large chainsaw in its left hand*

Armageddon: Grind!!! *Two vulcan gatling guns reveal themselves and shoot the plants off Elzeroth* SHRED!!! *The chainsaw revs up as he approches Kerrigan*

Viral: real bleak! *He runs into the base* Elci can you get some vines or something to constrict Armageddons joints, i'm gonna try and even the field.

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:20 pm
Kerrigan curled up wheezing after Elzeroth stomped on her, but uncurled herself as Armageddon approached her. "Oh s**t!" she cried, shrinking herself and scrambling back as quickly as she could. "Good Bio-mech... you don't have to hurt me... seriously..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 pm
Kagura grabs Kerrigan and teleports them far enough away from Armageddon. "We might be in over our heads right now!" Kagura said, and tightened her muslces, her claws quickly appearing from her skin.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 pm
"Sure thing, Viral" Elcia called and she threw in some of the odd white vines that had taken to fallowing her around.

Greenery clung to Armageddon, coming back every time he pulled some off.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 pm
Armageddon: *he let out a roar as he tried destroying the vines* *He gets a large cannon like weapon* Incinerate! *the gun launches a massive ball of magma at the group*

Draden: Move!! **He flies out of theway*

Armageddon: *his back started giving off steam prepping missles to fly*

Viral: *He busts out of the base in a battlemech that was 35 meters tall and tackles Armageddon to the ground* Time to die b***h! *missles from Armageddons back flew in random directions killing many soldiers and destroying 3 tanks* *Viral picks up Armageddon and throws him on the other side of the base* I'll take care of Armageddon. You all get Elzeroth. and thanks a lot Elci ^^  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:55 pm
((The roleplay is going slow. Probably because of the holidays. Or we're just getting lazy.
Well, I'm waiting to post right now, but I'm trying to keep the roleplay going.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:05 pm
Poisoned_Death
((The roleplay is going slow. Probably because of the holidays. Or we're just getting lazy.
Well, I'm waiting to post right now, but I'm trying to keep the roleplay going.))
(( waiting for what? you can post at anytime :/ I stop midway so you all have a chance to do something :/ ))  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:38 pm
((Right now I'm waiting for Kerrigan to post. >.< ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games