Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8661 8662 8663 8664 8665 8666 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Man, I want to play Mercenaries 2 but my family is watching the Republican Convention. scream gonk

I thought you moved out??  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 pm
******** republicans D: DAMN THEM D<

I liked how they attacked Obama but didn't address the issues xd At least the VP did heh  

churrlo

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Man, I want to play Mercenaries 2 but my family is watching the Republican Convention. scream gonk

mercenaries 2 is one of my new favorite games ever. ps3 or 360? i wanna play with you. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 pm
churrlo

I liked how they attacked Obama but didn't address the issues xd At least the VP did heh

ikr? idk how ANYONE could vote republican. ESPECIALLY now that there's this palin chick...jesus, i was reading up on her and all i can say is HOW DARE the republicans make a huge deal out of obama "not having enough experience" and "not having enough foreign relations experience"! palin HAD TO GET A DAMN PASSPORT to go visit troops because she NEVER goes outside the country AND she was mayor for a TINY city and then governor for a state that has a TINY population.

and OBAMA is the inexperienced one? at least he was out DOING s**t for people and working to better chicago and s**t. wtf is HER claim to fame? "oh, i'm a hockey mom!"

nice. real nice, lady.

rolleyes  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 pm
Hell, I got a passport.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:04 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Hell, I got a passport.

lol, i know, right? i've had one since the tender age of 9.

she's only left n. america once AND when asked if she would like to be the vp, she actually said she had NO IDEA what the vice president of the united states actually did and said that someone would have to explain it to her. sweatdrop

also, the democrats nominated a female vp 25 years ago, so idk where the republican party and its supporters are getting this whole "we're breaking glass ceilings!" crap. stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 pm
I went back and forth from Italy a bit when I was young. Yeah, they're pulling this out of their asses.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:15 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
I went back and forth from Italy a bit when I was young. Yeah, they're pulling this out of their asses.

we went on a lot of overseas vacations back in the day. xd

also, i know this is probably petty and stupid, but i don't find her attractive at all.

to me, she looks like a math teacher or something. stare i just want to know who started the whole "OMG SHE'S SUCH A MILF" thing...  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:16 pm
ebaumsworld  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:20 pm
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior

I thought you moved out??

No, I wanted to, but my parents thought a ******** pool would be better.
scream  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
ebaumsworld

ah.

now it makes sense.

idk how a person can be a milf for being hot twenty years ago. i mean, s**t, my great-gran was hot when she was 16. does that mean that while she was all old and wrinkly, she was a ggmilf?

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am
whats a milf? gonk  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 am
bluegrass cat
Dana Pixie Stix
ebaumsworld

ah.

now it makes sense.

idk how a person can be a milf for being hot twenty years ago. i mean, s**t, my great-gran was hot when she was 16. does that mean that while she was all old and wrinkly, she was a ggmilf?

rolleyes

wrong, the daily show started it. jon stewart was first.

@ghost: MILF  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:11 am
I've never had a passport and probably never will emo  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 am
Lmfao seriously she's worthless xd She's just all words! No experience, no nothing lmfao. They really are pulling s**t out of their a** xd Cause they know they'll lose and all McCain is gonna do is be George Bush Jr. Jr. D<

I've had a passport since before I was 6 months old D:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8661 8662 8663 8664 8665 8666 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games