Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:13 am
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan slipped through the wall, opening his eyes and skidding himself to a stop with his things. He exhaled in relief, rubbing his eyes. He would never get used to doing that. He was pretty tired, too. He had had to get up extra early today, which was a bit depressing considering how late he had slept all summer. Even when he had gone to Germany with Emily, JoJo (he decided to call her that), Benjamin and Arianna. He didn't think it mattered too much because everyone else did. He had waved goodbye to his parents right before slipping through the wall--his dad wouldn't have been able to slip in and his mom didn't exactly want to leave him stranded like that. So far, the place was pretty bare so far, thinking that not everyone had arrived just yet. That pretty much meant he could have slept in a bit more, but he was awake now, and he wouldn't be going back. So he grabbed his things, and hopped up onto the train, finding an empty compartment and sliding inside. He slid his bags up, and slouched into the seat, leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes for a moment. At least the train ride would be relaxing, as long as it wasn't too loud.

OOC:

Quote:

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:11 pm
They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Unsorted ║ Muggleborn

Levi hopped up onto the train, fairly excited. Okay, very excited. He'd been looking forward to going all summer, and when he learned he'd be riding a train to get there, it was even better. The only thing that was a bit undesirable though.. Running through that wall. Thankfully, he had followed after an upperclassmen running through it, so he at least had some inkling that it worked. He just hoped that this wasn't just a big misunderstanding, and he wasn't magical at all, making it so he'd just crash into the wall and knock himself out. Thankfully, that hadn't happened. He hopped up onto the train, finding an empty compartment and taking a seat. He hadn't seen Zeph anywhere yet, as he was the only one he'd be recognizing, seeing as they had went shopping together over the summer.

OOC:

Quote:

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:16 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte slipped through the wall to the Platform right behind his brother, sighing. It was that time of year again. Time for school. It had been nice having three months off from all of those imbeciles at school, even if he had to deal with one at home. But there was no time for complaining. He found his own compartment on the train and sat.

OOC:

Quote:

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:23 pm
The days get shorter and the nights get cold,
I like the autumn but this place is getting cold,
I pack up my belongings and head for the coast,

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood

Layton found his way onto the train right before his brother, finding his own compartment quickly. The train was empty for the most part, which made sense. It was early. He guessed that he was one of the few who was actually excited to get to school. It meant that he wouldn't have had to deal with his brother all the time. He'd finally be getting a break.

OOC:

Quote:

It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most,
The days get longer and the nights smell green,
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:42 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yearunsortedmuggleborn

Aster had been counting down to this day since she got back from her trip to Diagon Alley. September 1st had been all she could talk about since then. She'd been up at five this morning, jumping on her parent's bed like she did on Christmas Day and her birthday to wake them up. Consequently, both had been somewhat annoyed with her over breakfast, but she knew they couldn't stay irritated for long as she chattered excitedly about all the things she was going to do at Hogwarts and how she couldn't wait to be able to use her wand.

All in all, they were taking the whole 'your daughter is a witch' thing rather well, though she expected nothing less from them. Whatever she wanted, she usually got, and her parents had always been extremely tolerant of her. Why would her having magic powers be any different? Aster regularly declared she wanted to be a pro long boarder or an Olympic gymnast. Her parents took everything in stride. They'd even offered to take Pam to King's Cross with them, which she'd been thrilled about.

She'd legged it across the parking lot as soon as she got free of her seatbelt, her father screaming after her for her to look before she crossed and got herself killed. Aster had survived and after charging at the barrier, found herself on the platform.

She was somewhat disappointed. There was nothing especially extraordinary around, just the first students milling about and getting on the train, which was the only thing she found impressive, despite liking blue far more than red. It looked like a steam engine or something. Her dad found things like that cool, because he was old as infinity, and he was currently going gaga over it while her mother kept a firm hand on her shoulder. Aster wriggled impatiently. "Mum, c'mon! Let go! We have to board!"

