Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8526 8527 8528 8529 8530 8531 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:53 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior
Ugh, so fried from working without a break today. 8 hours straight sucks. gonk

I work 8 hour shifts at my job. I don't get breaks tho. I have to even eat at my desk. I don't mind too bad. What is your job that makes it so tiring? xp

I have to stand like the entire time. I don't get to really sit down, but I will every now and then. Its not that its hard work, its that its fairly repetitive.
I work at Gamestop.

I sit on my a** all day! LoL. I've gained 11 pounds since last year. (Which is a good thing, considering I am only 118 at the moment.)
I use to work at a job standing all day. But it was only 4-6 hours.
Oh no, the dreaded game stops! The selections they have in my town suck...I have to go an hour or so to another city to get better games.

Lol, my store has an ok selection. I just bought Trauma Center 2 for the DS. Its fun.

How is that for Wii? xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:57 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior

I work 8 hour shifts at my job. I don't get breaks tho. I have to even eat at my desk. I don't mind too bad. What is your job that makes it so tiring? xp

I have to stand like the entire time. I don't get to really sit down, but I will every now and then. Its not that its hard work, its that its fairly repetitive.
I work at Gamestop.

I sit on my a** all day! LoL. I've gained 11 pounds since last year. (Which is a good thing, considering I am only 118 at the moment.)
Oh no, the dreaded game stops! The selections they have in my town suck...I have to go an hour or so to another city to get better games.

Lol, my store has an ok selection. I just bought Trauma Center 2 for the DS. Its fun.

I think one of my Game Club friends had that game. It made me giggle. The story line was a little odd. But, it's one of those games to pass the time. I enjoy all of the Zelda games. They rule! (Game Club is a club at the college were all the gamers go to play once a week together on all sorts of games. From board games to video games. Yes, I am that lame!)  

Lemon_Wired

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:59 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior
Lemon_Wired
TheBlueWarrior

I work at Gamestop.

How is that for Wii? xd

Dunno, this is the only I played. This is actually Under the Knife 2, a true squeal to the first DS one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:18 pm
Oh, oaky.. I've been thinking of getting it for Wii, but there's always something else I want more..  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:19 pm
chianachan
Oh, oaky.. I've been thinking of getting it for Wii, but there's always something else I want more..

Same here. xd
I had no excuse this time though because I reserved it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:41 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

Same here. xd

Addict! xd

Man, I want some lemonade for some reason.. no idea why.. o__O

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:17 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

Same here. xd

Addict! xd

I forgot to make something to eat. >.<
*goes get food*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:54 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

Same here. xd

Addict! xd

*goes get food*

I've had too much food D:

Saturday.. I ate two slim jims, three Jolly Rancher sodas, three lolipops, a bag of ranch corn nuts, three orders of fries, a burger, a milk shake, two orders of nachos with a whole pickle, onions and jalepenos, a chicken sandwitch of sorts from wendy's, a HUGE sunday with three scoops of icecream, 6 cherries, whip cream, and shell sauce xd

Basically thats what I've been eating like..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:54 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

Same here. xd

Addict! xd

*goes get food*

I've had too much food D:

Saturday.. I ate two slim jims, three Jolly Rancher sodas, three lolipops, a bag of ranch corn nuts, three orders of fries, a burger, a milk shake, two orders of nachos with a whole pickle, onions and jalepenos, a chicken sandwitch of sorts from wendy's, a HUGE sunday with three scoops of icecream, 6 cherries, whip cream, and shell sauce xd

Basically thats what I've been eating like..

Ok, now I am definitely kidnapping you. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:57 pm
eek Chia I ate a lot today too but not NEARLY that much!  

MonsieurSponge

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:01 pm
EggaxSponge

I think I forgot some s**t too.. Oh! And when I first got to my sister's house, I finished off a bag of salt and vinegar chips, had a orange creamsicle, and a giant pumpkin chocolate chip cookie that same day xD

And Blue, why does that make you definitely want to kidnap me? xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:02 pm
chianachan
EggaxSponge

I think I forgot some s**t too.. Oh! And when I first got to my sister's house, I finished off a bag of salt and vinegar chips, had a orange creamsicle, and a giant pumpkin chocolate chip cookie that same day xD

I don't know... xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:05 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
EggaxSponge

I don't know... xd

Today I ate: Sourdough with peanut butter, an apple, spaghetti, lettuce, popcorn, buncha crunch, falafel, and lemon meringue cake.
That's a lot for me. I'm short and small. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:07 pm
EggaxSponge
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
EggaxSponge

I don't know... xd

Today I ate: Sourdough with peanut butter, an apple, spaghetti, lettuce, popcorn, buncha crunch, falafel, and lemon meringue cake.

Mmm, I love sourdough!

I have no idea how I still manage to get skinnier eating all that o__O
I weigh about 135, and the last pair of pants I bought were size 5, and the skirt I just got yesterday was a 3/4

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:10 pm
chianachan
EggaxSponge
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
EggaxSponge

I don't know... xd

Mmm, I love sourdough!

I have no idea how I still manage to get skinnier eating all that o__O
I weigh about 135, and the last pair of pants I bought were size 5, and the skirt I just got yesterday was a 3/4

Skinny skinny Chia.
I should loose more wieght myself. O.o  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8526 8527 8528 8529 8530 8531 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games