Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Second Year, Gryffindor __________
═════════════════════════
________

User Image

Sour wrinkles darkened his mood after coming away from that conversation; first from the agreement of Charlie's misgivings, then from the apprehension Myron gave about broom theft. He chose to settle back in the cushions of the bench instead of carrying on the diatribe. The other boys' had the same idea. A half cocked smirk struck his lips when he said, ”Ha! Brilliant! Wish I had brought my Electric Shock Shake. Blimey, can you imagine if I got one of those posh Slytherins with it?—Probably hex me but it'd be so worth it.” Hot air snorted from his nose when he noticed the motions inside of the crate Myron had been toting around. Roman never thought too much of it until the spunky little Bull Terrier hopped out to join its master on the bench, hunting for treats. ”Aw, hey, cool dog. What's its name?” A slow drum was building as the train began to pick up speed. Smiling faces and waving hands rushed past the window until it suddenly turned black when they pulled out of the station and charged through London underground. ”Yeah, no kidding. Oh but hey, I brought a pack of exploding snap cards if anyone wants to play a few rounds?” Seemed like as good a way to pass the time as any.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2037
WHERE:: Hogwarts Express
WITH WHO:: Charlie and Myron

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Third Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 13 years old...

Gertie was super excited to be heading back for her third year. She had all these electives which would all be fun. She was sure they would be at least. She couldn’t wait to compare them with her friends’ electives. Saying goodbye to her mum, the third year skipped off to board the train and find her friends. Although she didn’t find her friends right off the bat she did see her sister Gabby. She was delighted to see her and quickly rushed over.

“Gabby! Isn’t this great? We should get a compartment together.” Gertie greeted her making the suggest. “Hey, is what great?” Gabby asked a tad confused. Gertie couldn’t tell if Gabby was happy about the idea but she didn’t care as she answered the question. “That we’re heading back to school silly.” She smiled at her sister brightly. “Oh, ah… sure super wonderful Gertie.” She answered not really selling it. Luckily, she didn’t have to because her sister didn’t seem to mind.

“Come one let’s go!” Gertie said dragging her younger sister off and onto the train. Finding a free compartment, she smiled. “Here we are.” Flopping down she wondered if Donella would find her. Oh, she hoped so. “So, how was the rest of your summer?” Gertie asked her sister trying to make conversation as she took Tibi out of her carrier. The feline needed to stretch her little legs too.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Gabby

OOC: Thought I'd throw them on the train for ease.

The Forgotten Weasley

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 am
Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall-
We follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.
You can't fix your broken promise...
Our ties have come undone.
I will not be used to be battered and abused;
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses.

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ third year │ gryffindor

Myron sat down in the compartment, giving up on making Jock lie down on the floor and letting the bull terrier onto his lap like an over-sized puppy. He normally wasn't the biggest fan of the train ride, given how ridiculously long it was, but it wasn't as bad when he was with friends. Plus, he could probably nap a bit in the afternoon, before they got to Hogwarts. He had to have some energy to make it through the feast and yet another Sorting. "I wish any of my video games actually worked at home- before we moved most of them were okay, Mam doesn't use a lot of magic at home and I didn't have that much accidental magic..." He blamed Callista. It clearly wasn't Miranda's fault, since she was a squib. "But this year should be better than last, everyone says second is the worst because no one takes you seriously and you're still getting lost half the time... probably not as bad as fifth, though." He couldn't think about the looming threat of OWLs in two years too much. He didn't even know what he wanted to do yet. Something safe, his mam insisted, which he doubted.

OOC:

Your lies fool no one, your magic white rabbit;
Your white room straitjacket-
We're falling and we're losing control...
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road.
You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
I won't be pushed aside, I will be heard.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:51 am
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Cady was more than happy to scurry onto the train, a skip in her step as she poked her head in every compartment they passed, earning quite a few eye rolls and sighs of annoyance from older years, whom she ignored good-naturedly, before she found an empty compartment. "Aha," she said triumphantly, although her gaze was still transfixed by her newfound friend's prosthetic. "Maybe one of the professors can fix it so it works at school?" she suggested. That would kind of suck if Elisabet was down a hand all year, especially with stuff like Potions or Herbology.