"Not yet, you don't," Cecelia replied, looking a little weepy. "Hold on just a few minutes." Aster huffed. She could almost feel the 'safety talk' coming on. 'No running around on the train' was probably the first line. "Now, I don't want you runnng around on the train like a maniac...." She'd called it. Called it!

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Seymour Benjamin Ryans had managed to negotiate his way into arriving to the station on his own for once. It was quite a feat, Benjamin had to admit considering he showed up far later than his mother cared for him too from that time over the summer where he visited with Camila and Mori. Benjamin was still stuck on Mori's change in looks. Girls should not just overnight suddenly change looks that much. Granted Morven still looked very much like herself. She still dressed in pastels and lighter colors and still had her strawberry blonde tint of red hair. But she was taller and even though she had the same adorable cheeks and wasn't some stick like a certain obnoxious sister of his best friend's, she had started getting curves. Benjamin had slowly accepted that: okay, so he would label Morven as hot and found her fascinating, but he sure as Hell wasn't stupid enough to directly tell her. And besides, he wasn't exactly in a rush to pull her into a broom closet (or a nook in the library on one of the tables, like his father apparently did) and snog her or any other girl for that matter. He had things to keep himself busy: plans to make, classes to skip, notes to gather. Who knew maybe this was the year to start recruiting minions to help with his work? After all, a minion would mean less work for him, and he sort of had several to get his notes for all his classes (his best one being his best friend Timothy, though Timmy was more a partner in crime, and he'd be a lot better of a one if it wasn't for la Princesa Rubia.)

He stepped on the platform and handed his cart off along with his pet owl and then pulling out his camera and smirked as he spotted an obvious first year girl being lectured by a mother who looked like she was very much out of place-either squib or muggle, Benjamin bet-and beside the girl was some blonde girl in a dress. Both girls were first years. Maybe twins? Oh, well he could be all valiant, and two first year twins-one giving her mother a run for her money- could be interesting, and since Timmy was too busy probably with Mira and he'd actually seem like he was looking for Morven or Camila over his dead body, he had to find some entertainment.

He strolled over to Aster, Pam, and who he assumed to be their parents and held out a hand to Cecelina, as he draped his camera's strap over his head, "Hola," He said brightly, "I'm Benjamin Ryans, a part of the official welcoming committee for first years... volunteer thing. If you want I can make sure they get on the train and all that right. Also, I happen to have an in on the professors and classes and such. Give them a bit of a boost if they have any questions..."

He smirked and held up his camera, "And, for a small donation to pay for developing supplies and equipment for the committee we are happy to offer a first year photo of your daughters. After all, it wasn't that long ago I was just an inocente y perdido little first year looking for a bit of a help. Luckily my Mum owns the main bookshop in Diagon Alley and does tutoring so I had a bit of help with my homework via owl. So..." He held up his camera, "Want a commemorative photo, developed with the highest standards by yours truly?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}
The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:32 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Fifteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin could happily say he woke up early enough to not only pack up things he might have missed the night before but he also got to do his "going away breakfast"for him and Thane. The last few years he hadn't been able to because he wouldn't get up early enough and would just throw together something at the last minute but this year was different! He had even gotten his Slytherin up and semi-conscious enough to scarf down two plates of pancakes and a handful of sausage links before he sprinted upstairs to get ready. That had certainly shocked Wyatt since he was still not so sure about the two teens dating. He didn't make them stop, he wasn't cruel (thank gods) but he watched them like they were shagging on the couch or something. They barely snogged, not that his boyfriend didn't try for more but he kept rebuffing most of the advances. He had needs too dangit! He really hoped the other boy didn't try for too much this year since it was their OWL year and both of them needed to study if they wanted to get good grades. He still had no idea what he wanted to do after graduation and he knew Thane had an even less idea so it was even more important that they stayed on the ball. The American teen froze as a flush rose from his neck to his ears as he felt a hand pass by his bottom and spotted an unforgiving smirk on his friend's face. Damn him!

