Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:47 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

It was bad enough that Dave had ended up spending the majority of the summer with them. It was even worse that Newlyn had offered to drop them all off the station together. Morven put as much distance between then and her as soon as possible, after handing over her trunk and Ares to one of the conductors. She crossed her arms loosely, wishing she'd worn a sweater. But this was her last chance to really wear a summery dress, and from here on out she'd be in a dour uniform most of the time. And she didn't look good in black and white and grey. Her long hair was loosely clipped up at the back of her head, and the clip very nearly fell out when someone decided to ruffle it. Morven did not like anyone touching her, never mind mussing up her hair. Her hair tended to wave and curl; it wasn't easy to deal with like Newlyn's generally straight dark hair and Elsie hardly had any hair at all right now.

There was only one person who would dare, and that would be Seymour Ryans. "Don't do that," she snapped, and jerked away from him before rolling her pale eyes at his smirk. "And don't call me that, Seymour. The books you picked out? Didn't you give them to your mummy to hide behind the counter?" She avoided answering the question of whether they were 'goldmines' or not. She'd looked through them, and there was writing on every page, some of which she couldn't decipher, and a lot of it which she could. So yeah, maybe they were gold, but she wasn't about to tell him that. Morven gave him a look of disbelief at the mention of any skills, and muttered, "I'll pass."

OOC:
mc2

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:07 pm
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,. Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair, . rigid

___"I know mum, da," he repeated impassively, much less appreciative of their company now that he was an entire year older and wiser, (or just careless and that much more invincible,) if one was being truly honest. His mother pruned his hair, straightened the flimsy curls at the ends of his blond hair and pressed them straight behind his ear, then combed her nails through his bangs to chase them out of his eyes. Louie growled under his breath, sharply inclined his head to shake away his mother's coddling hands and took a firm step back. ”Honestly mum,” he ushered under his breath, then darted a few furtive glances around the platform, ”people are watching. I'll see you for Christmas, I promise. And I know, I know, stay inside, and don't go picking anymore fungi.” The exaggeration in the roll of his eyes would have to suffice as the only goodbye his parents would receive that day, but he'd had enough of their hounding and badgering—it isn't his fault he caught spattergroit last year and missed more than half the semester— it was their fault! They gave him this faulty immune system, he sure as bloody hell didn't pick it for himself. And no! He wasn't ever playing with fungus, either! Least as far as he can remember...

___Now, having fully escaped onto Platform Nine and Three Quarters, Louie could finally taste the sweet bliss of freedom; except it smelt like smoke, and lemon tarts, and musk, and owl droppings. Dull blue eyes charged forward while he hauled his cart and trolley from behind, the pitter patter of his steps drowned into the stampede of other students and families, his thoughts drowned under the squawk of fowl and the hiss of too many felines too close together, and laughter, it was echoing from everywhere. He wondered, idly, if and when he might run across a gaggle of second years. Surely, it had to be soon. He had never gotten to know his fellow Slytherins, a fact he couldn't be sure if he regretted or enjoyed, but Evander and Maisie hardly seemed so bad. But most important, (and most regrettably) he hadn't had much contact with Pru, ever since the sorting. He spent his first lessons to himself, and before he could get comfortable enough to decide which classes were friendly enough to chatter in, he'd gotten sick. No one was allowed to visit him, even the healers had a pinch of disgust in the bridge of their noses as they took all precautions to heal him, sustain him, and oh but of course, tower a mountain of books and essays and practice work just to keep him busy. It was, above all, the dullest way his first year could have gone. He had every intention to make amends for that—including trying out for the quidditch team this year.

The Beast and Harlot

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image

Looking good in: French / Location: Platform / Single / thinking: Woo! / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

As Valentina thought she might as well go meet her friends on the train in a compartment. As she handed her belongs to the conductor and headed onto the train to find a place to sit. "Oh well' I meet my friends somewhere, I wonder if any of the two got prefect. I know there wasn't any way I got it
because i got into to much trouble last year."
She said to herself. "I'll see Lessie at Christmas time maybe." She told herself. "I wonder what's going to be on the menu today." Valentina said as she gotten quite hungry from the trip here.

Exit to Hogwart Express

OOC: Free for interaction, I'll meet Alice and Jasper on the train

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:02 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby just laughed harder at her scowl and her rolling eyes. "Exactly. Ever your loyal henchman, I am. And are you kidding me? Gypsy is great, don't get me wrong, but her as Head Girl might be bit..." He wasn't sure how to finish that. "Imagine Jer as Head Boy," was all he commented, and then some realization lit up his eyes. "What if he is Head Boy? I mean, how many options are there, really?" When she joked about quitting Quidditch he made sure to look very, very horrified at the notion, just in case she really was considering it. The team would not do well without her, and he was speaking as the captain, not as her boyfriend. "Captain Walsh would kill you, yes. Though it might be a joint effort- try telling the rest of the team that- Leo and Dani, for example." The two younger girls seemed to look up to her, after all. Though, all this talking about the team made him remember he needed a vice captain. He would have just asked Ronna, but she was graduating with him, so that'd be stupid.

