Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8693 8694 8695 8696 8697 8698 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:27 am
Thanks to me biggrin Well, except the frost one razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:33 am
Hai guys, whats up? ^^

I need to post piccies soon.. >.>

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:39 am
Not much xd Going to eat lunch now ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 am
churrlo
Not much xd Going to eat lunch now ^_^

Mmm, whatcha having? =)

I am.. procrastinating!
heheh no, I'm using studying as an excuse to not do chores..
My grades went down a little x_x
I'm so ashamed..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can't wait to see what my dragons are! heart

.:Pixie-Port::Pixie-Port Industry::Daffy Quest::Draw Us Please?;-;:.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:48 pm
Bloody hell.

Need to get away from Twilight. FAST.

-attempts to log on Diablo II for some blood shedding-

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:26 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Woo, posting from my new laptop. =D  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:43 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Woo, posting from my new laptop. =D

Sweet how much did that set you back??  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 pm
D: Nyuu! -attempts to grab games from Dana-

Blue - Does it have that new computer smell?

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:16 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
D: Nyuu! -attempts to grab games from Dana-

Blue - Does it have that new computer smell?

I've heard you can get that in a bottle now.

Wait

That's new car smell nvm. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:52 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can't wait to see what my dragons are! heart

.:Pixie-Port::Pixie-Port Industry::Daffy Quest::Draw Us Please?;-;:.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O: I think youll like the purple one and the blue gray one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm
Well, I actually got it through my school so it'll be part of my loans. But it normally would have been 2000. Its more like a business laptop, but if it can run Autocad, I can try to put a game on it. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:56 am
Aquariums went up for like an hour... and then fail. Gaia is becomming more and more like the thing i hate. The whole reason i liked gaia is because it was early stage and more or less free... With all the sponsors and cash s**t etc... now... i just don't know. *sigh*  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:25 am
SakuChwan
Aquariums went up for like an hour... and then fail. Gaia is becomming more and more like the thing i hate. The whole reason i liked gaia is because it was early stage and more or less free... With all the sponsors and cash s**t etc... now... i just don't know. *sigh*

Its bullshit that everything in the aquariums has to be bought with gaia cash. WTF are they thinking???  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8693 8694 8695 8696 8697 8698 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games