Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Akira Ayanokoji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:09 pm
Hi all. My name's Akuno, but you can call me whatever pleases you(most people usually do). I'm usually quiet but I can be talkative if wanted. For now that's pretty much all I'll tell you. if you want to know more...PM me I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:06 pm
Hi! My name is Rob ^_^
i'm 15 and i like art, anime and Rock/Goth/Emo/Alternative music xD
i'm a COMPLETE chatterbox, so if I get annoying....Attacketh me! Muhahah
umm yeah o.O
Thanks for accepting me into your guild smile I love being here allready ^_^
everyone seems nice!

rob
x blaugh 3nodding xp  

saruman484

iExstasy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:27 pm
Welcome rob.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:01 pm
Hey, I'm Craig. This is the first guild of joined. Ive tried a lot of things to make gold (i tried the play the marketplace but failed badly, lol) but haven't made much at all so far. Anyway Im 20 and will talk about most stuff i have pretty open interests but mainly i like film, music and sports.  

FireBroken

saruman484

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:44 am
Hey Craig, Welcome to FG4PG ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:52 am
Hello, the name 's Ygor and I'm turning 19 in three days.I just joined Gaia a few days ago so I'm still a bit lost.This was the first guild I joined cause I reeally needed money.(most people do..hehe)

About me,what can I say...? I love games of all kinds, anime, philosophy, classic music and many many other things.(I'm a complex guy cool ).
I don't talk that much but I can chat for hours with the right person.

Well, I guess that's about it, See ya in Gaia.. wink  

_Dante_Devil Spawn

Schoonmaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 pm
Hey it's Schoonmaker!
Yep I joined about 2 years ago then quit [because of the nearly-impossible-to-get-gold factor] and am starting it up again as of yesterday.
So as part of a remedy I wanted to be a member of this guild. Sweet, see yaround  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:45 pm
Schoonmaker
Hey it's Schoonmaker!
Yep I joined about 2 years ago then quit [because of the nearly-impossible-to-get-gold factor] and am starting it up again as of yesterday.
So as part of a remedy I wanted to be a member of this guild. Sweet, see yaround

Welcome......i mean welcome back sweatdrop  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

XxTeh-heart-breakerxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:18 pm
Hey, I'm ricky and i r addictied to Hbo and posting >< I may get annoying with all my posting..
I live in oregon, Music is meh life! SKillet is my fav band.
I like to donate to people, who I feel desrive it. I r fun to hang around (I think ><) I have a life, but I am on gaia ALOT. Wanna know more, pm meh!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:06 am
Hi! i've been a member of this guild like a month
ago but i forgot to introduce myself..
well, here it is..
i'm Chinee /chī-'nēē/--provided by d pronounciation of my name],
15 years old & obviously a female..
you can call me Chin, Chai, or
whatever name that pleases you..
if you need a friend, i'm just a 'click' away!! whee  

Izarre

Firecrown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:47 am
hi! my name's Firecrown! hope i'll get to make lots of new friends here! i'd love if people would add me!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:28 pm
Welcome to the guild,but dont tell any one i told you that eh! << >>  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

loveatfirstnight

Shameless Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 pm
Well; there it goes! I'm Ana. !8. Heading for college in software engg; love gaia! joined in last weeek.... saving up for a few things razz ! Good at speed racing and computer games! Big foodie~ I dun like random people pm'ing me: And yea...i heart gold smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:35 pm
hi im max and ill be 16 on august 30  

wandering lonewolf

animefreec

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:48 pm
Hey. i'm punkanimefreec and i like rping and writing and drawing. i'll probably get busier which means i won't be on as much once school start but i'll try to keep active.
umm... not much more to say about myself. i like rock music or rather what i deem worthy of being called rock^^ hehe anywayz thants for letting me be a member here and yeah...^^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games