Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 pm
she was finishing buying her things, she had bought a few new dresses and skirts and many new shirts and jeans. she turned around "kono?" she walked over to them "who's this?" she asked sweetly with all her bags on her arms  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 pm
"This is my twin brother Daisuke...we haven't seen each other in years... people have been swarming him, thinking that i dyed my hair black. but hes an ordinary guy... Dai, this is Santanna. My gir-" Daisuke kissed Santanna's hand. "Nice to meet you, Miss Santanna." Daisuke said charmingly. "My girlfriend..." Kono said angrily, jabbing Daisuke in the forehead.  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:02 pm
she blushed deeply "n-nice to m-meet you too Disuke" she looked down at the floor trying to hide her blush from both of them  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:07 pm
Kono evil-eyed him. "I would like to introduce you to my close friend, also my ex-girl, but it all worked out. Her name is Kira." Daisuke said. She girl came into the store looking like this(w/o the popsicle x3):
User Image ((srry its big, it's just that she's one of my favorites x3))

Kono gaped at her, then he did the exact same as Santanna, except he had to restrain from getting a nosebleed.  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 pm
she gripped her bags tightly and took Konos hand, both to remind herself that she was his and to remind him that he was hers  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Kono looked at Santanna and smiled. Almost forgot... He thought, almost sweating. Kira gaped at Kono. "IT'S THE REAL KONO FUWAAAA!" She shrieked. she dove for him. "AUGH! FANS ARE COMMING!!!" He pulled Daisuke, Santanna, and Kira into the dressing room and locked the door again. "You see what you did?!" Kono hissed at Kira. "I-I'm sorry...I'm just overjoyed too see Kono Fuwa in real life..." Kira apoligised.  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:17 pm
she rested her head on Konos shoulder "well look don't touch, you've got the look alike"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 pm
Daisuke sighed. "I dumped her, but she still clings to me like a monkey that won't give up a banana," he muttered.Kira smiled and hugged Daisuke's arm. Kono managed to give a small smile. "We're gonna be in here for a while..."  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:22 pm
"yeah... thanks" she sighed a little and put her bags down  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:23 pm
Kono kissed Santanna on the lips, meanwhile Kira is squeezing Daisuke to death  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 pm
she was a little surprised by this but kissed him back letting one hand rest on his neck  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:27 pm
Kono smiled while Daisuke fell asleep with Kira's head on his shoulder.  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm
she kissed him a little deeper  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:30 pm
((Wanna take over Kira?))
Kono followed along with the kiss  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:32 pm
((sure))
she rested against the wall still kissing him

she glared a little but turned to face Disuke and kissed his neck softly even though he was asleep  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games