Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

nataleanne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 am

I've been dating this guy named (for the sake of anonymity, we'll call him) John since September 21-07. Recently, this other guy named (for the same reason, we'll call him) Tom told me he had feelings for me.

Now John told me in the beginning that he wanted a real relationship, not a frivolous "********" relationship. He changed his mind, he told me he only wants to have fun, and then the next day he told me he really actually doesn't know what he wants. He's been down lately about a slew of things, which I'll leave out -- but basically he told me that it's hard to love someone else when you don't love yourself. I don't have anymore time for frivolous relationships.
As ironic as it sounds, I started having feelings for Tom. He listened to me, comforted me, and was just there in all the ways that John wasn't.

Well. Today ( meaning 01/09/08 ) me and John broke up, I initiated the conversation that led to us breaking up. I've been hanging out with Tom since John and I broke up.

While I was driving back to my place, every time I looked at Tom, I wished it was John. Every time Tom hugged me, it didn't feel right or good, because it wasn't John. My feelings for Tom changed instantly, and I didn't want him anymore. Now... I think John's already moved on from me, and I feel so empty, like a part of me is missing. I haven't felt this way since my girlfriend committed suicide 3 years ago. I don't understand why, but I want him back and I don't know what to do... Help?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:51 pm
Well...

• I'm feeling very much hungry; I've eaten nothing but one pack of ramen and I've been sipping a mixture of water, powdered broth, and soy sauce for about three-four days now.
  • I'm still about 3 000 USD short of my school finances, and though they said I could register for classes that start tomorrow, they never actually lifted the registration holds that they said they lifted. So I have no guarantee that I'll actually be able to go to class tomorrow.
  • My mind is easily distracted and I can't even think/see/concentrate straight.
  • I have an increasing desire to swallow all the pills I have in my apartment and drink the Pine-Sol bottle, though I'm doing my best to not.
  • I feel like I'm going mad.
  • I just want to die.

Sentama Lin

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:19 pm
Even after all the time I've spent here, nobody remembered my birthday. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:20 pm
Indigo Project
Even after all the time I've spent here, nobody remembered my birthday. emo
*gasp* OMG! I'm so sorry hun! sweatdrop you know I suck at birthdays, at least I rememberd your party is next saturday heh ^^;;  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:49 pm
Kals is questing again!
My insides are doing weird things and I'm terrified to see a doctor about it.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 am
*to nataleanne*
..sorry to say but, that's a bummer. sad i don't know how i could help you in any way from here, ...but being around people who love you (family, etc) may help. 3nodding and ...maybe try getting into some hobbies that make you happy. maybe if you like painting, or whatever other thing you like doing that would be calming in your spare time.
also.. *hug* ...i say this alot but, give it time.

*to lin*
...please try to get some food? there's gotta be cheaper alternatives available man, you need to take care of your health.
and maybe, hate to say it... but.. if the school's not cooperating in the way they need you to, maybe taking a semester off would be good? work and make some money, take a relaxing break, etc.
and i swear to god don, if i have to round up a possy to come down there myself and purge your house of perscription drugs then SO HELP ME I WILL. D:<
*hugs tight* ...you've got lots of friends who love you. smile

*to indy*
O_O... *starts singing* haaaaapy birthday to youuuuuu... sweatdrop
User Image

*to kals*
...hmm. call telehealth? (do you have a telehealth where you are?)
but someitmes you just have to bite the bullet and see a doctor. sad sorry.

....and the only reason i was feeling angsty was because i was extremely dizzy this morning (1 am or something?) ... and couldn't even stand and ended up throwing up alot. violently.
.. but it seems like nothing now sweatdrop *isn't nausious (sp?) anymore*  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:32 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
*to indy*
O_O... *starts singing* haaaaapy birthday to youuuuuu... sweatdrop
User Image
smile heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:17 pm
Seriously... holy hell mother alive am I having a fun time with this resume. If there is a God, He wants me to be unemployed. First off, it's deleted thrice over. Secondly, where I can get copies of the old one, people ain't giving.

So I goes to makes my new one, right? Even a bad resume is better than no resume. That is finally done, because I realises, I can't wait on the other peoples to save me.

Today I goes to the stores anyway, so I thinks to myself "I will go drop off resume while I am out and about" - is good idea right? WRONG! The printer she decides to... eh.... not work. So I leave it, no point in fighting with the computer that doesn't want to work.

Then I come home and I try again, maybe I can be fixing this printer, right? Of course I'm right. Amazingly, it prints. So I tell everyone "Oh look, it is printing!" with amazing joy. Only to find out after first copy.... not so much ink.

Let's just hope this cosmic joke has one hell of a punch line.

PS: Someone in the roleplaying guild I'm in keeps ratting me out as having short posts... but its only in a roleplay *I* had a hand in starting. I'm not posting any less than other people... I'm so confused. And the DM seems not to have a problem.  

Trish the Stalker

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:43 pm
Kalstolyn
Kals is questing again!
My insides are doing weird things and I'm terrified to see a doctor about it.

Check sig for details!

Sounds like you should...go see a doctor. Not dealing with it is how you get on House, and not in the good way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:58 pm
******** speed limits. stare  

124-C

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:01 pm
All of you need a hug from Slim's cuddle monster NAO!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:04 pm
User Image  

Slim95
Crew

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:42 pm
Birthday: Feb 15
AWWWWS! *glomps monster*

in case anyone cares...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:25 am
Okay... I rarely have time to myself as is, but my brother's been home sick for days and I can't have loud music when he's asleep and I don't have the house to myself when he's awake. I'm going mad!  

Trish the Stalker

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:30 pm
...it would seem that everytime i'm frustrated or angry or upset, there's nobody ever around to help me through it until i've managed to finally calm myself down.

i'm psycho-ing out a bit because sean and i barely get to speak lately, it's driving me up the wall. i would say more but i know it's not his fault really...
...just sucks that when I'M feeling like s**t there's nobody here to comfort me.

heh... what's worse, there's some stuff i'd love to post here about because i a) don't want anyone to jump down my fiancee's throat, and b) i'd prefer to talk to him about it (if we can ever get to sit down and hang out for a little while). *will probably be crying all the way to work*

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games