Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8598 8599 8600 8601 8602 8603 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Teh Banz
EggaxSponge
I mean, I pay attention to them if I start seeing people wearing one that I like. But those item reports don't mean anything to me anymore.

I am extremely disappointed with NBC's commentary on the Olympics. They're being borderline racist there
Really? Im not watching, so I dunno.

Matt Lauer was saying how the chinese are detail-oriented, and then he goes and says that chinese women can be graceful "even in a mcdonald's"

Edit: FIRST POST, oh yeah.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:16 pm

i wish i could blue

chaz3

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:29 pm

TheBlueWarrior
Gawd, get me out of class. D:
I'll need a sock, a Potato, some rope, and some handcuffs.

Im MacGyver LOL.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 pm

chaz3
i wish i could blue

Of course you do? Who doesn't?
xd

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Ah, I watched up to Team USA in the Olympic parade - I don't want to stay up till 12:30 to watch the rest of the ceremony.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:21 pm

im just going to watch the highlights of the opening ceremony, it didnt start until about ten past midnight NZ time burning_eyes

Iconised Ghost

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:22 pm

TheBlueWarrior
chaz3
i wish i could blue

Of course you do? Who doesn't?
xd
Depends if you bring me those handcuffs I asked for or not. >.>
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Iconised Ghost
im just going to watch the highlights of the opening ceremony, it didnt start until about ten past midnight NZ time burning_eyes

Good idea xD

I caught the tail end of the ceremony but I'm sure whatever important things I miss they'll be replayed.

Goddess Ace
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Aces sig makes me laugh every time. xd
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:41 am

I am so ridiculously pumped for monday now! I wonder what everybody will say with the 3 metals.

X_x heart

MonsieurSponge

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:47 am

Something along the lines of "ZOMFG!11!1"

Hmmm... I came to the realization that I don't hang out with friends enough or the fact that I have a very limited amount of friends... I'm not sure if I'm happy with this or not. I mean, I get easily annoyed with people yet I don't like being alonge all week either. I really haven't hanged out with anyone all summer - just twice since I got back from Georgia and one of those days was only two hours.

gonk I don't know if I should be sad how things are or should just be okay with how things are. Oh great Food God tell me what I need to know!

-Goes off to make a sandwhich-
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:15 pm

Goddess Ace
Something along the lines of "ZOMFG!11!1"

Hmmm... I came to the realization that I don't hang out with friends enough or the fact that I have a very limited amount of friends... I'm not sure if I'm happy with this or not. I mean, I get easily annoyed with people yet I don't like being alonge all week either. I really haven't hanged out with anyone all summer - just twice since I got back from Georgia and one of those days was only two hours.

gonk I don't know if I should be sad how things are or should just be okay with how things are. Oh great Food God tell me what I need to know!

-Goes off to make a sandwhich-

Unfortunately, its just what happens down the road in life. It is very depressing. v.v

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:19 pm

Screw the road of life D<

College should hopefully be better D:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Goddess Ace
Screw the road of life D<

College should hopefully be better D:

Well, the social hierarchy is gone, so it is better.

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:37 pm

Yay college! biggrin I lost all mah friends but oh well razz I can make several new ones hehe
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8598 8599 8600 8601 8602 8603 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games