Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm
"Well, for now it's not like there's anyone else to help you out of it." Jaquel said with a chuckle before his smile faded a bit. "Ariae, I've been wondering...." Usually no small matter came up when he called her by name. "....what would you think...if I got rid of my own wings?" he asked as he worked the laces. "I still feel guilty having lived the good life while you've been suffering....Especially since nothing I've done, cursed or otherwise, could be considered 'pure', or 'angelic'..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 pm
"I don't want you mutilating yourself because of me. You didn't make the mistake, I did." Ariae said softly, looking at him from over her shoulder. "Mine were lost because I let myself misplace my trust. It always feels like every time I try to trust someone, they'll stab me in the back when I'm weakest..." she murmured, pausing for a moment before she would continue. "I'm taking a huge risk with everything that I'm doing. Please prove me wrong this time. Please prove to me that I can trust someone without getting hurt..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Once the corset fell away Jaquel turned her around to hug her. "So long as I'm not under some nasty curse, I promise I'll never hurt you like that again. And for that matter, I won't let anyone else do the same." he said wrapping his wings around her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 pm
Ariae sighed softly, her smile returning as she rested her head atop his shoulder. "I love you. You know that...don't you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:04 pm
"I know. Although I must admit, you honestly had me worried before." Jaquel said with a bit of a relieved smile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:18 pm
"I must admit...this is difficult for me. Letting my guard down as much as I have, not jumping at the chance to screw someone over before they can do the same to me... it just feels foreign and wrong." Ariae admitted, clinging a bit closer with a slightly tighter grip. "Part of me can't help but feel like at any moment, something horribly wrong is going to happen and ruin everything. That's not going to happen, is it?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 pm
"If anything does, I'll be there to make it right again." Jaquel said, reaching up with one hand to gently stroke her hair.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 pm
After many moments of silence, Ariae finally replied, "Thank you. Just...thank you." She then pulled away slightly, so that she could look her husband in the eyes. "It means much to me to hear it..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:34 pm
Jaquel just smiled warmly as he gazed back at her. "It means a lot to me just knowing I've got a second chance at all." he said before slowly going in to give her a gentle kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 pm
Ariae enjoyed the kiss, feeling even more comfort from his gentleness and overall patience towards her. She knew, even if she had her reasons, that she had been less than loving towards him earlier on. Ariae hated how mistrustful she had been, and was upset that once she did start to trust someone that she couldn't help but feel a nagging feeling of doom.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 pm
((Don't you just hate those nagging feelings of doom? XD And will there be doom? Please tell me there will be doom! =D ))

"I love you." Jaquel said softly once their lips finally parted, keeping her in his embrace for just a little longer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:59 pm
{Somehow, there really should be. XD I was considering having Ariae be some sort of Angelic fugitive, having her twin sister come to crash at their place for awhile and perhaps having her try to seduce Jaquel, or having Milly be forced to leave to become an official member of Hell's court or something.}

"I love you too." Ariae muttured, that dreadful feeling from before slowly seeming to enter a strange sort of hibernation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am
((That's right, we forgot the moment of 'hey guess what you've got siblings.' XD We could do that, possibly the Ariae/sister drama(s), and I like the Milly one. She's kinda starting to grow on me and this rp needs more Milly. XD We could also time skip again and bring the ever anticipated kid in, whether an official character (of which I already went pic hunting, alas forced to steal the image a Pretear character) or Mala getting to experience the wonderful joys of birth. And now, I am going to pass out in my bed. *gets up, turns around, and flops face first onto bed before passing out*))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 pm
{Sorry for taking so long to get here. I was kind of busy on the way home.

Admittably, Milly's grown on me too! XD

If we skip to the birth, I'm not describing it the way Angel's was. To be frank, I'd feel more than a bit uncomfortable going into that much detail. If anything, I'd want to skip to right after everything's been cleaned up and Mala gets to hold her little baby.

If we skip to when the child is actually older, and can function as a proper character, it'd probably take away quite a bit of block - especially since it'd give our already vast cast of characters another to interact with. Or, if it's twins, it could be even better.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:49 pm
((Ah, you had me worried for a while there that I wouldn't get to RP today. Since I'll be gone for the most of the day since my bf's coming to visit in an hour and a half. =3 ))

((X years later it is then? XD And I'll take the kid. If you want them to have twins (I frankly have no preference), I'll take the boy and you can have...whatever gender you want the other to be.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games