Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:14 pm
Lobo looked back and forth confusedly. Elzeroth, Armageddon... Just a minute ago the Salvation dude had been waking up and... What was happening?

A worried dog was yelling at her to just forget it and move!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:14 am
((Why are you waiting for me to post? D: What the heck?

*clears throat and says in a loud announcer voice* YOU ALL CAN POST WHENEVER YOU FEEL. YOU DON'T NEED TO WAIT. SRSLY. Thank you, that is all. KKTHXBAI.

And now I post. Hopefully this will motivate people to move! D:< I loves you all. :3))

Kerrigan's jaw went slack when she saw Viral in the battlemech. "There goes my sanity," she mumbled. "Good luck there Viral. Don't you dare get hurt!" she yelled at him. She turned to Kagura. "Thanks for teleporting me. You saved my butt. Now lets get Elzeroth." She stood and dusted herself off carefully, then strolled over closer to Elzeroth. "Hey! Eliza!" she called out tauntingly as she grew to his size once again. "Let's do this, b***h." She ran forward and tackled him, jamming her shoulder into his lower ribcage hard enough to break a few bones, and slamming her dragon-helmeted head into his chest, the spikes on the skull piercing him.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:08 am
With a wide sweep of her hand Elcia made a nice ridge out of vegetation she hoped would trip Elzeroth as Kerrigan's momentum forced him back.

((I've still got a lot of school stuff going on. But it should get better in a couple weeks. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:13 pm
Kagura laughed slightly at Kerrigan, and looked down at her claws. "You take care of him! He's to big for me!" Kagura yelled at Kerrigan, and turned, teleporting to a group of soliders. She stabbed a couple in the back when they weren't looking, and kicked the rest in the back of the head, rendering them unconscious. She then stabbed them, smirking. "No more soliders sitting in the tree." She said, and teleported to another group of soliders, killing all of them. She teleported over towards Kerrigan and Elzeroth. "Need some help?" Kagura said, and teleported towards Elzeroth's chest. To stop her self from falling, she jabbed her claws into his chest, stabbing him a couple of times, then teleporting away, safely on the ground.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:56 pm
Elzeroth: *He grabs Kagura and slams her on the ground and stomps on her* *He then does a round house kick, twisting the foot that was on Kagura and kicking with the other, into Kerrigans throat* *He then brings his spikes out and tackles Kerrigan almost impaling her* *He lifts her up over him and summons lightning to strike her directly* *He then puts her on the ground and knees her in the stomach*

Salvation: No! *He focuses his mental energy into his fists and he uppercuts Elzeroth and then punches him in the stomach 3 times then head buts him with the hard shell of his face*

Elzeroth: *He rolls backward and grabs an anti-air gun and rips the top part of it off and aims it at them* *He sends an electric current through and the gun starts firing at them all*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:37 pm
Kagura screamed as she was being picked up, then before she knew it, she was being thrown to the ground, and stomped on. She teleported away after Elzeroth put his foot down. Once away, she began coughing up blood. "s**t." She said, and fell to the ground, feeling lightheaded.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 pm
Cthugarai was having an extremely difficult time staying alive in the battle, let alone fighting Elzeroth, all the attacks he was throwing were all near misses, the Magma hitting the ground and sending showers all around him one of the globules hitting his Scarf and setting it on fire for a moment. While he was putting out the fire the roundhouse Kick sent a large chunk of tree whizzing, past his head.

Using the commotion to his advantage (As best as could be considering he could be crushed underfoot any moment), he used the trees and rubble to sneak behind soldiers and slit their throats with the Dagger Marcus gave him. Working slowly. stealthily, toward one of the tanks that was still operational.

((Sorry that I've not been posting recently I was playing zOMG lots and lots. ^_^
Edit: Did I kill it?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:10 pm
((I have no idea.
No one has been posting recently.))
Kagura tired to get up, but fel back down. "s**t. It hurts like hell." She said, retracting her claws, and just layed down on the ground. She looked down on her now-blood red shirt. She begon coughing up more blood.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 pm
((I've just been waiting for Viral to throw something in my way.))

As Cthugarai reached one of the tanks, he leaps to the top tore open the hatch there and jumped inside. Taking the soldiers inside by surprise it was easy to dispatch them but figuring out how to control the tank was not as easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Elzeroth: *he throws the gun to the side and gathers energy*

Salvation: *He gets his axe blade and runs at Elzeroth*

Elzeroth: erskeh..... *The slings his arm out and his spikes spread out* *a large field of energy came out and distorted the looks of all that was in it, a large laser fills the field with amazing power and Salvation disappears in the beam and the laser destroys everything in its path as well as a few enemy mechs*

Viral: an echo cannon?!

*The beam soon vanished and everything was barren that was in its path*

Salvation: *In pieces he regrew but was heavily damaged*

*a large explosion was heard across the building and Viral in an ejection seat landed near them*

Viral: He destroyed my mech!

Armageddon: *He crashes through and was delt a good amount of damge to his chest and legs* Shred! *He gets his chainsaw out and approaches the Salvation but the chainsaw locked down from Elcias vines*

Salvation: *He runs and sweeps a few soldiers and devours them quickly*

Armageddon: *He punches at salvation an hits the ground but was enough to knock Salvation over* *He then tries to stomp on Salvation*

Salvation: *He gets up fast enough to stop the foot and struggles to resist it* *He starts to charge up a beam in side him*

Armageddon: *He opens up his thrusters on his feet*

Salvation: *He dives out from under Armageddons foot* *He gets up and spreads his wings* you are massive in strength but my mind is infinite in power *he throws his arm out and shoots a massive beam of energy into Armageddons chest and engine* *The mech falls to the ground and starts popping in small explosions, the head ejects out and flies out of sight as the body falls and starts glowing bright in fire* *Salvation gathers the group behind him*

*there is a complete silence as the mech sends a terrible glow and afterwards a massive blinding explosion occurs sending bits of metal flying at everything and fire blazing everywhere higher then the large base itself. soon pieces of Armageddons body fall to the ground and afterward it rains blood for a moment paainting the field in red*

Elzeroth: *he walks amid the flames towards them*

Salvation: *He gathers them up and rushes them to the van* *He then picks it up and with the might of his mind he makes a portal and throws the van with them in it and then jumps through himself as the portal starts closing* *He shrinks to fit in the van and Marcus starts driving quickly and as they go down the empty road they could hear the blaze of the fire and Elzeroths primal roar as the portal closes*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:44 pm
((Where does this leave me? I think I was in a tank when you were rounding people up... confused ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:53 pm
Kusaragi
((Where does this leave me? I think I was in a tank when you were rounding people up... confused ))
(( Group = everyone Ku, you are part of the group so you were rounded up :3 ))  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm
((Ok... Feel free to post your next story segment. I think under the circumstances it would be a good stimulus for the thread, give people something to work with... I know I need it xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:00 pm
Kusaragi
((Ok... Feel free to post your next story segment. I think under the circumstances it would be a good stimulus for the thread, give people something to work with... I know I need it xd ))
(( I just did Ku >.O this you alls turn to respond to the stituation so alll your characters don't seem like emotionless bags of meat through all this >.O Plus I want some input first before continueing <:3 I'm trying to RP with more then myself XD ))  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:06 pm
((Oh all right. ^_^ I'll think of something tomorrow. 4laugh ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff