Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:25 am
User Image

Potion Mistress

Wearing:Classic / Thinking: Where's Alessandra/ Separated for now/ Location: Diagon Alley Streets/

As Donatella walked through the streets of Diagon Alley after being in Greenwich thinking what on earth her husband was thinking cheating on her for the second time. She can't remember the first time that he did that.
"That man I shouldn't of let him back in my life in the first he did that. Valentina was just started Hogwarts when the first time that happened." She talked to herself talking around the place trying to figure out what to do. "I should just throw the ring away if he's going to be like this and maybe see if I can find Valentina a boyfriends and a possible husband. Dante wouldn't be very happy about that." She started her search for Valentina's love interest

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:22 am
"Casey" Ryans
✤ Owner of Flourish and Blotts ✤
User Image
Former Slytherin, Class of 2006
Acacia Persephone Ryans
(née Chaisty/Disowned Pureblood) Mother of One.
Fluent in: English, Spanish, and Guarani
11 3/4 inch, Cedar, with Peacock Feather, spiral shaft Wand
Wearing: Black and Tan

One of the nice things about finally having an employee (and one who was reliable) was she could trust to hand her shop over to the former Hufflepuff's care for a few hours and actually get out of the shop once in a great while. She loved Flourish and Blotts and working there, but once in a great while she liked to see some sunlight (or mist or gray sky as it was London), and pick up some street food or what not. Things once upon a time her family would be horrified to see her eat. Or maybe they would just find it amusing to see her snacking on a pasty she had picked up at one of the small shops in Diagon Alley. She was finishing her coffee she had ordered to go, walking towards her shop when she heard fairly distinct talking. Some rambling monologue about some man who did her wrong and some child of the woman's (or she assumed a child) of the woman starting Hogwarts and trying to find a boyfriend and then a possible husband.

Shaking her head, Casey let out an annoyed sigh and taking a sip of coffee stopped before her-the woman seeming to be lost in her thoughts. "You could just kill the man," Casey suggested with a raised brow at the other redhead woman who looked to be perhaps a year or two older than herself. "Plenty of ways to do it and never be caught. Or you could go for the theatrical and land yourself in Azkaban. It isn't my business."

She raised a brow at the woman and said, "However, what is my business is someone seemingly mad rambling about nonsense is so near my shop. You see, some mad woman loitering about tends to deter patrons from entering any of the shops nearby. I'd really hate for you to affect my sales for the day. Especially since this is far from my busy season."

"Of course," Casey added with a pause, "If you are the sort to be discussing trying to set up your children's love life I can only assume you are some old fashioned pureblood. Arranged marriages are part of the reasons those old families are all partially mad-or completely mad. Granted, that may be the pot calling the kettle black. Anyways, no one likes loitering women who appear insane. Talking to oneself aloud is considered a sign of insanity-and not properly hidden insanity either, Mrs....?" Casey paused raising a brow looking the woman over and noting the expense of the woman's outfit and wedding ring on her finger-indeed the woman was from a well off situation regardless of her sanity or not. Though most insane old families were obscenely wealthy. Thank God she escaped such nonsense-and with only minor damage at most.

mrs-lestrange

✤ {OoC} ✤

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:17 pm
User Image

Potion Mistress

Wearing:Classic / Thinking: Who the hell is she/ Separated for now/ Location: Diagon Alley Streets

Donatella notice a woman came up to her. "Mrs Donatella La Russa but before I was married I was Donatella Arena, yourself?" She told the woman. "Yes, La Russa family is a old fashion pure blooded family. At least my marriage was not arranged" She said to her. "Killing my husband does sound like a great idea but I don't see myself in that prison. My daughter Valentina should of had a boyfriend by now but that daughter of my mine is to busy getting into trouble and getting howlers sent to her because of it." She said trying to stay calm. "My youngest one can find her own love interest this time. I need to stay focus on my work." She said to younger one.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:04 pm
"Casey" Ryans
✤ Owner of Flourish and Blotts ✤
User Image
Former Slytherin, Class of 2006
Acacia Persephone Ryans
(née Chaisty/Disowned Pureblood) Mother of One.
Fluent in: English, Spanish, and Guarani
11 3/4 inch, Cedar, with Peacock Feather, spiral shaft Wand
Wearing: Black and Tan

"Casey Ryans," She answered, taking a sip of her coffee, obviously not impressed with the woman her eyes still narrowed suspiciously at her as she went on about her family and talked about not seeing herself in prison and then a bit about the apparent daughter and her lack of boyfriend. Casey wondered since when did having a boyfriend suddenly become some needed aspiration of every girl? She came from an old fashioned family and was a branch member where 'dating' wasn't exactly encouraged but pretty much most of the women (and men) were all married by the time they were 25. Usually or ideally with one or two kids already and at least one being male. Hell, Casey dated Edwin since her fourth year and no one else but she had plenty of other things on her list of priorities. And if he was her only priority, considering his disregard for some rules, Casey wouldn't have become a prefect like she did. Having a boyfriend was far from a priority for a girl (and sad to think it was) in Casey's opinion.