He hadn't expected her to take well to the rushed news, but he didn't think she freak as much as she did. He'd never seen her this pale before. "I dunno, she just does. Look, we're not having you over to dinner, unless you fancy Jess's cooking. She just wants to size you up, probably. Look, it's my mum, she's harmless. I mean, she's kind of tall and all, but she's not really all that terrifying. Or judgey." He sighed. It wasn't as if he was against her meeting his mum- he was probably the 'bad kid' of the relationship, even if his siblings claimed he failed at the whole 'bad influence' thing half of the time. Sure. Sorry he wasn't a douche all the time or anything. But he knew she wasn't going to be comfortable with it, at all. He glanced over towards the train. "We should board, anyways. Don't worry about it. She'll forget by the time we're graduated- she's a Healer, she's always busy, just like my da." He stood up, and started towards the Hogwarts Express, knowing she'd probably follow.

OOC:
mc2

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:24 pm
Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state...
A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake.
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber!
Until I realized that it was you who held me under!
Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids-
Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs...

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCHASER

Elsie shot an amused look back at Dave, who looked a bit taken aback, which was rare for him, at the warmth of Tanya's greeting. She wasn't used to her friend being anything but warm, so it wasn't much of a surprise to her, but Dave wasn't really used to... friends to begin with. At Tanya's question she shrugged. "I thought a change might be nice. It hasn't been this short since I was six or seven. And all that long hair gets tiring after a while. Plus, now I won't have to constantly be braiding it or putting it up when I don't want it in my face." She was really rather thrilled with how it had turned out. She'd been afraid of looking strange or not-herself, but while this was different, she still felt like the same old Elsie. Just older and maybe a little fresher. She'd tried to convince Newlyn to cut her hair too, but her older sister had been having none of it, and she didn't bother asking Morven, knowing what the answer would be.

She rolled her eyes a little at Tanya's next question, in a much lower and secretive tone. "We're not together, and I know that's what you're getting at. We spent most of the summer together- we're practically sick of each other now," she laughed. She and Dave got along very well, better than might be expected, and the whole mutual but usually unspoken attraction probably helped in terms of being more willing to put up with one another, but they still fought. He could be cold, and she could be indignant. Usually, she caved and apologized first, whether it was her fault or not, and he accepted it and then tried to make it up to her later by doing something nice for her. They still weren't dating, though, even if she felt more comfortable being around him for extended periods of time and could grab his hand or shoulder without looking like a tomato.

She looked between Tanya and Dave, and nodded towards the train upon hearing the boarding call. "Let''s board, yeah? Prefect's compartment for the talk first, I guess- Dave, see you later on?" The Gryffindor boy nodded and strolled off by himself to find a compartment, though he couldn't resist calling something over his shoulder about 'still working on the dating thing, sorry Tanya!'. Elsie really did go red then, and made a face at his back.

OOC:
Yukina101

No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone!
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden!
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world...
And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack!
All around the world was waking, I never could go back;
'Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Platform with Adeline
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crap this is cool! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy grinned widely when the two of them were joined by another girl, eyeing her with interest. Hair like that wasn't particularly common, and the halfblood was wondering the cause. She'd heard once that if you got really scared, you hair could turn white and never go back. What if something terrible had happened to the other girl? What if there was some super amazing story behind it? And even if it was just her hair the way it'd been born, that was still pretty cool. Ivy really wanted to find out the story behind it, though, just in case it was something cool. Not that she was going to ask, that'd be super rude, especially since they'd just met. No, she'd have to befriend the other girl. Eventually, they'd be close enough that she'd totally tell her... right? Not that this was the only reason Ivy had for wanting to befriend the other first year; she just wanted to have lots of friends.

spaceShe smiled widely when the first girl introduced herself, mentally filing the girl's name away. Before she could ask the white-haired girl for hers, though, the conductor called for boarding. She offered both the other girls a dazzling smile, jerking her head towards the scarlet steam engine. "Guess we should go! Don't wanna miss the train!" she said, and then she was pushing her trolley towards it. The redhead glanced over her shoulde at the two, checking to see if they were behind her. "I'm Ivy, by the way! And, yeah, I'm a first year. What about you, what's your name? Or can I just call you Snowflake?" she asked, thinking that it suited the other girl. It wasn't just that her hair was white, she just had something about her that seemed very... Snowflake-like. Pretty and soft and delicate, but maybe a little cold. She pondered on this as she stepped up onto the train.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Amo I figure your next post can be Addie on the train? o3o?

amo10690

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Platform 9 3/4 With Attempting to annoy: Morven
...>

Benjamin was practically cackling as Morven jerked away from him and rolling her eyes and argued back at him. "Mummy? Pretty sure my mother would kill me just in case if I ever thought to call her something like that because she'd just assume I was up to no good. But, Mum, nah, I didn't ask her to hide them behind the counter. If you would have listened properly you would have known I asked her to hold the books you specifically wanted and requested to pick out for me."

