Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8672 8673 8674 8675 8676 8677 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Cha. It usually takes a while for me to get free art but I got that one it an hour xD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:24 pm

User Image

I think I just jizzed.

Dana Pixie Stix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Dr Entropy
Cha. It usually takes a while for me to get free art but I got that one it an hour xD
Wow an hour, the longest I had to wait was a week. It was so worth it at the end.

@ Dana I love that piece I cut a deal with the artist since it was my birthday she created that one and a chibi one of me with a flower pot. All together it cost 25k worth of cash shop items. ._. Her art is really really expensive. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Lyss should start whoring herself out....

... if only the damn computer would let her change MCs and CS items...

-kneels over from writing BS-

OH YEAH. I'm getting Twilight. For reasons that are random. ninja

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Sorry for all this bragging I'm just really proud of my collection I love every piece that I have gained emo
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Angie moo
Dr Entropy
Wow an hour, the longest I had to wait was a week. It was so worth it at the end.

@ Dana I love that piece I cut a deal with the artist since it was my birthday she created that one and a chibi one of me with a flower pot. All together it cost 25k worth of cash shop items. ._. Her art is really really expensive. sweatdrop

No s**t. Damn it. I'll find an artist at a reasonable price.

Dana Pixie Stix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
Dr Entropy

Yeah I think the best price for art is about 5k depending on style and stuff. If you want Dana next time I pay for a piece of art I can get it coupled of you and me. I'll be paying for it so no worries, sometimes it is nice to have some art with you and other people. :3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 pm

IMWanderling made some damn good art. the last one we got from her was me and ace. it was wonderful. crying

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:39 pm

jfm567
IMWanderling made some damn good art. the last one we got from her was me and ace. it was wonderful. crying
I think I saw some of her art before I can't remember though.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Angie moo
Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
Dr Entropy

Yeah I think the best price for art is about 5k depending on style and stuff. If you want Dana next time I pay for a piece of art I can get it coupled of you and me. I'll be paying for it so no worries, sometimes it is nice to have some art with you and other people. :3

That would be awesome. and I'll pay for half, just let me know what it is.

Dana Pixie Stix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:43 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
Dr Entropy

That would be awesome. and I'll pay for half, just let me know what it is.
Alright will do :3 I just need to save up some more gold before I look around on the R/C Forums. Whats the Price range? xD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:47 pm

I have 32k if need be.

Dana Pixie Stix

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:47 pm

jfm567

i never got the chance to see her art....or at least i cant remamber....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
I have 32k if need be.
It won't cost that much don't worry my limit for Couple art is around 16k which can pull off some nice chibi art if you find the right person but like I said let me work on saving up some more gold before I start looking. I'll let you know when I earned enough and start looking. 3nodding

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Lineriku
jfm567

i never got the chance to see her art....or at least i cant remamber....

im pretty sure its in my photobucket.... or most definitely in IMwanderlings.
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8672 8673 8674 8675 8676 8677 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games