I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world, but never really sure
I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Nothing more than that, that's all I really am

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:33 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorthird yearpureblood

Pru was once again on the platform, feeling old. Jarlath was now graduated, and Adrienne was a sixth year. She felt as though just yesterday she couldn't wait to start her first year at Hogwarts, and now she was coming back for her third. She'd enjoyed her summer, even the wedding, and though she wasn't a big formal event person... she'd enjoyed herself. Even if Aunt Andi had gotten drunk and she'd had to explain that to a pair of curious kids. Which she'd done by not really explaining anything at all. Whoops. She sat down on a bench, reluctant to board until she saw at least one of her friend's. She just wanted someone to sit with. She wasn't that picky.

OOC:
Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXUser Image

Unsingle | Unwillingly Adopted | Muggleborn

Thane was rather content with the way the summer had gone, which for a regular person would mean over the starburst rainbow but he was better than average so why have feelings like an average person would? It was bad enough he had these...feelings for his best friend, now he supposed boyfriend thingamajig, but he had accepted that and moved on. Now he got snogs whenever he caught the other boy off guard, which was actually a lot harder than he originally thought. Apparently years of being his best friend and knowing his shtick and taught him well. Still, he had his moments where he threw the Gryffindor off, like just now when his hand "accidentally" grazed his backside. It was amusing to see the shades of red the teen could get, but no so amusing when his huge over protective older brother noticed and gave him that glare. Luckily Wyatt decided they were old enough to get on a train by themselves and had said his goodbyes at home along with Milo and the small imp. The imp wasn't as bad as he thought but that being said, the imp was still an imp. "Wanna get a carriage before these ankle biters start clamoring aboard?" he asked Kalin bored inwardly smirking when the other boy gave a small grin and nod. He wouldn't be expecting anything on a train full of kiddies, which was exactly why it was the perfect time to strike.

Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub
Eating seeds is a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our city

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

Alice had managed to hold in all the panic of getting to the station in, terrified by the huge muggle crowds. The trollies zooming back and forth. The noise. And then all the vehicals and such up front in the parking lot. And to not be by her sister's Emmy's side. The only thing that had kept her from bursting into tears and probably having to have Emilia carry her onto Platform 9 3/4s, or apparate them there, was the fact she knew she had an amazing friend there waiting for her. And, Eira was amazing and pretty and brave like some Warior-Knight-Princess who would keep her safe, or at least Alice had that much faith in Eira. But Alice also didn't want to embarrass her friend, and considering how amazing Eira was, it was sort of her responsibility to try to measure up. And Eira's strength and knowing her friend would be there gave her enough courage to manage not to be having a panic attack before getting to Platform 9 3/4.

When Alice stepped through the platform, she immediately took a long breath of relief, before trying to look through the crowd for a familiar face with the prettiest snowy blonde hair Alice had probably ever seen. Alice loved her friend's bright hair and wish she had it-or did once in a while-she was okay with her dark hair. Brunette is pretty too, after all her sister had pretty hair and it was brunette. She was looking around, her big blue eyes wide and she said, "Emmy... have you seen Eira? Where is she... I... I don't know if I'm ready to do this all..." A small sound of panic tinged her voice and she didn't make out the word 'alone'. It was a scary concept. She knew she had just gotten to the platform though, it probably would take a minute to find each other, especially with the business and crowd on the platform.
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC}

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:23 pm
Is there any wonder why I'm shining tonight?
Is there any wonder why I speed like motorbikes?
Is there any wonder how you make me feel alright?
Is there any wonder why my energy's so bright?
You know it ain't easy; it's so hard when love comes...
I try to deny when my surface butterflies-
And I try to resist when you say that it's alright-
And I try to believe that it's nothing but a crush-
But it's incredible, so incredible; I'm travelling like the light.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCHASER

The summer euphoria had yet to wear off for Elsie, so she was grinning like a loon still as she and Dave stepped onto the platform. They were no longer at the 'practically attached at the hip I can't look at anyone else but you' stage, but their hands were loosely locked together, and their things were on the same luggage trolley.