"I was a Chaisty," Casey answered, not bothering to elaborate or give her actual first name. After all her legal first name of Acacia hardly seemed fitting in her life at this point. "As for Azkaban, like I said there are ways to kill a man and avoid being caught. Though you seem the sort to go for theatrics, but I suppose you are in good company. Maybe you'd get the cell next to my brother." She added the last comment half jokingly before taking another sip of her coffee, finishing it off with the drink she took.

"I don't know exactly how old your daughter is, but I would say this, often dating can cause far more problems than not. And considering her apparent atrocious behavior-and lack of intelligence to not get caught- I doubt she should even focus on dating. Unless you are the type who are totally fine with your child getting knocked up before she's even seventeen," Casey said dryly, raising a brow, having a feeling the woman would have more to say. The sort always seemed to. At least she wasn't rambling to herself looking completely mental.

mrs-lestrange

✤ {OoC} ✤

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

Wearing:Classic / Thinking: Who the hell is she/ Separated for now/ Location: Diagon Alley Streets

Donatella was curious about the redhead meaning. "My youngest daughter is 16 and I swear that's where Valentina will end up if her stupidity keep happening." She said knowing her youngest she would end up like that. She knew her nicotine carvings were getting bad but the thought of Valentina in court was trouble enough. She knew she would have to talk to Alessandra soon about the cottage Dante and her brought for Alessandra 21st birthday. Donatella knew that once Valentina turned seventeen Alessandra said shes moving out.

OOC: Open for interaction and edited.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:40 pm
They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Unsorted ║ Muggleborn

Levi walked along the cobbled streets of Diagon Alley with the small man Deveron and his son Zephyros, who he just decided to call Zeph. Not that he had really engaged the other boy in conversation. This whole experience was so new, and--dare he say it--magical. In all honesty, the location looked like any old street in England, with its fair share of shops and places of interest, except for the fact that every single shop here would've deemed the owners mentally insane. There was a candy shop that sold chocolate frogs and jelly beans with flavors like rotten eggs and grass (among other things)! Despite the overall oddness about the atmosphere, Levi enjoyed it. He had just been a normal kid until a few days ago, and now he was apparently a wizard, or something. It was so strange.

He stopped, his eyes wandering all over the place. Did he say he was a school governor? He wasn't sure what that was, but Levi felt like the man had done this sort of thing quite a bit--showing kids around. He most definitely knew where to go, so he waited, meanwhile racking his brain to think back to what the letter said. It said he needed robes, a wand, and books, among other things. There may have been other things, but he couldn't remember what they were for the life of him. Well, that was what Mr. Whitethorne was here for, right?

OOC:

Diamond Wales

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || 𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph hadn't said much when his father was over at the Gamble house, since he was on business. However, now, at least maybe he could start some conversation. Especially since they were supposed to be shopping together and maybe in the same dorms. Maybe. That wasn't a guarantee to be sure. He shifted a bit then decided to say something. "So, um, you don't know much about Hogwarts, do you? I mean, I can fill you in if you want, at least what my mum let me know about." He smiled a bit, hoping that the kid didn't mind talking to him. Then again, it could go horribly wrong, of course.

It was at this point that Deveron looked back toward the two and the tall boy blinked at his father. Deveron was of course waving his hand about and showing the various shops along the street. The dwarf cocked his eyebrow at the two and crossed his arms.
                                                      "I know it's a bit much to take in, but don't worry, you'll get used to it. It's much like any muggle shopping trip, I'd imagine. Now, where should we go first? To get your robes? Your books? Perhaps to get your potions supplies? Or is it the ever-popular wand-choosing?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Dad's done this before, and I think I am more nervous than Levi is.
                                                      OOC:

Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

AlphaApex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 pm
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

Levi shook his head at the boy's question. The extent of what he knew was from the letter, and even that he had only skimmed over when his father let him look at it. "Well, er, nothing at all.. Other than what was said on that letter. You know a lot, right?" It was at this point that he realized that the other boy was probably very familiar with the school, or at least more than he was. His eyes still wandered around, completely in awe of the whole place. He hoped he could get used to it in the future, like Zeph's father had said.