He crossed his arms and nodded sagely, not bothering to act like the thought even crossed his mind that his conversation was in Spanish he had with his mother. Actually it was probably for the best Morven didn't understand since Morven would probably just find new death threats-and death threats in Spanish were boring, he had his Mum and Dad for those. Though his Mum was the one to use them most often-his Dad just snickered behind her or nodded in agreement to her threats. Obviously his Dad was mental. Though naming a kid Seymour sort of proved that already.

"Mori-fine Morven-it is my way of showing my awe and appreciation of you don't you know?" Benjamin chuckled as he heard the whistle for the boarding of the train. "I guess I'll come up with something new... Ah, Gatita! I'll settle for that one then." He thought for a moment and snatched the clip out of her hair, and holding it up high, pretty sure his height would likely keep the hair clip out of Morven's reach he said waving it in the air, "Suppose I'll just have to take my own thanks. Adios Gatita, I'll be keeping this-" he waved the clip chuckling, "-you can come find me and maybe if you show your proper appreciation I'll get around to getting it back to you sometime on our way to Hogwarts. If not... well I know a lot of places to hide stuff in the castle."

Waving the clip up he began walking backwards towards the train, occasionally looking over his shoulder to make sure he didn't topple over anyone or anything.

(OoC: Next post train.)

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven wondered if her elbowing him sharply in the stomach would shut him and his ridiculous laughter up. "If I would have listened properly- you're such an idiot," she hissed. "I know you were speaking in Spanish, you moron." Did he actively work to be this infuriating? Acting like he always had the upper hand, even when he so obviously didn't. "I'm sure," she sneered at his chuckle, relieved to hear the train whistle. She could get on it and find a compartment to stew in. By herself. She hadn't been in the best mood to begin with. And he was not. Helping. She had no idea what gatita meant and resolved to look it up, because not knowing was just as bad. She gasped in shock when he grabbed the clip out of her hair and it fell down her back, touching the back of her scalp for a moment before she stiffened and swung at him. She didn't come close to actually landing her fist on him- she was so mad her vision had gone momentarily blurry and if she could have growled deep in the back of her throat, the way she could as a wolf, she would have. "Give it back, cachwr!" she snarled, straining to reach it in her heels, but she still wasn't tall enough. She gave what sounded a lot like a muffled scream of frustration when he waltzed off with it. "You're pathetic!" she shot after him, before running a hand through her hair self consciously and getting on the train before it left without her.

OOC:
mc2

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image

Arianna noticed his smile right away and with it she realized her stomach was doing summersaults. She couldn't figure out when it happened. When had she started feeling like this? And what exactly do these feelings mean? She brushed aside her feelings summing them up to excitement. They were about to head back to Hogwarts. Ari listened closely as Benjamin told her their visit was the highlight of his summer. Again the girls cheeks grew warm with embarrassment. "Yeah? Mine too." She replied with a soft smile. That reminded her she had sent out Benjamin's cake for his birthday. She wondered if he got it on time. "So did you get your cake on time?" She asked curiously. She had promised to surprise him with a flavor and she sent her owl Apollo to deliver the German chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing.

She followed his gaze to the girl she had come with. She nodded, "Yeah that's one of my sisters, Adaline. This is her first year." She watched her sister join a group of girls who all looked around her age. The older sister found herself worrying about Addie making the right kind of friends. The younger girl was prone to making poor choices. Ari's thoughts were interrupted by the conductor calling them aboard. She turned back to Benjamin, "Let's go get a compartment quick!" She began leading the way towards the train with her trolley.

OOC: Next post on the train?

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Elliot
                                                                What am I doing? Getting on the train
                                                                What am I thinking? He has a nice arse... Wait, a nice arse???
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Jesse came through the platform and looked around. He saw Arianna with Benjamin, and Jesse couldn't help but feel a stab of jealousy. For which person, he couldn't tell, but he turned his attention to Elliot when he said that Kenneth was keeping aneye out from outside the barrier. Like Paul even knew where he was right now. He was glad that he hadn't seen him since the event over the summer, and he sighed. Well, if Arianna and Benjamin were going off together, he guessed he might as well find somewhere to go as well. Though where on the train was anyone's guess. "I guess we should get on the train. It looks like it's going to start moving here soon." He started walking toward the train, his eyes immediately being drawn down to look over Benjamin and he shook his head. What was wrong with him? He went to the ball with Arianna, so he shouldn't be checking Benjamin out, right?

