Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8522 8523 8524 8525 8526 8527 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:33 am
Iconised Ghost
Awiergan Retribution

i think i saw a documentry about that, the kids look like they're 80 when they're about 8 or something, and they only live to about 20. Or maybe that was something else

Yes, it's a genetic disorder.
I read about it. Quite depressing. (I didn't clicky, i'll come by and do it after school.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 am
EggaxSponge
Iconised Ghost
Awiergan Retribution

i think i saw a documentry about that, the kids look like they're 80 when they're about 8 or something, and they only live to about 20. Or maybe that was something else

I read about it. Quite depressing. (I didn't clicky, i'll come by and do it after school.)
Man, i wouldn't believe in a god if he made me age 4x as fast.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:12 am
Hi guys. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:08 am
Hey everyone! I'm going on my trip tomorrow and I don't think I'll be online after a few more posts! I just wanted to say bye to everyone and that I'll see you in 3 weeks and I'd appreciate thoughts / prayers while I travel tomorrow. ^_^ I'll miss you guys and I'll be sure to take lotsa pics! biggrin  

churrlo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:14 am
SakuChwan
EggaxSponge
Iconised Ghost
Awiergan Retribution

Man, i wouldn't believe in a god if he made me age 4x as fast.

More like the work of the devil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 pm
good luck Churrlo have fun. ^^  

Dana Pixie Stix

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:07 pm
Woot! I finally haz new job. It's at a sweet shop...they specialize in making custard but they have fudge and cake and pie and all that other crap too. :3 My first day was yesterday...whee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:23 pm
aprilness
Woot! I finally haz new job. It's at a sweet shop...they specialize in making custard but they have fudge and cake and pie and all that other crap too. :3 My first day was yesterday...whee.

Aww, I've always wanted a job like that! >w<

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:41 pm
chianachan
aprilness

Aww, I've always wanted a job like that! >w<

Your avi is very befitting!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 pm
aprilness

Just remember not to eat a lot of it.  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:26 pm
I want to move out now. This Studio just looks so awesome. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:07 pm
Will you stil have net connection blue D=  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Zaoth Kun
Will you stil have net connection blue D=

I don't know. v.v
Decent internet is almost 50 bucks a month. I might just go into the buisness room and use their internet but that would suck balls. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm
what utilities do you have to pay?  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:33 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
what utilities do you have to pay?

Electricity which I'm assuming is already going to be 50, then my other utilities is covered in my rent. My parents are actually only paying for 350 for my rent, so I'll be paying about 177 dollars a month. I might be able to do cable but that would be cutting it close. Plus I'm going to be farther from work so Gas is going to be an issue. D:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8522 8523 8524 8525 8526 8527 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games