Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehOden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:00 am
I respond to "Gandalf" quite often in real life, I'm obsessed with Oblivion, and I believe God is an outdated way for man to explain his suroundings. I don't really do guilds often, but I was invited to this one, so I decided I'd give it a shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:10 am
Um... Hi! I'm Nicky (called by that name both online AND in real life), a GCDer. I'm a twenty-year-old, bisexual, neo-pagan liberal from Mississippi who's open to just about any sort of conversation. I'm a junior in college majoring in zoology. I'm a furry (no, I don't ******** animals, just for the record razz ), a roleplayer, occasional poet, admin of a Star Fox fan website message board (Starwing HQ, if any have been there). I've been happily taken by a wonderful man for over a year now. XP And my favorite band is Blind Guardian.

Oh! And I never have any gold because I spend it all on breedables and stuff for my friends.

Also: I suffer from a horrible, horrible addiction. It's called "Dance Dance Revolution."  

Nicky McCloud

BlueLuva1

Beloved Friend

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:50 am
Hello everyone. I am BlueLuva1 exclaim It's nice to meet everyone. I am 15 years old and I live in Canada. If you want to know more about me go to my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/53950593
Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:01 am
Name: Jen

Bah, click on my profile. ><  

Pistil

`keNj

1,725 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:44 am
gltepel
I respond to "Gandalf" quite often in real life, I'm obsessed with Oblivion, and I believe God is an outdated way for man to explain his suroundings. I don't really do guilds often, but I was invited to this one, so I decided I'd give it a shot.

Interesting.. rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:56 am
Hey I'm Gambit, I was just invited today. I change my avy a lot so don't expect it to be the same. For interests and stuff go to my profile. I'm tired right now. sweatdrop  

Addicted to Aspartame

beks

4,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:15 am
Hello, I'm beks and I was invited to join, so I though I'd give it a shot. I'm fourteen and in eighth grade [at a cyber school]. I spend a lot of time at the computer for both school and art. I own two horses [one is an Arabian and the other is a solid Paint]. I like drawing, painting, playing video games, watching anime, reading [actual books more than manga, mind you], horseback riding, and coding websites. I have a lot of animals [somewhere in the thirties], the strangest being a goat [which isn't actually all that strange]. I live in America in what used to be "the country" [of the Philadelphia area], but has now become taken over by rich yuppie snobs and about four hundred developments and counting. I support spell check being encoded in browser toolbars and people who actually use it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:29 am
Hi, I was invited by O n y x. My name is Maria and i think i'm the oldest here sweatdrop I like to hang out in Life Issues and i love to talk to people when ever i can. I like all kinds of music mostly rock. razz  

Maria41

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Iinara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:57 am
Helloooo, I'm Louise and err.. I'm 18 years old, yes I'm very old, ancient in fact, and I'm from England wheeee.

Errr..I never know what to say in these things, so if there's anything else you want to know, just ask me! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:27 am
hi hi i am Nrasjaa or Natasha because it's so much easier to pronounce xp uumm im terrible at these introduce your self things oh mah god sweatdrop uumm im 19, i likes mah rock i loves pearl jam and linkin park and i likes life house. i loves mah RnB too, black eyed peas ftw!!

uuumm what else.... i rate avvie and anything really, im a rating whore 3nodding uumm im usually around the australian guilds and threads and s**t 3nodding uummm oooo im so bad at this!! you'll just get to know me from around cuz i likes this guild and i reackon i'll be a regular here 3nodding  

nrasjaa

LunarDaughter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:40 am
-insertsfunkymusichere-

I'm LunarDaughter! But, because no one likes to spend that much time typing- you can call me LD. 3nodding I'm 14 years old.

Outside here, I'm a big GCDer, but I do like to try to RP every once in a while. (If the thread doesn't die in like.. 3 days. rolleyes ) I also slither around Towns in empty places so I can peak into people's houses. rofl If you approach me, I can become terribly shy and akward, or whatever- I vary. 3nodding

Favorites.. I'm a Moonie fan if you want to get into Anime and stuff... but I also like other animes too. Books.. Garth Nix's Abhorsen Trilogy. (Personally, I think it pwns HP anyday. whee ) And... I'm a big OPM fan. Yup. I like to listen to those songs of heartbreak and love and all that stuff your Filipino parents know. (Some of it anyways.) Generally, I'm a floater though. I like a few and bits of everything.

RambleRamble pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:11 pm
Hey...
I'm nerdvestite. Y'all can call me Nerd. 3nodding
I am 12 [omg] and my fave bands are linkin park, slipknot, red hot chili peppers, and led zeppelin
I will mostly be discussing my poetry and I will be making a chat about a few of them. be sure to check them out
-steps down from pedastal and bows-
heart Nerd

nerdvestite

~Hannigan2~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:12 pm
im chringona2. and if you wanna no more about me then pm me!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:16 pm
or pm me as ^ happens to be my GF

shramin

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:57 pm
i'm 17 years old. My name is ash but u can call me sashiko. U can find out more about me if u check out my myspeace. my sn is Sashiko Kiara Mizuno. 4laugh  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games