Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8657 8658 8659 8660 8661 8662 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:24 pm
I wish I could start college but I'm having such a hard time trying to decide on what I want to major (Programmer, Graphics Designer, Cake Decorator, Music, Painter, or a Greek style Chef) Moo has so many choices and yet has no idea what to choose for her life. gonk crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:00 pm
Angie moo
I wish I could start college but I'm having such a hard time trying to decide on what I want to major (Programmer, Graphics Designer, Cake Decorator, Music, Painter, or a Greek style Chef) Moo has so many choices and yet has no idea what to choose for her life. gonk crying

start from the begining of the list and work your way down xd  

Iconised Ghost

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:02 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

But that is a huge waste of money >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

You could always make a pro/con list. It helps me. xd  

MonsieurSponge

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:06 pm
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

but very few people stay in the same career their whole lives anymore apparently. education is never a waste of money, if you can afford it xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 pm
EggaxSponge
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

You could always make a pro/con list. It helps me. xd
Or you could do what I do and randomly pick one.

......I'm too stupid for my own good. gonk  

Teh Banz

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:30 pm
I would say....if you like art (want to be a painter) and you wanna deal with programming....so graphics designer would be an awesome choice. You like to cook. So you could have Greek style chef as a major and graphics designer as a minor. Cake decorator? Well you'll cover that in the chef field and can have a bakery to the side of your restaurant (Greeks have lots of bakeries. lol )

Just a thought.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 pm
I say don't do music unless you are the SHIZ at singing/instrument. If you want to go into music the best way is to do producing, that's where the money is.

I don't know completely but I would have thought a Greek style chef and cake decorator were sub categories of cooking. Cake decorating no offense seems like you wouldn't need to go to college for... something you would train for a few weeks, and then you get better through practice on the job.
So my suggestion would be to take up general cooking (unless your already know everything)
But if you wanted to take Greek style cooking. Take cooking and either get one of those short courses ('cos it won't take two years to learn....) and/or go become a junior in the kitchen and then sous.

Painter? House decorator or Artist? I'll assume artist... again unless your AWESOME at this I wouldn't bother and keep it as a side hobby, that way you might enjoy it more. Art is probably the hardest industries to make any decent money from. I have a friend who got a Art Degree... he was awesome at it, whats he doing now? Applying to be a fireman.

Programmer and Graphic designer are the only ones that are worth takign up at college (based on career wise)

So there you have it you shouldn't be unsure now.

On a un-related topic...WHERE THE HELL DID THE DOMO EMOTICON GO scream  

RaidenKazama

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:14 pm
RaidenKazama
I say don't do music unless you are the SHIZ at singing/instrument. If you want to go into music the best way is to do producing, that's where the money is.

I don't know completely but I would have thought a Greek style chef and cake decorator were sub categories of cooking. Cake decorating no offense seems like you wouldn't need to go to college for... something you would train for a few weeks, and then you get better through practice on the job.
So my suggestion would be to take up general cooking (unless your already know everything)
But if you wanted to take Greek style cooking. Take cooking and either get one of those short courses ('cos it won't take two years to learn....) and/or go become a junior in the kitchen and then sous.

Painter? House decorator or Artist? I'll assume artist... again unless your AWESOME at this I wouldn't bother and keep it as a side hobby, that way you might enjoy it more. Art is probably the hardest industries to make any decent money from. I have a friend who got a Art Degree... he was awesome at it, whats he doing now? Applying to be a fireman.

Programmer and Graphic designer are the only ones that are worth takign up at college (based on career wise)

*gasp* where did it go? probably copyright issues.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 pm
jfm567
RaidenKazama

*gasp* where did it go? probably copyright issues.

Its actually in my other pants pocket.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:32 pm
*looks in Blue's pants pockets* No it got away. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
*looks in Blue's pants pockets* No it got away. D:

Damn, gotta go hunt it now. *grabs tranq gun*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm
Don't OD it. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:50 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Don't OD it. D:

I won't. I got it... *shoots tranq into Dana*
Oh s**t...  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:51 pm
*pulls dart out* .................<******** out*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8657 8658 8659 8660 8661 8662 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games