She was tan, he was pale as ever, but both looked extremely happy, if a bit tired from the chaos of the morning, mostly because they'd been tasked with getting Morven to the station as well, and Morven had, as usual, left her packing to the last possible minute. Dave had been ready to strangle the younger teen by the time they got to King's Cross, and Morven had wisely made herself scarce. Elsie was just glad to have a little more time alone with her boyfriend before their final year started.

She muffled a snicker of amused surprise behind her hand as she pulled out a pocket watch, and he looked at her strangely. "No," she waved his look away. "I just didn't ever expect to see you with one- your mum's not a witch, and you're always complaining about how your digital watch never works at school...."

"She heard about the thing," he said awkwardly, shoving it back in his pocket. "You know, where they give wizards watches for their coming of age? Anyways, I guess she thought it'd be nice for me to have one. To fit in." He scowled a little, still prickly at the thought of having to assimilate into magical culture, but his eyes weren't really angry. Elsie knew he was touched by it, in a Dave sort of way that meant not actually admitting that he was. "I like it," she said fondly. "Now you'll never have an excuse to be late to meet me anywhere."

"Oh, that's it, is it?" he snorted, and snaked an arm around her waist, lifting her off her feet for a few fleeting moments. She shrieked like a twelve year old, even if she was barely off the ground due to her long legs and being slightly taller than him to begin with. Both laughing, Elsie ended up perched on one of their trunks on the trolley, gripping Dave's shoulders before leaning in to kiss him. He smiled against her mouth before deepening the kiss, hands on her back. Eventually, she said something unintelligible and he pulled away from her, both of them red faced and avoiding eye contact with every disapproving adult in the vicinity.

OOC:
Username

Is there any wonder why you give me little chills?
Is there any wonder why this feels sincere and real?
Is there any wonder why I'm running through the night?
Is there any wonder why this feeling gives me frights?
It's so complicated how your feelings can get you-
And your heart wants to just run away!
It's so confusing and so frustrating when you love...
And you don't want to give it up, no...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at Platform 9 & 3/4 with The Frey's, Benjamin
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervicited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygosh this is going to be so epic! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela had watched her friend with wide eyes as the shorter girl had forced her way through what looked to be a perfectly solid brick wall. The blonde had let out an excited sort of chirp when, right before her eyes, Aster had vanished through the wall. She'd followed after eagerly, very nearly crashing into the other girl when she made it through to the other side. Aster's parents coming in behind her went unnoticed; she was far too busy taking everything in. Why wizards were taking a train of all things to get to their magic school was beyond her, but she wouldn't question it. At least it was a cool looking train, she thought! She'd never seen a scarlet red steam train before. Those sorts of things were outdated. Actually, thinking back to Diagon Alley, she felt like a lot of the wizarding world was sort of outdated. Mr. Edgeworth had explained that magic tended to screw with electronics when telling them why they shouldn't take their mp3 players and the like to school, so maybe that was why. Almost everything modern ran on electricity, after all.

spaceThe blonde gave her best friend a sympathetic sort of look when her mother started in on the 'be safe' lecture. She knew that Aster was eager to get to school for multiple reasons, but the biggest one was probably to be getting away from her overbearing parents. Pam had never had that problem, her mothers were very laissez faire with how they handled her. She couldn't help but notice that Mrs. Frey wasn't bothering to try and lecture them both, just Aster, and rolled her eyes. For some reason, the other girl's parents seemed to think that she was more well-behaved than Aster was, which was ridiculous! ... Okay, well, maybe not. She really only got into trouble when Aster talked her into doing something. But shouldn't they at least be trying to talk her into keeping Aster under control? Not that she would, even if she could. It was way more fun to go along with what her friend wanted to do than to be the voice of reason. Besides, Aster was cool, why would Pam try to ever talk her out of doing anything she wanted to do?

