Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8525 8526 8527 8528 8529 8530 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:15 am
chianachan
Uuah I dun wanna go to wooork.. >.<

I don't want you to go to wooork either. Come over here wearing what your avi is xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:17 am
SakuChwan
chianachan

I don't want you to go to wooork either. Come over here wearing what your avi is xd

I actually have something very similar wink

xd
How are you this morning, Saku chan? heart

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 am
chianachan
SakuChwan
chianachan

I actually have something very similar wink

xd
How are you this morning, Saku chan? heart

Good. Tings are good. I've spent the last 3 days with a hand held razor extracting the covers off old Internal Revenue Bulletin books from the 1960's to the 80's. AKA i've beeen watching alot of internetz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:55 am
I thoroughly enjoy making money off of stupid people in the Marketplace. xd heart  

MonsieurSponge

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 pm
Ace is at my house. heart We have a busy schedule for the next month. I may not be on so much. gonk Don't forget I exist!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:40 pm
Midori Hayashi
Ace is at my house. heart We have a busy schedule for the next month. I may not be on so much. gonk Don't forget I exist!

Aww, we'd never forget about you! heart

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:47 pm
Midori Hayashi

Sorry; who are you?

kidding..
Had to.. you left that door wiiiiiiiiiide open. xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:02 pm
ninja I hate Mexican keyboards with their extra buttons and s**t for stuff! ññÑÑÑ *rolls r's for no apparent reason* scream

Also, anyone think they could get me some of the Olympic items o.o; I dont mind paying or if you'd like to just get them for me for free thatd be nice hehe. But yeah I want a set of them sad  

churrlo

Lemon_Wired

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:22 pm
W00 H00!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS SATURDAY! I am going to eat to my heart's content! I am going to run around on the beach like a crazy person! And I am going to drink like there is no tomorrow! heart blaugh 4laugh rofl lol xp domokun blaugh biggrin burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:28 pm
churrlo
ninja I hate Mexican keyboards with their extra buttons and s**t for stuff! ññÑÑÑ *rolls r's for no apparent reason* scream

Also, anyone think they could get me some of the Olympic items o.o; I dont mind paying or if you'd like to just get them for me for free thatd be nice hehe. But yeah I want a set of them sad

i bet angel wouldn't mind! i'll ask him when he gets off work! 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:35 pm
Ugh, so fried from working without a break today. 8 hours straight sucks. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 pm
TheBlueWarrior

I work 8 hour shifts at my job. I don't get breaks tho. I have to even eat at my desk. I don't mind too bad. What is your job that makes it so tiring? xp  

Lemon_Wired

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:43 pm
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior

I work 8 hour shifts at my job. I don't get breaks tho. I have to even eat at my desk. I don't mind too bad. What is your job that makes it so tiring? xp

I have to stand like the entire time. I don't get to really sit down, but I will every now and then. Its not that its hard work, its that its fairly repetitive.
I work at Gamestop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:48 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior

I have to stand like the entire time. I don't get to really sit down, but I will every now and then. Its not that its hard work, its that its fairly repetitive.
I work at Gamestop.

I sit on my a** all day! LoL. I've gained 11 pounds since last year. (Which is a good thing, considering I am only 118 at the moment.)
I use to work at a job standing all day. But it was only 4-6 hours.
Oh no, the dreaded game stops! The selections they have in my town suck...I have to go an hour or so to another city to get better games.  

Lemon_Wired

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 pm
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior

I work at Gamestop.

I sit on my a** all day! LoL. I've gained 11 pounds since last year. (Which is a good thing, considering I am only 118 at the moment.)
I use to work at a job standing all day. But it was only 4-6 hours.
Oh no, the dreaded game stops! The selections they have in my town suck...I have to go an hour or so to another city to get better games.

Lol, my store has an ok selection. I just bought Trauma Center 2 for the DS. Its fun.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8525 8526 8527 8528 8529 8530 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games