The other girl had looked confused by the mention of houses in general, so Cady decided to try to explain it a little better. "At Hogwarts there's four houses an' when ya get there this hat guy sorts ya inta one. I think it's a hat tha' talks? I'm no' sure. Da wouldn't tell me 'cause 'e wanted me ta be surprised bu' my Uncle Raymond hates surprises, so 'e told me a lil. It's supposed ta go by personality. Gryffindor is fer the ones who take lots o' risks an' try ta do the righ' thin' all the time, Hufflepuff is fer the people who are really loyal an' always want ta help people out, Ravenclaw is fer the people who think a lot an' try ta be creative, an' Slytherin is fer the people who are good liars an' really ambitious."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:41 am
For every smile in the world
There's someone out there crying
And each time something is born
Then something dies
Still the river keeps on floating
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Donella hurried onto the train feeling somewhat... conflicted. She'd had a perfectly lovely summer, as usual, but she'd also... befriended a muggle neighbor named Cassie, who was a year or two older, maybe fourteen or fifteen, and... she didn't know. She'd just felt nervous around the girl, for whatever reason, and that was unusual. She was trying to chalk it up to Cassie being older and more mature and wanting to impress her. But that wasn't like her, either. She usually didn't want to impress anyone. Still, it hardly mattered now that she was headed back to school. She nearly briskly walked past a compartment before she realized a familiar redhead was inside, along with a similar looking girl, and stepped in, looking surprised. She hadn't thought Gertie had had any biological siblings- she was adopted. "Hello Gertie," she greeted her best friend, looking between her and the younger girl, who was clearly a first year, and clearly related to the other Hufflepuff. "Who's this?"

OOC:
murruelecreuset

For every sunny sky
There's a sky that's grey with warning
And in the darkest night somewhere is morning
Still the wind keeps on blowing
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going
Bound together with something

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:11 pm
Tonight,
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
We've already won

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi hated to see her brother's face fall hearing about how hard their mother was working but suddenly got a mischievous look upon her face. "You could write her that yourself you know. I bet no one's really monitoring our mail since me and Ji were able to write you all letters last year." she said with a cheeky grin. She'd been worried writing her first letter that it would be returned or just not delivered soon realized that no one really cared about the mail. Though she made it a point to send her letters later in the evening so they'd be there early in the morning hopefully missing her father. As they climbed on the train looking for a compartment she laughed as Jin asked for them to place bets on which house he was likely to be placed in. Thankfully they found an empty one and once the door was shut she let her poor cooped kitty Saja out her cage. "I can definitely see you in Ravenclaw. They're all about thinking outside the box and being creative which is definitely something you're good at. But it would be really cool to have you in Gryffindor too. I could bother you in your dorm room whenever I wanted!" Gi teased fake pinching her brother's cheeks.

Julian Galaksylph

We are wild
We are like young volcanos
We are (we are)
We are wild

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:26 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili just groaned when her friend called her dad's weeping a perk. A perk?! If she had an ounce of ambition in her maybe she could see it as a way of getting stuff he wouldn't normally agree with but she was pretty sure she'd feel bad and guilty about it. Or her other dad would make her feel bad and guilty about it. She walked beside Drew as they got onto the train listening as she described her summer gasping and ooing in the right spots as she described camping in Scotland. She wondered if her Uncle Loki and Aunt Cyd ever did that. Then again, maybe they weren't the right couple to ask about camping considering the stuff they always seem to get up to whenever they were alone for more than a few minutes. Disgusting. As they looked for a compartment she answered her bestie's questions. "I didn't do anything cool like that, though my dad is planning on taking us back to the States next summer. Or talking about it really. Mainly I just helped out at both stores, the owl one more though, and helped out with my godmum. Oh! She had another baby about a month ago! A little boy and he's suuuuppersuper cute! I got him a lil' Chewbaca onesie and he's just too adorable in it!" she lightly bragged emitting a slight squeal when she managed to find an empty compartment and dragged both of them in there. "Uhh, I don't really have much of a plan? I mean, I plan on definitely trying out for my Quidditch team, hopefully as either a chaser or a seeker anndd....that's about it? Maybe I'll join music with you. I don't really sing much though, and I'm still learning the piano so maybe I'll just listen?" Laili responded with a sheepish grin and equal shrug. The only club she knew for sure she wasn't joining was the art club. As much as she loved her older brother there was only so much art she could deal with. He was talented, that much was sure, but she was definitely not. She could barely do a circle! So, definitely not a club she was pretty interested in.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:35 pm
Leah Ruby League
Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah was aware of the worlds darker and more judgemental side. David and Leo tried to protect her from it but her brother also tried to educate her on it. It was important to be educated with the way the world worked. Especially now that she was going off to school. She was aware that some kids in her year were taught about purity and the like. What it all really meant was something completely mental and Leah certainly didn’t care one way or another. However, knowing about it was better then being completely unaware.