He laughed a bit at his comment about it being similar to muggle shopping trips. "I'd love to have gone on one of those shopping trips.. Wands and potion supplies are a lot different than pens and pencils." He wondered if the two of them knew what pens and pencils were; it wasn't like he thought they were stupid, he just thought that they seemed to have grown up in a completely different world. And of course, going to a public school, he had never had to go shopping for a specific school outfit. Changes, changes..

OOC:

Diamond Wales

From Desolation Row.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || 𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph nodded at the other boy. Well, he knew more, anyway. Not a lot, though he was sure his dad could fill them in on the details that Zeph missed. "Um, well, I know it's up in Scotland, somewhere. It's unplottable, meaning it can't be put on any map. And it's near one of the biggest wizarding communities in England, Hogsmeade. It also has four houses, kind of like dorms, that students are sorted into. I know my dad was sorted into Gryffindor, which is supposed to be brave and such, while the rest of my family on his side are all Slytherins. They're supposed to be cunning and ambitious. My mum's side was Ravenclaw, and a Hufflepuff on my grandfather's side. Don't know much about Hufflepuff beyond they're friendly, but Ravenclaws are supposed to be really smart."

"Hufflepuffs are also supposed to be loyal and honest. You forgot that Zephyros. Also, I do believe my house is known for being stubborn and hard-headed. I do believe I fall under that category more than the bravery. Mr. Gamble, you will find that the houses are sorted according to what your personality is rather than anything more." Zeph sighed, knowing they were going to get a crash course on the school while shopping. "As for how different they happen to be, my nephews before they went off to school used to use quills and ink bottles, and well, when they went to a muggle school, they had to adjust to pencils and pens. It was rather humorous, to say the least. Also, you'll be using parchment as opposed to regular paper. I think perhaps the part that would be different is gathering your potions supplies and your wand shopping. Otherwise, if you've ever had to wear a uniform for school, you have had the same experience. Textbooks and all."

Zeph looked over to his father, a questioning look in his eyes. "So does that mean we're getting the wands first or something else though? Or are you saving that one for last, dad?" He actually was hoping for the former himself,no matter what Deveron said. Mostly because he'd always wanted one since he watched his mum casting magic.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Dad's done this before, and I think I am more nervous than Levi is.
                                                      OOC:

Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

AlphaApex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:40 pm
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

Levi nodded in understanding at both Zeph and his father's words. Houses.. They all had pretty unique names, and gave Levi a kind-of medieval fantasy feel. In all honesty, it was pretty cool. When he learned about the descriptions of each, he was a bit puzzled. He never really thought of himself as being brave, cunning, smart, or friendly. Even if he was, he thought that would just make him seem cocky. The houses also sounded like what the two described. Gryffindor sounded like a large, but cool bird, Slytherin sounded kinda sinister, Ravenclaw sounded sharp, and Hufflepuff sounded bubbly. That sounded weird enough in his head, though, there was no way he'd vocalize that.

"I dunno which one of those I'd fit into. I bet a lot of those superheroes would've been in Gryffindor," he remarked with a slight chuckle. When Zeph brought up the topic of wands, Levi couldn't deny that he was interested in that. "I wouldn't mind seeing the wands first," he admitted. He had always played with sticks in the yard and pretended they were wands when he was much younger, but that was because of those magicians he had seen in the park before. Were the wands like that? He somehow doubted it.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

From Desolation Row.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Wearing: Grown up and Purple / Unsorted First year and Fifth Year Repeat/ Location Diagon Alley Streets

Samantha and Valentina walked along the streets trying to figure out what school items was they to get first. "Sam, what shall we get first?" Valentina asked Samantha. "I don't mind where go or we can just walk around for a bit." Sam told her cousin. "We will just walk around for a while." Valentina said as they carried on walking around

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image

❃ Maureen Cavanaugh ❃
                                            9 Years Old ❃ Muggle

