Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8569 8570 8571 8572 8573 8574 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 pm
razzys been watching Soul Eater the past few days, watched Yumeria last week and Midori days befor that... lol while still keeping up with bleach, naurto and d.gray-man sweatdrop oh i've also been watching Negima as well, i downloaded it but never realy watched it all lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:59 pm
Razenof
razzys been watching Soul Eater the past few days, watched Yumeria last week and Midori days befor that... lol while still keeping up with bleach, naurto and d.gray-man sweatdrop oh i've also been watching Negima as well, i downloaded it but never realy watched it all lol
I'm surprised your not Amine out.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:03 pm
Holy s**t my cough slaughtered us at practice today, I can't believe I'm alive eek

She's getting us ready for nationals.. I'm really sure I'm gonna make it onto the travel team.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:05 pm
chianachan
Holy s**t my cough slaughtered us at practice today, I can't believe I'm alive eek

She's getting us ready for nationals.. I'm really sure I'm gonna make it onto the travel team.
Hmmm?  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:06 pm
EggaxSponge
Thanatos Phoenix
I just saw the first episode of kamen no maid guy and it rocks xd

i just saw your mom and your dad, but you don't see me bitching do you?!

okay, got that out of my system.

I watched a cool drama recently called Kimi wa Petto.

I've never heard of kamen no maid guy. What's it about?
...... *Goes away and hids under a rock*

ANN
Fumiwara Naeka is a granddaughter of a billionaire and the heir to his fortune. She is pursued by those who desire her inheritance. In order to protect her from them, an agent is dispatched in the form of a male maid, who looks like a masculine samurai wearing a mask and has teeth like a shark's. Wearing a maid uniform, Kogarashi gives his best effort to serve Naeka. His noisy and pushy services make her daily life exciting.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:20 pm
chianachan

Is that supposed to be a c? xD  

Teh Banz

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 pm
Angie moo
Razenof

*shrugs* when your as much of an anime addict as i am its realy hard to get burnt out... speicaly when you have as much anime as i do, i think only saku-chan has about as much if not more anime than i do... sweatdrop

speaking of which, i probly should go through and update my anime list crying i'm such a lazy arse...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:25 pm
Razenof
Angie moo
Razenof

*shrugs* when your as much of an anime addict as i am its realy hard to get burnt out... speicaly when you have as much anime as i do, i think only saku-chan has about as much if not more anime than i do... sweatdrop

speaking of which, i probly should go through and update my anime list crying i'm such a lazy arse...
Wow! Your the first person I have met who doesn't get burn out on Anime so quickly.
I only have the anime network and sadly its not an actual channel. Here lately been watching Ninja Nonsense and some odd magical shop arcade anime with a lot of teleporting.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:30 pm
Angie moo
Razenof
Angie moo
Razenof

Wow! Your the first person I have met who doesn't get burn out on Anime so quickly.
I only have the anime network and sadly its not an actual channel. Here lately been watching Ninja Nonsense and some odd magical shop arcade anime with a lot of teleporting.

razzy lives by... scream ******** TV and american dubbing!!! *cough* mew? erm, yeah... i do get bored with some series though, but when i do i just set em aside and watch other stuff and come back to it later... like Black cat is freaking awsome, but i can only watch like 2 episodes at a time sweatdrop not sure why, but yeah...

i should of been playing WoW all day, or 9 dragons... but no, i've just sat around watching movies and anime all day... well i did blast through that olympic s**t, god those games Sucked!
i would be a durem, but i AM GROMBIE!!! LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:37 pm
Razenof
Angie moo
Razenof
Angie moo
Razenof

razzy lives by... scream ******** TV and american dubbing!!! *cough* mew? erm, yeah... i do get bored with some series though, but when i do i just set em aside and watch other stuff and come back to it later... like Black cat is freaking awsome, but i can only watch like 2 episodes at a time sweatdrop not sure why, but yeah...

i should of been playing WoW all day, or 9 dragons... but no, i've just sat around watching movies and anime all day... well i did blast through that olympic s**t, god those games Sucked!
i would be a durem, but i AM GROMBIE!!! LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!!
Yeah same here I get bored with some anime series, right now I'm trying to find a new interesting anime full of boobs and to much cuteness xd

9 dragons? Never heard of that ._. Heh I'm Durem through and through can't help it xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:50 pm
Going to watch some more Kamen no maid guy and then go to sleep.

Good night everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:53 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Going to watch some more Kamen no maid guy and then go to sleep.

Good night everyone! heart
Good night! =D  

Teh Banz

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:01 pm
full of boobs and to much cuteness... Green Green! oh oh... you So have to go watch Yumeria! that totaly fits the bill for that...

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1841901xbrjJK52?rank=10&order=cp&c=Yumeriadubbed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:44 pm
Razenof
full of boobs and to much cuteness... Green Green! oh oh... you So have to go watch Yumeria! that totaly fits the bill for that...

]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1841901xbrjJK52?rank=10&order=cp&c=Yumeriadubbed

*Watches*
*Has seizure from all the cuteness*
s**t it's even cute when they destroy stuff. eek  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 pm
pineapple07
Razenof

]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1841901xbrjJK52?rank=10&order=cp&c=Yumeriadubbed

*Watches*
*Has seizure from all the cuteness*
s**t it's even cute when they destroy stuff. eek

*nod nod* hi hi! it sooo is... the jap with subtitles are funnyer to me though *shrugs*, i love it when nana is calling him a pervert... she does it in such a seductive cruel way lmao...

now i'm off to sit and smoke at starshmucks... while i attempt to write poetry sweatdrop  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8569 8570 8571 8572 8573 8574 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games