Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm
"You should be glad, for sure. I know for a fact that it'll be less bloody, less violent, and we have far more time to prepare for it." Mala assured Van, certain that this would be better for them than a birth like Angel had.

After the kiss, Ariae whispered to Jaquel in a flirty manner, "So, are we staying for the reception? Or should we sneak off and see how quick these clothes come off?" Of course, she would be accepting of either option.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:04 pm
Jaquel raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're my wife?" he joked, unsure what to make of the sudden want of sex.

"Exactly why I would be freaking out more." Van said with a simple nod.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm
In truth, Ariae was still feeling a bit insecure about her chances of staying for long. Not only that, but she couldn't help but feel slightly jealous when thinking of over half of the women that resided in this town and what they were doing for so long. "You can say no if you aren't interested." she assured him, hoping that she hadn't already screwed everything up.

"Besides, it gives us time to make peace with what we'll be sacrificing for awhile once our baby comes." Mala said, now slipping her hand over his.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:36 pm
"If we have to, we could always have your mom babysit." Van joked with a chuckle.

"It's fine, whatever you want." Jaquel said as he brushed his fingers across her cheek with a smile while the 'guests' (seriously, how many people did they know on a personal level in this town?) began to mill about and/or leave.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 pm
{Probably zero to none, and invitations were probably only given out as a sort of 'mine b***h you cant bang him/her' sort of thing? XDD I'm not really sure.}

Mala laughed. "Oh, Van! You are simply hilarious!" In other words, fat chance of that happening. At least, with Mala's consent there would be little to no chance of it.

"I'm not going to force you." Ariae muttured, smiling back at Jaquel. If anything, she felt so horribly embarassed with herself for not being able to start a decent conversation at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 pm
"Okay then, we'll have Riley babysit." Van suggested. Like hell was he giving up on sex that easily.

"Really, it's entirely up to you. It's not like we know most of the people here anyway." Jaquel said with a chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm
"I like that idea far better. Also, unlike mother, he isn't a deadbeat prostitute with no respect for old wounds." Mala said, keeping her cheerful attitude despite her venomous words.

"Let's go, then, before anybody decides to bombard us with obvious yet annoying questions." Ariae said, remembering all too well how her family wouldn't leave them alone for a moment after their first wedding for the longest while. What pissed Ariae off the most about that was that they had pretty much previously cut all contact with her, only deciding then to try and be over protective.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:37 pm
Van sighed slightly. "Our kid's not going to be meeting grandma for a long time, is he?" he said. At this rate, Mala wouldn't let Marianne even lay eyes on their kid.

Jaquel grinned slightly before taking her hand and leading the way out of the church before lifting her up in his arms. Most newlyweds had a carriage or some such waiting for them. But then most newlyweds didn't have wings. Jaquel promptly took off and flew the both of them back to their mansion, landing on the balcony outside their room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 pm
"Not without supervision and a weapon in my hands at all times." Mala answered, as if that were purely common sense. "Either that, or no visitation rights at all."

Ariae clung on tightly, knowing very well that things would be most inconvenient for her at times due to her current lack of wings.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm
"You can blow a person up on sight with your mind alone, I'm not sure you need a weapon." Van said raising his eyebrows at her with that look of 'really now?'

Jaquel set Ariae down before opening the balcony doors and bowing like a gentleman as he let her go in first.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:16 pm
"Who do you think I got that talent from?" Mala asked, doubting that'd work.

Ariae curtsied for Jaquel, blushing to herself as she now headed inside.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm
"You're probably a match for her now, and I doubt she knows just how talented you've become in the field." Van said. "Not that I'd let my expecting wife to get into a cat fight with her mother anyway." Van said slipping his arms around her waist.

"Now how long is it going to take to get you out of that thing this time?" Jaquel joked as he pulled the ribbon from his hair while following her inside.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm
Mala sighed softly. "I guess you're right. I've had plenty of time to practice, haven't I?" she said with slight amusement.

"Well, we'll just have to see now won't we?" Ariae smiled over at him, removing her circlet and hair accessories first. After that, she moved her hair out of the way and asked, "Can you help me with this corset?" Unfortunately, it was the type that tied in the back - which would make it a little hard for her to undo on her own.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 pm
"Besides, with Riley around, she couldn't do anything even if she wanted to." Van said reassuringly. "And witch or not, that's one witch against a sorceress, a vampire, and a god. Methinks we'd have a slight advantage." he said with a smirk.

"Of course." Jaquel said with a simple smile as he walked over after removing his jacket and began to unlace the corset.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:26 pm
"That is true..." Mala said, feeling a little bit better about the thought of introducing her child to her mother. Still, there's no way in hell she'd leave them both alone together.

Ariae chuckled. "Thanks. If I did it on my own, you know I'd probably take hours to get it off!" she joked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games