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Strange scents and sights assailed the young girl as she half-ran through the streets of the strange marketplace. She found that it strongly reminded her of the bazaars she had read of in novels, fantastical places where fantastical things could happen. Maureen was convinced that something fantastical would absolutely happen to her while she wandered the street. Perhaps she should have been more wary, being in a strange place, surrounded by strange people who were so unlike her, but she had never been one to turn down an adventure. Her heart pounded in her chest, breath coming in sharp, irregular gasps. It had been quite the feat to sneak away from her parents and siblings while they stood in the book shop, trying to sort through the oddities of what her sister would be needing to attend her new school. She was actually very proud of herself for accomplishing it, in fact. It wasn't everyday she managed something so outlandish. Her mother would be furious with her when she was found out, and her father would likely ground her for the rest of her natural life, but she couldn't find it in herself to care. She couldn't pass up this opportunity. Bright, excited eyes roamed the shopfronts and stalls surrounding her. 'I don't have much time,' she thought to herself, 'So I must make the most of what I do have.' With that thought in mind, the child attempted to discern which of the various peddlers she could see would be the most interesting to talk to. There were many different people, calling out all manner of strange things, trying to sell items she had only heard of in books. The fact that such things were real was mind-boggling for the nine year old, and she found her pulse quickening in excitement. The surge of adrenaline made her giddy, eyes large and bright, lips curved into an excited grin, the dimples of her cheeks showing. She couldn't purchase anything, she knew. They'd had to go to the bank when they'd first arrived and exchange their pounds for gold and silver and bronze. 'Funny coins with funny names,' she'd thought. 'Almost as funny as the creatures running the place.' Goblins, they'd been told. How strange, that the bank was run by goblins. She couldn't believe it for the life of her. There were so many strange things about this world. She would never get to truly experience any of it, but she could at least explore while she was here. In fact, she was willing to bet that it would distress her sister to no end to know that at the end of the day, her younger sister, who had no magic of her own, knew more than she did. Just the thought of it made Maureen want to cackle. But, perhaps she shouldn't do that, given that she wasn't a witch.

Out Of Character :: Testing testing testing

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image
                                        I woke before the morning, I was happy all the day
                                        I never said an ugly word, but smiled and stuck to play

User Image

════════════════════════

8 ⑂℮αґṧ øℓḓ |ᛊ| ℱü⊥υґℯ ϟтüⅾεηт |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder walked along the streets ofDiagon Alley, his blue eyes scanning the large crowds and taking in the sights. His mor had insisted he get out and just get away from the manor for a while, and Magni, his oldest brother, had agreed to take him out. Which, it was really easy to spot his brother in the crowd. He was at least a good six inches taller than a lot of people here. Balder didn't mind. Maybe he'd get to be as tall. Maybe even taller than Lu-.

Balder shook his head, not wanting to continue that train of thought. He didn't want to think of Lukey as a bad person, but he had hurt Balder. Bad. Bad enough his far freaked out and took him to the hospital. He hadn't heard from Lukey in a long while, not since he went to jail. The young blond wasn't exactly sure if he liked the idea or not. On one hand, Lukey did something really bad, but on the other, there was the fact his older brother was usually really nice and made him laugh a lot. Why did this whole thing have to be confusing? He didn't like this whole incident to be confusing. It wasn't good, and it made his heart hurt thinking his brother hated him enough to hurt him.

Scuffing his foot on the pavement, the bespectacled boy looked up and noticed a girl making her way through the crowd. She didn't look much older than him, and her face looked excited by everything. Was she looking for something, or did she manage to break away from her parents for a bit? He didn't know, and well, he wasn't one for just deciding to pass up the chance on meeting people. He grinned, deciding to run up to her, ignoring Magni's momentary squawk of protest and waved.
                                        "Hei! Hvor skal du? Or, um, where're you going? Can I come too? I'm Balder, by the way. Nice to meet you!" The blond was grinning from ear to ear, hoping his overture at friendship wasn't in vain. He hardly got to talk to many kids his own age. Maybe when he went to school, but not currently.

════════════════════════
                                        Thinking: Cool, someone I can talk to!
                                        OOC:

And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood
                                        And I am very happy, for I know that I've been good