OOC: Sorry, I was busy all of yesterday >_<

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Platform with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, finally. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τïṃε τø lïṡτεṉ τø ṃε ώhïṉε ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉøτhïṉģ αṉḋ εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ αll ατ øṉсε? ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃεløḋɾαṃατïс ƒøølṡ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṉευɾøτïс τø τhε вøṉε, ṉø ḋøυвτ αвøυτ ïτ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott watched as Jesse's gaze followed the path his own had taken only seconds before, landing on Arianna and Benjamin, and he wondered at the other boy's expression. Like something was bothering him... well, he had taken Ari to the Yule Ball, so maybe he was jealous? He hadn't really gotten the sense tha Jesse actually liked Ari all that much, but he could be wrong. Meanwhile, he personally was hitting his head against a wall trying to figure out what she saw in the dark-haired boy. But, he didn't like much of anyone, really. Actually... he pretty much only like Arianna and Emily. And Jesse, he guessed, though they'd mostly just left one another alone over the Summer. Elliott had figured Kenneth was probably overbearing enough, especially for someone who wasn't used to anyone actually caring about you, so having him trying to do anything with the Slytherin would've probably been a bit much. And anyway, Elliott liked his solitude. He nodded at the other boy, heading towards the train. "Yeah, it would be sort of annoying to miss it," he replied, boarding the train without another word. He figured he'd just find an available compartment and let Jesse do whatever he wanted. He wasn't quite sure if they were friends at this point, or just a couple of kids who'd sort of lived together for a few months. But, Jesse was free to take his freedom and do with it what he would; Elliott wouldn't blame the brunette if he was sick of him. Hell, sometimes he was sick of himself. He was sort of that kind of guy.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģïṿε ṃÿṡεlƒ τhε сɾεερṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ ρlαÿṡ τɾïсќṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ïτ αll ќεερṡ αḋḋïṉģ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ï τhïṉќ ï'ṃ сɾαсќïṉģ υρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          ** Exit to Train **

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? No one
                                                                What am I doing? Getting on the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, such a muggle way of travelling...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Hamilton walked through the barrier. He was running late. Stupid house elves. They had packed his things late, which had resulted in Hamilton having to yell at them before being rushed out the door by his father. As it was, Hamnet was sneering at the scene before him as he too appeared with Hamilton. "It'd be best of you got on the train quickly before you miss it."

"Yes Father." The crush of students meant that Hamilton was between them and the train, and caused the boy to shove through people as he made his way onto it. He really didn't like being around all of these people. Maybe next year he could persuade his father to take him to the school personally.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:18 am
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Chaser ~ Dating David Avery (League)

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Third Year
Beater

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾

Leonette got her and her sisters to the platform regrettable late. Luckily the train hadn’t pulled out of the station though so they were still in good standing. Mira like always looked like she was going to kill someone with the glares she was giving them and they got their luggage over to be loaded. Grace tried to ignore it but that was hard even for her. Letting out a sigh Leonette finally bit the bullet. “What’s your problem?” she asked her Slytherin sister. Mira just continue to glare that them both before finally answering. “Oh nothing… we’re just late and now I’m going to have to hunt down anyone I want to see and pray I have a spot on the train.”

Clearly, Mira was talking about Timothy. Who else would she want to see? Leonette put up her hands in self defense. “Look I’m sorry okay. I’m sure Timothy will save you a seat.” She told her. The blond crossed her arms and said nothing as her sister was probably right and she shouldn’t be so pissed off about it. What could she say? She had anger problems that only seemed to get worse at the mention of sisters and Gryffindors.

“Um… can I sit with one of you?” Grace asked once that was settled. “You’re not sitting with me.” Mira answered before turning on her heels and walked on to board the train. Looking to her oldest sister Grace added. “I’ll just be reading. So you won’t even know I’m there.” Leonette watched her sister walked off and was shocked at how blunt she could be about a simple question. Looking back to her youngest sister Leonette smiled. “Sure you can Gracie. Let’s go find a seat.” Taking her sister’s hand the two boarded the train together in hopes of finding a seat.

(Exit onto the Hogwarts Express)

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Unsorted First Year

Stat's

Leonette: Happy
Mira: Annoyed but overall Happy
Grace: Delighted

Wearing

Leonette: Casual Summer
Mira: T-shirt and shorts
Grace: All in Blue with a hint of Yellow

With: each other

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express closed. The students all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families, The train engine slowly inched forward, before picking up speed as it left the station.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games