Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm
Late post is late, but Celeste and Ki are both looking so grown up...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm
Japan Album #1

Japan Album #2

Japan Album #3

I've been back for a while as a few of you know, but i've been too busy to post. But here they are! LOTS of pictures from Japan. The girl in all he pictures is my ex girlfriend/best friend Hannah, the other guy is our friend Jack  

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:29 pm
Those are some hawt cars and scenery. I Want to go back so I can be taller than 85% of their population.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm
dude... Japan looks like it was oodles of fun, wish I could go crying  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:10 am
Japan was amazing, I plan on going back  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:08 pm

So Kerri asked me to show her what I wore to work that made for an awkward day. (This happened last week.)

Technically, nothing I was wearing was work inappropriate. My skirt was long enough, I didn't have bare legs, my torso was covered. Normally, this would all be fine.

But the client was there that day (I'm a supervisor at a call center), and I stuck out like a sore thumb, with them in plain slacks and button-up shirts. In addition, my skirt kept riding up when I sat down, so you could see the garters I was wearing to hold up my tights.

I no longer wear my lipring to work (it's out in these pictures), and I will probably be dying my hair a normal colour soon. (You can't really tell in the picture, but it's purple. It was MUCH brighter last week.) Oh, and the hospital bracelet is from a blood-test I had today. xD

The outfit that was awkward
What happened when I sat down (Sorry bout the quality, it's hard to hold still like that in heels.)
Zommmmbie shoooes
Random pic before hangouts with the boyfriend
I miss my lip ring

PixiecuTT

pickle relish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm
Pixieeeeee, you're so pretty. :3
I like the outfit. And the hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm
User ImageI swear by my pretty floral bonnet...

You're so cute and pretty, Pixie. biggrin I's julus of your awesome cuteness. <3

User Image
...I will end you.

Kerrigan_dragon

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 am
Pixie: I think you should dye your hair pink, bitchface.

Or just dye it black again and wear your extensions. Client comes in, you take them out, and you have a perfectly acceptable hairstyle.

Couldn't you have gotten a clear post to wear in your lip while you were at work? It would have been barely noticeable, even with the...what was it, 14g hole you have? You could have even gone down to 16g.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 pm
Pixie: I'm one in the ocean of people who love your style, Pixie.

Tae: Your relationship with her makes me laugh. lol  

Slim95
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 pm
PixiecuTT

So Kerri asked me to show her what I wore to work that made for an awkward day. (This happened last week.)

Technically, nothing I was wearing was work inappropriate. My skirt was long enough, I didn't have bare legs, my torso was covered. Normally, this would all be fine.

But the client was there that day (I'm a supervisor at a call center), and I stuck out like a sore thumb, with them in plain slacks and button-up shirts. In addition, my skirt kept riding up when I sat down, so you could see the garters I was wearing to hold up my tights.

I no longer wear my lipring to work (it's out in these pictures), and I will probably be dying my hair a normal colour soon. (You can't really tell in the picture, but it's purple. It was MUCH brighter last week.) Oh, and the hospital bracelet is from a blood-test I had today. xD

The outfit that was awkward
What happened when I sat down (Sorry bout the quality, it's hard to hold still like that in heels.)
Zommmmbie shoooes
Random pic before hangouts with the boyfriend
I miss my lip ring

Thank you for being sexy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm
pixie: diggin' those epic zombie shoes. i'm not a heels girl, but i'd wear 'em =D

bass: you're adorable xD also, if those were socks that were being swirled, where'd you get them?

Ki:you're pretty brave holding a strange lizard like that o.o

celest: i LOVE that old saloon photo. and your date doesn't so much look like he was poisoned, as he does like he's about to pass out =P  

~DR.MOOFASA~

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 am
Holy hell look at the deadness of this thread! Well here's a pic of GRM for you all!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was my Halloween hair too!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 pm
Alriiiiight...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
Silly is you in a natural state,
and serious is something you have to do
until you can get silly again

Since the event of my hair being down is so rare I figured I might as well share as I just combed it and it looks pretty. 83

User Image

( ゚ヮ゚)

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games