Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 am
3nodding Most people do not talk in puzzles (which is the only game I play)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:21 am
I have a tendency to do an insane puzzle while browsing the forums. When I need to talk to somebody, aka take a break, I talk to a guildy xd though I will respond if someone compliments my avatar (if I notice it, I'm so bad about paying attention to other people in puzzles) because it helps my ego, and it's not always followed by the now expected 'you look rich, will you give me goldz?'

I can't get the hang of the fishing game. I think I've caught a total of one fish ever. And I'm not sure I actually caught it, I think my friend may have caught it on my account while I watched. I get all my fishies from the daily chance...if anyone wants them, just let me know. They're useless to me. I had a strength rod, perhaps from the daily chance, I don't really know where it came from, but I gave that to aluraceleste. She's my upstairs neighbor and she loves playing all the games while she's at work.  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kaiyna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:04 pm
Since you people have played the fishing game, what do you do with all your fish? I don't understand the real purpose to catching them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:35 pm
@ Maru why does it look like the bottom half of your hair got chopped off?

@Kaiyna to purpose of fishing is to catch fish and exchange them into ugly hats and to get boots, cans, and tires so you can give them to me whee  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:47 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
aaaw i didn't make it, when i logged on you were already gone crying i wanted to show you my improved fishing skills xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heehee! sorry lilith i didn't see the memo that you were coming eheheh xd
or maybe i was already in bed XD
anywho, it's funny.. i'm fishing yesterday and i was getting more fish than junk and i said, hmmm... maybe if i trade my guppies for cans, coz, let's face it, the headgears aren't that alluring, i can make better moolah and the tin hat does look better than those hats XD plus they sell higher (i think) lol.
so i set up a little thread in burn(a guild) and well tested if the jig will work.
one responded and i decided to go fish again for other future trades.
and lol! out of 3 buckets of fishing, i got like, 5, 6, 4 = 15 fish (one was a bass) and i've been getting alternately at some point in my fishing, boot,can,fish, can, tire, can, etc. LOL! but hey, i'm not complaining razz

hehehe Lilith~ i'm sure you have better luck and quality in fishing than I am. hahahah!
nyeheheh good pun mrgreen

@ air~
heheh actually, back then, as a newbie, i'm easily annoyed by it coz fish tend to get away mostly. XD tho my brother who used to play (i made khean as his account) was really into fishing but then he later on got bored at it. (so khean is now yhana and my not so boring mule anymore).
The time when Lilith and I fished together, is the time when i started fishing again. biggrin

and well, generally, i don't reply to people in the games unless maybe i'm bored or i'm directly being addressed. But with friends, biggrin of course i chat biggrin

I don't play puzzles anymore. i think my last game there was when the puzzles were going screwy and crazy. plus, it gives me headaches xd

@ kogane
its a bit tricky at first but you get the hang of it soon enough. biggrin and yeah, i don't talk much in games one of the side reasons is that begging things. I know i don't look that rich or am i rich but ive seen chats (i may not speak up but i still read the chats) and well.. most i've seen go that direction and eventually into "friend me" then in your comment page you'll get, can you donate to me? stare

@kaiyna~
there are options:
1. sell it directly in the shop (ole fishing hole) for gold
2. sell it in the market for gold
3. trade it to logan for a bigger fish
4. exchange it to logan for the exchange items  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm
the tin hat sells fairly well, the real reason i'm trying to get enough cans for it though is because i like it and want to wear it  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:07 pm
hehhe i know, it looks more wearable compared to the other junks.
of course I'd wear the hat first but then i wouldn't mind selling them hehhe then i'd fish for more cans to make a new one for myself xd

anywayz, i used to give away my cans , to lochinvar and other people when i wasn't seriously collecting them. right now i only have around 120 or something.
but if my luck with the fishing stays, i might end up more junks than fish. hehehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm
Airashii Kasumi
@ Maru why does it look like the bottom half of your hair got chopped off?

Because Gaia hates me. I swear it wasn't like that earlier....  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:15 pm
i think it was due to the alruna's rose?
oh yeah, kogane, what will happen to the tektek contest entries that used the alruna's 10th gen item but then it evolved before the contest ends?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm
oh, i'm working on my entry for your contest right now 3nodding  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Eh, I figure let people use whatever gen of alruna's rose that they want, eventually it will evolve all the way and I can use all the poses. I'm not going to change into the new contest picked avatar until after Christmas anyway so *shrug*

Yay, I'm glad there will be more entries. I'm thinking I may have Christmas as the ending date. But I'd like to give out prizes before Christmas.... It depends on how many quest worthy entries I get I guess.

There. I put on my dark elf's aura to hide the hair factor sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:39 pm
User ImageFeed us
im so bored right now,... i've been playing slots for the last 4 hours xd its hard to exhaust all the tokens only 2043 tokens to go before i end it ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 pm
good god lilith! That's a crap ton of tokens! How many did you have when you started?!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:47 pm
I keep 1000 on my avatar at all times (for bug rewards) and simply sell the rest since I do not like the idea of gambling  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:47 pm
I just realized I have close to a thousand tokens myself *wanders off to the slot machines*  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games