Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:50 pm
"shut up johnny theres no way we can get out of this" virgil said in a voice of intolerence as he laid down and took a nap to pass the time  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:53 pm
u cant but i.............cant either he said as he shrrugged and asked virgil "why did you kill your mother?"  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:55 pm
the bot then began to circle johnny"u little b*****d"johnny yelled chasing him in a circle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:56 pm
"to tell u the truth johnny......... i dont even remember, its something i have tried to put in my past unfortunatly it just comes back to haunt me." virgil said in a distraught voice  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:00 pm
johnny then stoped"gotcha u little metal b*****d he said removing the power from the bot""wow"said johnny"well virgil you cant be as bad as they say i was like you but it changed once ghost rider left my body"johnny said trying to cheer virgil up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:02 pm
Sparda pouts. "The boy is very evil indeed he doesn't seem to listen!" Sparda wanted to smack the devil out of him."I wonder what Dante is doing right about now...." He then thought about Virgil's reason for coming back.  

Dante Aurion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:03 pm
"the thing is u had someone controlling ur body i didnt it was me while i was in total controll of my self" said virgil while he was about to shed a tear because in that moment the images rushed back into his head leaving him defenceless to their wrath  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:05 pm
johnny looked down and sighed"virgil im gonna tell you something i havent told anyone"johnny said"i killed my entire family"he said and tightened his fists  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:07 pm
virgils jaw dropped as soon as he heard what johnny had done he could not even mutter a mummble out of his mouth  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:08 pm
Sparda looks at them. 'You both pathethic and should be ashamed." He had that sarcastic taste Dante had. "Honestly, You start crying you will flood the barrier and drown you sissies."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:08 pm
"thats whyi became ghot rider"johnny said"i regret killing my parents i committed suicide by over dose and when i died i saw a light and a voice said i couldnt die yet and explained to me what was gonna happen to me"said johnny"now i know how im gonna die"he said lookig into the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:19 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante caresses Raven with his hands and sat up to face her. He kissed her again in the neck becuase he knew it was turning her on. His hands went down her back. Dante realized Raven did something but didn't care. He held her tightly and kissed her on her lips.

Sparda sighed. "Now I can't go anywhere and I'm stuck here in a smaller barrier!" He glares at the both of them. "Virgil your grounded...." He begins to unleashes all his might but the barrier's contian . "Damn.."

As Dante kissed her neck again, Raven moved her hands to his shoulders. 8 am was going to come way too early for Raven. She kissed Dante back playfully and gently dug her nails into his shoulders. Raven knew Dante was as excited as she was and she almost couldn't stand it anymore. Eventually her robe fell of her shoulders revealing her chest to Dante. Raven didn't mind and didn't bother to cover up either.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:27 pm
Dante smiled and nuzzled into her. He grabbed her and kissed her again slipping in tongue. He touched her in her soft spotd keeping the mood.

Sparda sighs. "Virgil You killed you mother and my wife Don't pretend to be Oh So surpised by this idiots's actions..." He looked at his watch. It's not to close to eight...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:30 pm
"u forgot father i can hide all of my emotions and come out with false ones........ u where the only one that could ever tell" said virgil in an evil tone  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:34 pm
Raven liked seeing Dante's smile and was all too happy to kiss him. She wasn't even that surprised that he wanted tounge. Raven wondered if she knew a spell to momentarily freeze time. Raven was so turned on she was close to moaning when Dante touched her. And since her robe was half off anyway she just slipped it the rest of the way off and gently tossed it on the floor, smiling at Dante the whole time.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games