Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8615 8616 8617 8618 8619 8620 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:13 pm
User Image
Lol xD Yuri and Yaoi going on in the guild xP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:23 pm
rofl

My friend is weird about yaoi. She's says its okay to buy/read the volumes that aren't wrapped, but it's not okay to buy the volumes that are.

So she'll recommend a series to me, and I'll read the first 5 volumes, but after that I have to stop, which is frustrating because I want to know what happens! xd  

MonsieurSponge

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:40 pm
EggaxSponge
gonk I am very hurt. You don't want to be violated by me? Oh wait, I guess that's happened too many times to count. [Haha I almost spelled 'count' without the o.] xDD
I couldnt decide....Cant I just pick all 3? xd

And what exactly were you thinking about when you typed that post? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:29 pm
hey......is that? RAMEN!!!!! haha i just had some(in real life^^)  

animefreec

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:30 pm
Teh Banz
EggaxSponge
gonk I am very hurt. You don't want to be violated by me? Oh wait, I guess that's happened too many times to count. [Haha I almost spelled 'count' without the o.] xDD

xd Guesss...

If you pick all three, then we have a foursome. stressed heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:46 pm
hmmm don't know why I'm posting. go figure. would this be considered spamming I wonder question

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:29 am
Teh Banz
EggaxSponge

near freudian slip? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 am
Perhaps. But I am not well informed of the ways of Freud. xD

I LOVE the Wanted Subforum. So many ways to make gold, so little time. xD  

MonsieurSponge

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:53 am
Blerg... class is all done for today, and I'm bored.

Also, my legs hurt from fencing club practice, I'm weak...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 am
tsukasa_the_quiet

ALL RIGHT WILL!!!

I am very happy to hear that you went for it!!

Tell me everything. xd heart  

MonsieurSponge

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:06 am
EggaxSponge
tsukasa_the_quiet

ALL RIGHT WILL!!!

I am very happy to hear that you went for it!!

Tell me everything. xd heart
Haha, well, we get to sit there and practice walking for ages and ages apparently until we can do it really well, then we can start actually practicing, and then possibly going to tournaments a while after that.

Also, I suck at lunging, my back foot drags at the end, and I can't quite seem to correct it. It seems like it will be rather fun though. Next practice is on Wednesday, so I'll get to be crouched and walking for another two and a half hours. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:15 am
rolleyes Will, it's not WALKING, it's FOOTWORK. xd

I've been working on my lunge too. What I would do is drag my back foot on the side of my shoe. Fencing shoes actually fixed the problem. xd

Make sure you can lunge okay, because if you can't, you're screwed.  

MonsieurSponge

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:18 am
EggaxSponge
rolleyes Will, it's not WALKING, it's FOOTWORK. xd

I've been working on my lunge too. What I would do is drag my back foot on the side of my shoe. Fencing shoes actually fixed the problem. xd

Make sure you can lunge okay, because if you can't, you're screwed.
Haha, well, this is true, it is footwork, but while the instructor called it that, he also said we were going to walk and walk, until we were sick and tired of it, then walk some more. xD

Yeah, they seem like they would, but I don't really have money to go out and buy them, at least not right now since I'm just getting into it.

I apparently lunge fine, it's just my back foot drags too much, and I'll occasionally move my torso forward. One dude showed up to the practice in sandals, so it was a little funny watching him try to keep his shoes on and lunge or just walk in general.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 am
Yeah, don't worry about the shoes just yet. I've been doing it for a year without them and my fencing Master actually TOLD me to buy the shoes last week. xd
Last year when I was doing another program, a girl showed up sandals. It was a little sad.
I don't know what's up with walking. Maybe you guys do it for cardio. We have a special cardio warmup. We run, and one clap means turn in the other direction, two claps means go in the same direction but face the other way. We alternate with sideways movement, walking, running, skipping, and other foot exercises. We also do arm stuff while we walk.  

MonsieurSponge

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 am
EggaxSponge
Yeah, don't worry about the shoes just yet. I've been doing it for a year without them and my fencing Master actually TOLD me to buy the shoes last week. xd
Last year when I was doing another program, a girl showed up sandals. It was a little sad.
I don't know what's up with walking. Maybe you guys do it for cardio. We have a special cardio warmup. We run, and one clap means turn in the other direction, two claps means go in the same direction but face the other way. We alternate with sideways movement, walking, running, skipping, and other foot exercises. We also do arm stuff while we walk.
Well, technically, I suppose it's footwork, so we'd practice the footwork for ages until we were competent. We had cardio at the very beginning, after introductions and stuff. It seems like it'll be fun, I'm not sure that I'll wear the same shoes I wore last night there again, which I think is the major problem, just because they are were sort of running shoes. xd
Also, I just thought about it, the leg soreness probably isn't completely from practice, it's also all the bike riding I've had to do.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8615 8616 8617 8618 8619 8620 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games