Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8647 8648 8649 8650 8651 8652 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:02 pm
I think my pregnant friend needs to go to a womens shelter. Her fiance is acting like an a** and being verbally abusive. I'm gonna look for one near gilbert.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:20 pm
:[ That's awful. Why marry someone if you're just going to be an a** to them? Being abusive to a pregnant person is especially horrible, verbal or not.  

Pachelbel Canon

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Yeah no, if I see him I'll probably beat the s**t out of him. Stupid ******** a**.
He's like 18, he doesn't know a damn thing about responsibility.
But then again, my friend, she has a way of picking up the idiots.
Don't know how she's gonna recover from this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm
O_O Is he the father of this baby-to-be?  

Pachelbel Canon

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 pm
aprilness

Yes he is. My friend went off of birth control before he left for military because it was making her sick, well, unfortunately they had "i'm leaving for military" sex. Thats how she got preggers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:41 pm
HI EVERYONE D:<  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 pm
TheBlueWarrior
aprilness

Yes he is. My friend went off of birth control before he left for military because it was making her sick, well, unfortunately they had "i'm leaving for military" sex. Thats how she got preggers.

wow that sucks. but you have to wonder why they didnt use a condom, unless latex makes her sick too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:36 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
aprilness

wow that sucks. but you have to wonder why they didnt use a condom, unless latex makes her sick too

It was spur of the moment from what I understand.
But the problem is resolved, he's sleeping at his mothers house for the night. She might be pregnant but do not ******** with that woman. She will kick a**. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:17 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
aprilness

It was spur of the moment from what I understand.
But the problem is resolved, he's sleeping at his mothers house for the night. She might be pregnant but do not ******** with that woman. She will kick a**. xd

Meh, i'll never understand spur of the moment unprotected sex. Maybe im just paranoid about getting pregnant xd im sure she can kick a**, even more so perhaps now she is pregnant  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 am
I never understood it either. I didn't understand it when my cousin hid her boyfriend's condoms so she could have a baby. xd But I love that baby...so much. heart  

MonsieurSponge

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:26 am
EggaxSponge
I never understood it either. I didn't understand it when my cousin hid her boyfriend's condoms so she could have a baby. xd But I love that baby...so much. heart

I've heard of people poking holes in their condoms because they wanted a baby sooooo bad...

The whole "I'm leaving for the Military sex" thing is like saying, "I don't want to use a condom come on its my birthday!" thing.

Both are stupid as hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:44 am
angel_half82
EggaxSponge

I've heard of people poking holes in their condoms because they wanted a baby sooooo bad...

The whole "I'm leaving for the Military sex" thing is like saying, "I don't want to use a condom come on its my birthday!" thing.

Both are stupid as hell.

Yup,i agree and do not agree 3nodding Because i have to make you make me make you make me agree and do not agree about it 3nodding Soooooo,Although i am underage ,I should agree that sex is sexy with.....Your sexy wife stare Not your ******** GF stare !!  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:01 am
churrlo
HI EVERYONE D:<

HI DR. NICK......I MEAN CHURRLO. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
angel_half82
EggaxSponge

Both are stupid as hell.

Yup,i agree and do not agree 3nodding Because i have to make you make me make you make me agree and do not agree about it 3nodding Soooooo,Although i am underage ,I should agree that sex is sexy with.....Your sexy wife stare Not your ******** GF stare !!

I'm not sure what you said but I got the most sex before I got married. Not After. Just make sure to enjoy it safely.  

angel_half82
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am
xd My mom told me I should become a rabbi. I said "why not?! sex every shabbat." 3nodding

I don't believe pre-marital sex is a sin. I just don't hold to the one night stand tradition.

I found out that guy wanted to use me and then morality kicked in. Haha. Even stupid people realize that trying to sleep with me without commitment is a bad idea.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8647 8648 8649 8650 8651 8652 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games