Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8540 8541 8542 8543 8544 8545 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am
SakuChwan
saku has about 3 1/2 hours left and nothing to do.... AHHHRHGHRH~!

downtime sucks, yo.

i need to go run errands, but i want to wait until the sun starts to go down so its not quite as hot outside...so here i sit. and wait.

bleh. xp

ohohoh! something coolio today! one of my hs band directors came to my camp! apparently his son is one of my campers and i just didn't connect the names. sweatdrop

i kept thinking "i have SEEN this kid before!" but i just shrugged it off as maybe i'd been to his school before or something. but nope, he just looks JUST LIKE his daddy. xd it was so weird!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 am
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan

downtime sucks, yo.

i need to go run errands, but i want to wait until the sun starts to go down so its not quite as hot outside...so here i sit. and wait.

bleh. xp

ohohoh! something coolio today! one of my hs band directors came to my camp! apparently his son is one of my campers and i just didn't connect the names. sweatdrop

i kept thinking "i have SEEN this kid before!" but i just shrugged it off as maybe i'd been to his school before or something. but nope, he just looks JUST LIKE his daddy. xd it was so weird!!!

That's cool. Small world. My HS choir director prob dislikes me now. Me and a few other guys in the top singing group at the school did some bad things on the Choir Trip and got sent to alternative school. And without us half the jazz ensemble was gone so it kinda screwed up their last concert.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:51 am
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan

downtime sucks, yo.

bleh. xp

That's cool. Small world. My HS choir director prob dislikes me now. Me and a few other guys in the top singing group at the school did some bad things on the Choir Trip and got sent to alternative school. And without us half the jazz ensemble was gone so it kinda screwed up their last concert.

nooooo, YOU causing TROUBLE someplace?

whee

i ADORED that particular band director as he was verra nice and verra sweet. we all felt rather protective of him since he was SO YOUNG and the director who worked with him was a total douche. sweatdrop

he was our assistant my freshman year, then a co-director my sophomore year. after that we got a whole new set of directors. crying it was sad!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 am
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan

downtime sucks, yo.

bleh. xp

nooooo, YOU causing TROUBLE someplace?

whee

i ADORED that particular band director as he was verra nice and verra sweet. we all felt rather protective of him since he was SO YOUNG and the director who worked with him was a total douche. sweatdrop

he was our assistant my freshman year, then a co-director my sophomore year. after that we got a whole new set of directors. crying it was sad!

Awww yea our choir director was the same. Really sweet really outgoing, cept mine was short older and bald with a toupee. =) it would always flap up and down when he got excited directing and started bouncing around.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:38 pm
So I got this flute, and when I play it, this strange man challanges me to rock paper scissors. So strange...
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:01 pm
And then I was like
Saku gave me a flute

I now have 3 xD yay!
I'm a girl you weirdo.

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 pm
Zaoth Kun
And then I was like
Saku gave me a flute

I now have 3 xD yay!
I'm a girl you weirdo.

Aww i woulda bought you something else if i knew you already had 2 XD oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 pm
Wait, squee has 3, and Egga has 0?

This does not seem that fair! xd

I'm cool without it, and Hai bishes <3  

MonsieurSponge

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:08 pm
Hi Egga! ^^
How are you? <333

I don't have one yet either xd

*needs to get another cash card*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:12 pm
i got an A- in my exam! surprised  

Iconised Ghost

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:13 pm
And then I was like
Well I bought two to use xD then saku randomly gifted me one >.<
I'm a girl you weirdo.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 pm
Zaoth Kun
And then I was like
Well I bought two to use xD then saku randomly gifted me one >.<
I'm a girl you weirdo.

just means there's more horns to win or sell which gets you closer to your goal. Especially if you get the Horns of The Prince of Darkness *drools*  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 pm
@Chia- I'm really sore, but in a great mood. I'm getting lots of work done now, so hopefully I'll be able to goof off for the rest of the weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 pm
EggaxSponge
@Chia- I'm really sore, but in a great mood. I'm getting lots of work done now, so hopefully I'll be able to goof off for the rest of the weekend.

Awesome!

I found out at the last minute, I have practice and work every day xd
And I'm already tired/in pain.. xD

@Great job Ghostie! (doesn't know what nick name to use XD)

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 pm
chianachan
EggaxSponge

Awesome!

I found out at the last minute, I have practice and work every day xd
And I'm already tired/in pain.. xD

@Great job Ghostie! (doesn't know what nick name to use XD)

thanks mrgreen it was my worst exam too in my mind, you know the one where the questions are huge, there are too many, and you're coming down with a cold? Yeah it was one of those whee  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8540 8541 8542 8543 8544 8545 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games