spaceThe older woman's mini-rant was interrupted by a boy who looked only a little older than the two girls approaching. Pam stared up at him, twirling her fingers through a lock of her blonde hair as he spoke. Apparently he was a representative for a welcoming committee? She did frown at him, though, when he called her and Aster the Frey's daughters. "We're not sisters," she said, nose crinkling in distaste at the word. She didn't know why exactly it bothered her so much that Benjamin had thought they were all a family, but it did. They didn't even look that much alike! She was taller than Aster, and they had different eye colors! The only thing they had in common was that they were both blonde! Seriously!

spaceShe did have to suppress a small laugh when he asked if the Frey's wanted him to take a picture of them all, mostly because that was just asking for trouble. Not that Aster hated photos per say, but she was already chomping at the bit to get on the train and away from her parents, she wasn't going to take kindly to the idea of having to stop and pose for some teenager to take her photograph. But, she stayed quiet, figuring that her friend would make her opinion on the matter known shortly. She'd just sit and watch. It'd probably be funny.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy was side-apparated onto the platform by his sister who gave him a grin and hair ruffle (god he was having seconds thoughts about growing it out) before flouncing off to who knows where to go bother who knows whom. More than likely Echo but considering he didn't see the older Ravenclaw just yet she might have seen someone else she knew. Apparently he spoke too soon since he spotted two familiar blondes that he knew Tanya hung out with but they were a tad preoccupied with themselves so maybe she would be decent and let them have their moment. Maybe. He started searching for his own friends not spotting Dylan, Elloit, or even his girlfriend Mira. However, he easily spotted Benjamin (damn him and his height) standing besides a group of people.. For a split second he was afraid it was the mob he had imagined would show up for his friend one day for his blackmailing ways but then he saw that they were actually parents to the two blonde little girls standing there. As he walked over to the Slytherin he could hear the tripe he was feeding them and nearly bowed over in silent laughter because of it but instead pulled out his notebook so he could present it. Luckily he was able to mask his amusement before he stood besides his friend in front of the family giving them a small wave and large grin. "Hello all, I'm Timothy Whitethorne, Benjamin's partner and associate as part of the welcoming committee. Are there any questions, comments, or concerns I can answer for you?"

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Platform 9 3/4]
I'm just the same as I was [Benjamin and others]
Now don't you understand? [Getting on the train]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Platform 9 3/4 ✧What-Getting on the train ✧With-Alice and her sister ✧Why-Going back to school of course

Eira had arrived at the platform early with her family and was already dressed in her uniform still not seeing why people didn't choose to do so. It was far more comfortable to change into one's clothing in the privacy and comfort of their bedrooms rather than the cramped space of a compartment or even a train bathroom. Magical or not. While looking for the females she also tried to avoid the shoves and random touches from the strangers around her. She couldn't stand crowded spaces such as these but she supposed it was a necessary evil.She wasn't very tall so she had to crane her neck and even periodically stand on the tiptoes of her feet to see through the crowd to spot Alice and her older sister. They had agreed to meet on the platform before boarding the train together to get her more comfortable with the idea of leaving and going off to boarding school. She had just done her third sweep when she finally spotted them by the entrance and quickly, but politely, pushing her trolley through and around people to get to the sisters offering them both her usual small barely-there smile. "Good morning, I'm glad I spotted you both when I did. I was almost afraid I had missed you." the young blonde girl admitted to them. If she hadn't spotted the pair in another handful of minutes she would have boarded the train and began her search anew. Her blue eyes roamed over her friend's form and she frowned taking her nervous exterior. "Are you alright Alice? You seem a bit tense, would you like some chocolate?" Eira offered before she shuffled through her knapsack to pull out a bar from her own tiny stash. She usually kept one or two bars on her in case she became too stressed by the large crowds of people.

mc2

Maiya Kajuji

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games