Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:35 pm
johnny then began to remember how he killed his parents"it was with chains i hung them and burnt their corpse"johnny whispered to virgil"when i was smaller i use to have visions and they would call me stupid and send me to phycologist i killed him two"johnny said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:41 pm
Dante threw her on the bed and then took advanntage of all the time he had with her. He made it worth her while and his as well. He constantly kissed her on the neck to keep her excited. He made sure she was having the time of her life. He then recahed for his pants and unbuckled it pulling them off.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Raven giggled with delight as Dante threw her back on the bed. He was kissing her so much that she couldn't help but moan a little bit every once in a while. Raven wanted Dante, and she wanted him in a very, very, bad way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:52 pm
Dante decide to go slow and easy then quickly stepping it up a notch. He took advantage of ever bit of it. He smiled and continued to have fun with her.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:57 pm
Raven loved what Dante did to her body and couldn't help but squeezing his shoulders and moaning in his ear. She twisted her body beneath him and enjoyed every minute of it. If she could have that every day for eternity, living forever wouldn't be so bad....Raven thought to herself and closed her eyes in delight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:59 pm
virgil woke up to the sounds that where coming from inside the cabin and screamed "I THOUGHT THIS WAS SOPPUSED RATED PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:15 pm
((hahaha I never put a PG rating on this rp, so it doesn't really matter. And it's not against the gaia rules either....))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 pm
(I don't see what's wrong.)

He heard Virgil's complaints and ignored them. He was far to busy enjoying this for any other disturbances. He smiled and whipsered things into her ear. He touched her and kept her in the mood  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:33 pm
Raven was so lost in Dante she ignored everything just as much as Dante. For a while she even forgot to care about what time it was. Everything could wait and revolve around them for once, Raven didn't see the harm in that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:36 pm
Dante was having way to much fun then He noticed the time. DAMN! Sparda was outside and he smiled. "They have five more minutes..." Sparda then began to look at Johnny and Virgil. "Just five more minutes then We are out of here." Sparda smiled. "He should of rest because now it's training time!"  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:04 pm
Raven knew what time it was but didn't want Dante to stop. She also knew that Dante would have to start training right away so she chanted a spell to make him feel fully rested. She hoped Sparda wouldn't be too hard on Dante, after all, he knew what it was like once.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:12 pm
"im free"johnny yelled as he inserted the battery back on the bot "lets go inside and see if there's any cumm"said johnny  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:42 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven looked further into the cave. "A lot of the wererabbits retrieted further into the cave, and we havent even seen the head of the warren yet." She said heading further into the cave. She looked over her shoulder at Richter. "Hey you comin' or what?"

Richter saw that it was getting dark outside. "Sure but I can't see any deeper into the cave. Can you?" He said as he walked closly behind Craven

"Ofcourse." Craven laughed. "I though you studied all sorts of stuff on were animals and Vampires. Along with other things?" She took his wrist leading him deep into the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:47 pm
Celestial came again and she was walking passed Johnny but didn't remember him. She ignored him without her even knowing it.  

` m a i i

Cutie Chi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:51 pm
Profile- Fun, Cool, Gangsta
Username- Cutie Chi
Name- Unkown
Race- Unkown
Description-?
Personality-?
History (not required)-?  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games