The young League girl gave a light nod to Arianell with regards to her sister. “She certainly does.” Leah was told Cathy got it from their mother. Although she couldn’t remember her, not well any way, but she liked to think she got some of that too. Arianell seemed excited to be heading off to school, stating she had been waiting her entire life. Leah couldn’t say if she had been. She supposed in a sense she was but it was just school, right? “I suppose so.” She replied truth was she was more concerned about leaving home. Weren’t most first years though?

“Sure,” Leah replied as the call to board sounded. She didn’t see the harm in sharing a compartment with Arianell. She reminded her of her sister a bit. Course Cathy could be a bit a bit overwhelming sometimes for someone who wasn’t use too her over embellishment of certain thinks. As they climbed on board and found a compartment Leah listened to her new acquaintance. Hearing about merpeople and unicorns and hippogriffs they all seemed interesting enough but she didn’t know when she’d actually get to see them. “It does. Perhaps if we took the Care of Magical Creatures elective we’d get the chance to see some of them.” She replied politely. It would be poor manners completely disagree with her.

When it came to her own thoughts on what to look forward too, in her mind she wasn’t overly looking forward to anything. “I can’t say what I’m looking forward too most. But I wouldn’t mind finding out where I’ll be sorted, so I can see the common room.” Leah replied with a shrug as the train pulled out of the station. “I think it would be interesting regardless of where I end up. My families been all over the place really.”

With : Arianell

Attire : Unsorted Beige & Red Dress

OOC : It's okay Essy happens all the time lol

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Reserve Beater
Second Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 12 years old...

Gabby hadn’t been expecting to be found so quickly by her sister. Gertie was great but this sister thing was new to her. She was hardly sure about what to say or do most of the time. Though it helped that not much got to her newfound sibling. After a rather brief conversation on the platform that hardly any sense the two found themselves on the train. Or rather Gabby found herself being led into a compartment. So much for hanging with her own friends, not that she had many.

“Here we are.” Gabby heard her sister say as she watched her flop down. “So, how was the rest of your summer?” Gertie asked her sister as she took her feline Tibi out of her carrier. Gabby sighed before sitting down. “It was good I suppose. Didn’t do to much though.” She answered as someone else popped in. She seemed to know Gertie.

Gertie smiled brightly at her bestie. “Hi Donella,” She greeted before quickly getting to the introductions. “This is Gabby my sister.” She said brightly. “Newly found sister.” Gabby added. “And Gabby this is Donella by best friend.” She told her sister. “Nice to meet you,” Gabby replied before Gertie spoke up again. “I got to meet my biological father over the summer. It was super great.” She told Donella. It was definitely the highlight of her summer.

Gabby glanced out the sliding door and noted a boy in her year. He didn’t seem to have a place to be and considering Gertie had her friend with them why not add another person. “Hold that thought.” She said before popping her head out of the door. “Hey,” She called to Ferdie. “You can join us if you want.” She told him once she got his attention. It was an offer. “You guys don’t mind, right?” She added since she just realized she kind of offered up their compartment without asking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Content for the most part
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gertie, Donella, Ferdie

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Let's head out!
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? Houses seem like a stupid concept

Elisabet followed Cady onto the train, watching as she peeked in on all the other compartments, usually getting annoyed looks from the other students. Finally, she found one that must've been empty, so Elisabet happily joined, setting down her handbag and grinning at her new friend. Cady was still looking at the prosthetic, so the brunette rolled her sleeve back up, showing off the custom-built device. "I really hope someone can. It's hard enough without an arm, but having one that's just limp and can't move might be worse. Though, I don't know if I'm ready to take it off yet." She sighed quietly, adjusting the prosthetic where it latched by her elbow.

After mentioning Gryffindor and houses, Elisabet still had no idea, but it seemed Cady had noticed just that. She explained that they were sorted into groups based on personality. That seemed a bit... shallow. Though, at least it wasn't on looks. The other girl explained the basic differences, and the green-eyed girl listened intently, preparing to try and figure out where she'd be. "But they're all in the same school, right? Just... different groups of like-minded kids? And what if our personality changes, do we move then?" She tilted her head curiously, a desire to learn more burning within her.