Lady Leannansidhe

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Eıgħт Yeαяš Ołđ
                                                          Looking Adorable at Diagon Alley with His Dad, Balder and Maureen
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I haaaaaaaaate going to the apothecaryyyyyyyyyyy ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Lıνıи' м ø κ ø נ υ м в ı e ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          A¢яøšš α ω ħ ı я ł ı и' š e α ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ređ яυввłe ıиα gøłđeи ħıłł ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx
                                                          Heч иøω ħανe чøυ ħ α đ ч ø υ я f ı ł ł ? ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian let out another loud, dramatic groan as he followed after his father down Diagon Alley. The former Ravenclaw smiled faintly at his son, thinking that it was going to be a rather long day if the boy didn't find something to entertain himself with. Normally he'd have left the child at home with his mother, but Natasha was over at Oma's with the girls, and Sebastian had insisted that he didn't want to hang out with 'a bunch of girls.' Jon had noticed that recently, he seemed very, very fond of the few males in his life... he was constantly asking if he could stay the night over at his sister's house to spend time with Chris and Zach. Unfortunately for Sebastian, this particular day had not been a good one to want to stay with his dad; if he were at Oma's, he'd be watching movies and eating junk food, more likely than not. Instead, he was stuck running to the store with his father.

spaceThe eight year old saw the smile on his father's face and glared up at the man, thinking that it was very rude of him to think it was funny that he was so bored. He huffed faintly. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaad, why can't we just work on the garden?" he whined. He would much rather be in the garden than helping his dad shop. Shopping was boring; garden meant that he got to play with dirt. And his dad was even actually, really letting him help with some stuff now that he was older, so he actually got to do stuff. Not much, of course, and he didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Ada did, but it was better than shopping, of all things. Jon shook his head, still grinning. "I'm going into the office tomorrow, Bastian. I need to replenish my supplies beforehand," he told the blond for what felt like the umpteenth time. Again, Sebastian huffed in annoyance.

spaceBlue eyes scanned the crowd, trying to find some sort of escape, maybe someone they knew that he could get his dad to talk to long enough to come up with something else to do. Maybe they could get lunch with someone, or ice cream! Rose owned the ice cream shop, that was good enough of a reason to stop by there, right? Or maybe they could stop by Mrs. Edgeworth's shop and he could play with the puppies! But, he didn't see anyone he knew... wait! The child vaguely recognized a very tall guy in the crowd, he remembered him being at Damien and Marina's wedding with Chris' sister. Not that he was particularly interested in the young man, but he had seen a boy who looked around his age sprinting away from the guy to talk to a girl.

spaceBastian grinned widely and, before his father could realize what he was up to, took off towards the two children. If the tall guy was with Chris' sister, that made him sort of family, and if the boy was with him, he probably was, too, right? Made sense to him, anyway. So he could talk to the boy and girl, and his dad could talk to Eretria's boyfriend! And then they could get ice cream! He skidded to a stop in front of the pair of children, waving excitedly. "Hiya!" he exclaimed with a grin. "I'm Bastian! You're with the tall guy, right? I know him! He was at my sister's friend's wedding!" the child said, addressing the boy specifically when he mentioned his brother. His father was making a beeline for the little group, scowling at Bastian for taking off. Hopefully, the man would get to them first, and then Sebastian would be able to distract his dad from being mad at him by getting the two of them to talk.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☼ ☼ ☼ Dαи¢ıи' ¢øмeš и α т υ я α ł ł ч
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Tø тħøše ωħø ł e т ı т в e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Jıиgłe-נαиgłe αиđ α נυšт g ı ν e ı и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Heч мαи, α я e ч ø υ ł ı š т e и ı и ' ?

(( OOC: ))

Lady Leannansidhe

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

❃ Maureen Cavanaugh ❃
                                            9 Years Old ❃ Muggle

The sudden appearance of a blond boy who appeared to be about her own age was something of a surprise, particularly when the child spoke to her. The young girl did not understand his first words, not realizing for a long moment that they had been in another language. His question and introduction caught her momentarily off-guard, as did the arrival of a second blond boy before she could respond to the first. She smiled, however, excited that there were children her age to speak with. "Hello, I'm Maureen. But, I prefer Reena," she told them both. The muggle girl was curious about the pair, since in all likelihood they were both magical. She reasoned that her presence in the market was an anomaly, and that it was safe to assume that everyone else she met would be magical. 'Perhaps I could talk to them about magic,' she thought to herself. 'They might know all sorts of interesting things. Isobel will be so angry when I know more than she does.' She acknowledged that perhaps she should not have been so happy at the thought of her elder sister's displeasure, but she couldn't seem to help it. It was so rare for her to ever have the upperhand over one of her siblings. Knowing more about magic than either of them when she was not magical herself would be incredibly gratifying. "And, I am not going anywhere in particular. I'm exploring," she informed the first boy, eyes alight with curiosity and mischief. If the two boys were truly magical as she suspected, they could be a wonderful resource. "I wonder, is there anything interesting I should see? A shop you would recommend? This is my first time here."

Out Of Character :: Testing testing testing

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games