Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toadie-Odie

2,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Hiays everybodies! ^^

First I would like to thank O n y x for the invite. I hope I get the chance to chat with many of you and make a few new friends in the process as well.

Well let's see... about me?

I'm a single mother of two boys and I'm a full-time college student studying human nutrition and food service management.

My hobbies/interests include (but not limited to!):

- watching various anime (ranging from Slayers to Fullmetal Alchemist to Blue Seed to Lain - the list goes on)

- building Webpages with HTML (haven't learned the fancier languages yet stressed )

- making my own background images (like the one I'm using in my profile - and yes feel free to use it too if you like it)

- writing fantasy fiction and just getting into writing yaoi (with original characters - not fan fics sweatdrop )
Sorry I can't post a link to my LiveJournal here, it would violate ToS rules since some stories are explicit but I have been posting some light weight samples in my journal here.

But wait - there's more!

- cooking (kind of a given)

- rescuing my furniture from my children

- drinking LOTS of coffee

- enjoy listening to a wide range of music (but I don't always know the song/band names - I suck like that)

- painting WarHammer 40k figs with my bro (yea!)

- playing Dungeons & Dragons since.... well that's classified. sweatdrop

- hmmm... what else? oh yea... twisted late night chats - bring it on. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:21 pm
~*~name/ nickname~*~
Well, here I am Octobre_Flowre, but in real life I am called Klicky-chan/sama, Kodama-chan/sama, Hawt Sauce and the like. You can call me anything, as long as it's with a certain degree of respect or justifiable silliness!

~*~age~*~
as far as that goes, I suppose you mean physically. well..16-17 would about cover it. I'm sort of in 'transition' you could say.

~*~ interests~*~
I love a GREAT deal of things, and I'm open to suggestion. I love action and horror. [as in games,books, movies and music.] I love comedy and comics and cartoons! I'm not stuck on only japanese related things, but I do love a whole heck of a lot of it! I'm taking japanese as a language, and I'm totally in-love with the language. Girls are okay and Boys are great! As far as friends go, I'd like to have only guys instead of only girls as friends, if I had to chose! UMMMMMM.....PM me if you wanna know more, kay?

~*~fav. music/ band~*~
I'm not into any one genre. I really love all kinds of music, and I'll give anything a chance. ONCE. But you'll know if I don't like it...hehehehehe...FIRE...>cough<

~*~or anything else you can think of~*~
As far as my intro goes, I probably sound like a total Mary Sue, and that's not exactly my personality. I have a lot of sides to me, and my online persona often takes the form of t3h 3VI1 Mary sue, but get to know me, and that image will be wiped away like cobwebs from an attic window...  

Octobre_Flowre

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Lokirth

Wheezing Raider

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:24 pm
I am Lokirth.

You can be Lokirth when your turn comes.

For now, it's mine, so GTFO.

My real name definately isn't Malcolm.

My nicname definately isn't Mac or Maccer.

My favourite music, it's not Indie, that's for sure.

I HATE Fight Club.

And Donnie Darko.

And A History of Violence.

And pie.

You are welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

The goggles do nothing!

Lendolin

5,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:38 pm
*waves* Just call me Lendolin...

Um, I get into discussion moods sometimes. I actually spen most of my time in the Chatterbox or in a poll guild *communal gasp*

I like to have intelligent deabtes. Not ones like: "UR wronf cus ur stoopid!111!

That's about it...

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm 17 and obsessed with Naruto. But don't worry, I won't talk about it much (unless you want me too...)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:38 pm
Yay for discussion! Hello!
I'm Jules, I'm 17 and I live in Australia.
What's really funny is that this is my mule account. Oh well! ^_^ I'll still come here anyway.
Oh, and I usually hang out in wordgames coz GD's gone to the dogs. 3nodding  

[StrangerDanger]

Mistwolf the Demon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:40 pm
Hey there, my name is Haley A.K.A. Mistwolf...
umm... yeah...
I'm 16... Canadian... varied taste of music (darker genre's prefered)... I draw... a lot... talk... not so much.
And I plan on getting an art degree and a minor in business within the next 5 or 6 year so that I can open an art gallery and do some custom frame work... lame, yes... but who really cares.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:49 pm
name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

M'name's Krystine or Jaishirri, you can call me Jai though. I'm 17 and a gymnast. I love reading and writting, and listening to all kinds of music as long as the vocals aren't bad and it has a good beat to it.

