Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8590 8591 8592 8593 8594 8595 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:00 am
High school musical has no purpose. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 am
EggaxSponge
Amen to that.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
EggaxSponge
Amen to that.

it's also yucky. D: and needs to die. along with Zac Efron Nastypants.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:17 am
more corporate bullshit spoon fed into the youth of our generation to program them into being the consumer driven economy's posterchildren.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:20 am
I hated when my cousin was into Highschool Musical - I had to listen to that or Reba in the car because my RENT CD didn't work D<

So every time a song came on I'd come up with new ways to kill myself.

Geez, I really hate Disney now -

WHY DID THEY KILL MY CHILDHOOD LOVE?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 am
Goddess Ace
I hated when my cousin was into Highschool Musical - I had to listen to that or Reba in the car because my RENT CD didn't work D<

lmao, omg rent.

i USED to like rent. i saw it performed in new york when it was first taking off.

had the cd in high school, listened to it occasionally.

then a friend of mine decided that RENT WAS HIS LIFE and he drove us ALL nuts obsessing over it. crying

i ended up giving him my rent cd because by the time i'd heard him sing most of the songs of it about a thousand times, i never wanted to hear them ever, ever, ever again.

crying is sad.

edit: now that i'm thinking about it, he also ruined titanic for me. sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 am
@cat: awwww that stinks, it's a good show. I actually saw the touring company this year as a birthday/grad gift from a friend and her mommy. we all went away for two days to see it and we got out of school xD it was fun :]

I like RENT but not nearly that much.

the show I listen to the most recently is Mamma Mia because I just bought the soundtrack [love me some ABBA] but otherwise it's little shop because that's like the only I have on not a record besides Oklahoma and oklahoma isn't on my mp3. though I only really listen to "Somewhere That's Green" and "Feed Me (Git It)" :] <3

however, I love me some Millie <3 [lily knows what it is]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 am
bluegrass cat
Goddess Ace

lmao, omg rent.

i USED to like rent. i saw it performed in new york when it was first taking off.

then a friend of mine decided that RENT WAS HIS LIFE and he drove us ALL nuts obsessing over it. crying

i ended up giving him my rent cd because by the time i'd heard him sing most of the songs of it about a thousand times, i never wanted to hear them ever, ever, ever again.

crying is sad.

Sounds like my ex and her brother rolled into one. I think she had all of Titanic memorized, and her brother was so obsessed with Rent it wasn't funny.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
bluegrass cat
Goddess Ace

lmao, omg rent.

crying is sad.

Sounds like my ex and her brother rolled into one. I think she had all of Titanic memorized, and her brother was so obsessed with Rent it wasn't funny.

my friend started responding to ANYTHING YOU SAID TO HIM with quotes from rent, to prove "how it can be applied to ANYONE'S LIFE!" rolleyes

he also saw titanic 23 times and managed to drag me along to 10 of those showings before i finally told him if he asked me again, i would kick his a**.

the worst part is, i DID like titanic. i even received the special edition vhs set when they came out as a christmas present...and i was only recently able to watch it without wanting to roll my eyes and fast forward through half of it. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:46 am
Eww O_o
Obssession at it's worst.

Yeah, my sister said when she was with a group of friends they only played RENT so she doesn't want to hear it for a long time.

I saw the broadway, I really liked it. Of course, I saw CATS to and really liked that xD

We might see Wicked, I'm still not sure though.

How can you see Titanic 23 times D:
I'd ******** blow my brains out.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 am
I've probably watched Howl's Moving Castle that many times, but i see it about 4 times a year now. xd

I refuse to see Rent because so many people are obsessed with it. But I like that song "Take me or Leave me"
and "Seasons of Love"

But i can't listen to them more than about 3 times in a row. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:10 am
@will: yea but that's expected seeing that kiera's gross.

I never really titanic that much.

for me it's some Footloose or Stand By Me but that's more I love these movies and have to show them to as many people as possible :]

@cat: I'm sorry. so very sorry. I'd honestly have slapped him by then and told him I was done hanging out with him because he'd piss me off too much Dx

@ace: LAWL Cats is like the biggest joke in all of theatre. our teacher at the high school [who by the way is an amazing director and makes our shows most highly acclaimed in the paper locally and gets us on TV, etc.] refuses to even consider Cats and puts it in league with High School Musical in the way that she could never ever do it without wanting to shoot herself.

I'm not sure about wicked, if you've read the book and like it, chances are you'll be pissed about the show, it's completely different, no political commentary, not as smutty stuff, etc. but of course I also dont like revisionist histories.

@egga: that's like me with newsies, I watch it a few times a year, when I need a Christian Bale fix or when I'm wanting to watch something fun :] <3

and those are my favorite somgs, Avery and I sing take me or leave me jokingly xD I'm maureen 8]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 am
Yeah, we both do it for Christan Bale. xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 am
bluegrass cat
tsukasa_the_quiet
bluegrass cat
Goddess Ace

lmao, omg rent.

crying is sad.

my friend started responding to ANYTHING YOU SAID TO HIM with quotes from rent, to prove "how it can be applied to ANYONE'S LIFE!" rolleyes

he also saw titanic 23 times and managed to drag me along to 10 of those showings before i finally told him if he asked me again, i would kick his a**.

the worst part is, i DID like titanic. i even received the special edition vhs set when they came out as a christmas present...and i was only recently able to watch it without wanting to roll my eyes and fast forward through half of it. crying
I think my ex watches Titanic like every three weeks, sometimes more often if she gets bored or something, it's kinda sad.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:25 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
bluegrass cat
tsukasa_the_quiet
bluegrass cat
Goddess Ace

lmao, omg rent.

crying is sad.

I think my ex watches Titanic like every three weeks, sometimes more often if she gets bored or something, it's kinda sad.

I used to do that with "Gone With the Wind" it would be a good way to kill a sunday afternoon. Now i haven't watched it for a few months.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8590 8591 8592 8593 8594 8595 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games