Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:08 pm
Very dark and mysterious, I like the complimentary red eyes and the red in your vest/jacket thing. I don't know if I would change much.

New creatures - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOBLE-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GET IT ON - User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:29 pm
It is a good robo avi, but I find the dragon odd and out of place  

Kire Kaysan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:52 pm
You know I thought that too at first, but I can't seem to pull myself to remove it now. xd

I like the samurai theme you have going. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:16 am
Maybe a different background would help? The Dragon's only purpose is to differentiate between the black of the AA and the space background, yes? Or am I missing something creative on your end?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:26 am
No that was about it. ^_^ I like how you look but I think I would use a different hat. I just never really liked that hat.

Edit: Removed BG and Dragon and added gloves.

Doubletripple edit: Changed the mask legs and body-mod, any suggestions on what to fill the chest? Alien tattoos don't fit well they hover between the legs Used the Dash Gear to cover what was left of my body.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:37 am
But it's the only one that doesn't completely look out of place...
And I guess I'll just sit out of the rotation for the next comment.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Phaeton

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:10 am
Now before we start, please, put the chainsaw down. Please, just put the chainsaw down.

Actually yeah, for the Ye olde english gentleman look, the chainsaw is the only thing out of place. I mean the hat is a bit mismatched to the rest of the clothing but I don't think that can be helped. The other Bowlers hats are pulled down too low. You could probably get those to work with an evil grin or something.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:18 am
I can't really critique this, it's only one visible item. I do like her and my current avatar looks like I could be an arch villain or sidekick. Are there any items that the super-heroine doesn't remove?  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:37 am
Better fear me, better run away

xd Hah, looks like Kusa had a hayday with the newly finished EI. Looks great Kusa.

'Cause this battle's just begun.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:25 am
I like everything except the little headpiece like the mic looking thing? the color in it stands out against the blacks and grays you have rocking.

((for my avvy, I'm experimenting at the moment. I really wanna use the Red riding hood. i need suggestions big time! am i on the right track even?))  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:43 am
I think it looks sweet. My only complaint is the shoes simply because I don't the way gaia makes some of their high heeled shoes.

If your looking for other ideas for the hood pull up Tektek.org and go though the lists of clothes by color. Cooler avi sort by blue/green Warmer avi by orange or more red.

Edit: ack you changed it on me I liked what you had before better.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:37 am
I like it muchly. The colors work really well, and the halo keeps it from being too dark. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:51 am
I'd give it a 10 simply because I love the new poses from Anima. whee I still think it'd be awesome to have a red anima. <<  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:25 am
I reeaally like it. ^^ I can't think of anything to add or take away.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:33 am
Better fear me, better run away

Looking good Tae, the pink and black combo looks pretty good 3nodding

'Cause this battle's just begun.

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games