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie spun around when he heard a call out from a compartment he just past. He turned to see Gabby a fellow second year. He knew her from classes as they got paired sometimes. She offered a spot in her compartment "Oh that be great! I don't wanna walk around all day!" Ferdie replied. He noticed two slightly older students probably 3rd years, he recalled seeing them in the common room. He knew Gabby was a Gryffindor through. "Hi! Thanks for letting me stay in here, I'm Ferdie by the way!" He knew he needed to contain him self otherwise he ramble on about anything and everything. That would be rude. Plus he was a big boy 12-year-old!

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:44 am
mc2
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was about to awnser when the last call was sounded. "Let's get a compartment!" He said before they boarded. Locating one of the few remaining compartments the boys sat for thier ride, Ferdie getting his treat money out. "Well I applied early summer so I can't recall them all I'm pretty sure I went with at least Muggle Studies and Wandless Magic classes, but the third I cant remember." Ferdie said thoughtfully. "Oh! Did you get your Hogsmede slip signed? Had to help my grandma cook for a party she was having and have lots of old ladies dote on me but I earned it!" He hoped Rhett did get his signed and they could go together. He had some older students sneak him some butterbeer last year but now he could go get it himself!

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:06 am
Hey, burn it up
Like you’re gonna set everything on fire
Hey, turn it up
Until the dawn is gone
It's ok to just live because we're still young

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi beamed at the compliment but still waited to hear about any Peter sightings and was glad to hear that there weren't many. She humphed in response though when Lizzy reiterated that her brother wasn't worth any face kicking and though she seriously doubted that assessment, she merely relented with a pout and "fine." Before she could say anything else though, the train whistle began to blow signaling they should start heading towards the train, and right after Gabby came over to join them. "Hey Gabby! Wow, are those new glasses? They're really cool!" She'd never seen a pair that shade of bright red before, though she'd seen some odd colored ones being worn by the older years. She was pretty sure there was a sixth or seventh year in her house with actual heart shaped ones! How she managed to see she had no idea. "Sure! More the merrier and all that! But we should probably hurry so we can even get a decent compartment." Gi warned her friends rushing towards the train and only gave a sigh of relief when their stuff was put up and they were seated comfortably.

oyehh

murruelecreuset

Who do you think you are to say otherwise
Stop comparing, I'm just human
Live however you want, it’s yours anyway
Stop trying, it’s okay to lose
Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:50 am
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Gertie said her goodbyes to her family too before getting onto the train. Finding a compartment, she plopped down along with her feline companion. Tibi found herself a spot on the redhead’s lap as the train pulled out of the station. The fourth year was nothing more then happy about helping her new friend. Yes, Gertie didn’t care that Felix was a first year he was a friend by her standards. “It’s nice to meet you Felix.” She replied brightly.

Gertie was rather eager to help answer everything she could. Which she figured being a fourth year would help a lot. Hearing that Felix was new to magic, she certainly knew what that meant. She was lucky to grow up around magic, her sister hadn’t been so fortunate. When he mentioned the different robe colors, Gertie beamed. It was a great question in her books. “That has to do with the sorting that’ll happen tonight.” She answered with a big smile. “We have a magic hat that sorts all the first year students into one of four different houses. It’s all based on what you’re most like.” She explained before getting into the houses. “For instants my yellow robes are for Huffelpuff, the house of the friendly and loyal types. My sister’s in Gryffindor which is red, they’re the brave and at times stubborn types. Then there’s Ravenclaw which is blue, they’re smart and creative, and then there’s Slytherin. They have green robes and tend to be ambitious and cunning.”

“Yours will chance color once you’re sorted at the feast.”
Gertie wanted to say that Felix would end up in Hufflepuff. Though they’d only just met, he seemed like that would be a good house for him. Course she didn’t know that for sure, only the sorting hat knew that.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Felix

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:48 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image

________________________

Felix listened with his feet up on the seat and knees tucked in. He like sitting like this. It was comfy. "Hmm not sure if I really fit into any of those. I didn't have may friends in school or socilize much. I'm ok with my grades but not particularly smart, and I not exactly brave or cunning." He said a bit worried they wouldn't be able to place him. Mabye the said magic hat had a way of seeing what one is the closest. An older lady with treats on a cart came by selling them. He had some wizard money left over from his school shopping so he decided to treat himself. He never got yummy sweet things to himself, his brother would usually steal it. He got some Every Flavor jelly beans, chocolate frogs and a cauldren cake. He examined the jelly beans and scoled at the flavors. "Why are some of the flavors called gross things? Though pizza sounds intriguing. " He asked Gertie. Why was there an actual earwax flavor?

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games