Thanks for the invite!  

Jaishirri

[ Starry Night ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:56 pm
"Tell Us About Yourself"
Be prepared to read a lot of text that will never affect you. <3

Hmm, my name?
Well, that isn't too important, so let's move on.
I don't really have a nickname but you can call me...er...Staples? I just saw a box of staples with a mini stapler on top of it. So, yeah, I don't have a nickname.

I'm turning fifteen in July, and that means I'm -gasp- in Grade 9. Yes, I'm a dorky niner; I've accepted it, you should too.

I'm South Asian [bengali] but I live in Southern Ontario.

I listen to Indie music, and I love to read. I'm always on the computer, even if I'm not on Gaia.

I like to procastinate when it comes to school, so I might disappear from Gaia for a few days in an attempt to catch up.

I re-discovered my Nintendo 64 and occasionally play Mario Party. I get addicted for a week and ditch it. Get addicted and ditch it. It's quite a vicious cycle.

Um. I like roleplaying but I'm finding it hard to find all the other Potter geeks out there.

I'm on the GD a lot but I don't know if I leave the most intelligent comments. -cough- I can be really stupid and ditzy at times, but try to overlook that.

Anyways, that was just me in a nutshell! (Not really, but sssh.)

That's it for now.
=>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:50 pm

[x]

Well, well. Where to begin?
I'll just state the basics and you can figure the rest out in good time, kay? :3
Anywaaays,
My name is Kristin and I am a gaian.
I'm 19 years old [Yeah, kinda old for Gaia ;_;].
I'm also a college student, an artist, and a general weirdo. :]
I'm from zee "united" states of america, specifically: Massachusetts.
[big name, not so huge state.. go figure. :/]
My musical taste is greatly varied, although, I'm also rather picky about it. xP
I'm an insomniac, hyper, and generally random.

Oh oh! I tend to use the excuse of being an "artist" to get out of a lot of things. xD

"Oh, I burned your steak? I'm so sorry but you don't seem to understand.
I'm an artist.
I like the hue of charcoal much more than that of an earthen brown.
I was only trying to make your plate more aesthetically pleasing!
-cries-"

Yeah...
Well, that's all for now. :]
If you want to know more.. PM me.. or something. xD!

[x]

Time is no enemy

Rykono Tadaya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:10 pm
I'm Kono-kun! And I likes me my bacon, mhm. domokun ((Aye, tis short, but I didn't feel like expressing everything at once. I'm gonna be the mysterious stranger. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:42 pm
Well, you are all welcome to call me Infinity or Fini. I'm 19, and a sophomore in college. I'm up from 10 am to 2 am, generally, but most of the time I'm in class, or dead on my feet. I mod three guilds, so it takes a while for me to get through them all. I play The Sims a lot, so I may go missing for a day or two during the weekdays. I use the weekends to sleep. Do not expect to see me. Anything else, you'll find out in due time.  

Infinity-Nevermore

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:13 pm
My name is Liz.

I'm 15. Naive. Hopeless romantic.
I always post in size 11.

I used to spend all my time in the ED. But moved on to Life issues because it moves at a better pace.

I never know what to put in these things.
I'm gaia obsessed. Music obsessed. Internet obsessed.

I enjoy deep conversation. I enjoy debating more.

The end.

<3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:52 pm
Okay my name is Blaine, but I prefer if people call me storm.. I like anime and drawing, but my main interest is cooking. I am a chef and I am 18. My favourite music is heavy metal and my fave bands are Rammstein and Cradle of Filth. Just in case people want to know.... I am not gay just because i am a good cook. I hope that this guild will be fun! NIce tot meet you all.  

Blaine_loves_music

Starda45

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Allo fellow guilders,

I go by CJ, but you can call me Star if thats easier to remember because of my Screenname. ^^ I'm a 17 year old, conservative, right winged, christian (anglican denomination!) actress, writer, artist, singer, RPGer, bookworm, social female who LOVES to debate and talk. I can be rather harsh and some times obnoxious, crazy, random and insane. But I still can be rather serious and deal with things in an adult (-esque) way.

I'm very busy with College preperation currently but I'll contribute on this guild as much as I can, I've never been THAT involved with Gaia (mainly during event time ^^ hehe) But this guild might spark my interest! Thanks for the invite!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games