Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 pm
Kagura looked up from where she was on the ground as she was rounded up with the rest of the group. Just as she was rushed into the van, holding her ribs in pain, she passed out, slumping over in her seat, her white clothes now compleatly red.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:24 pm
Ra: *He gets over to Kagura in the van and starts healing her*

Blind: *He panted heavily and put his gun away*

Redemption: *He sits down and closes his eyes breathing heavily as well*

Alfrey: *He sits down and rests his head smiling* ^^

Viral: *He gets over to Kerrigan and sits by her and examines her* and you tell me to be careful <:3 well, let me heal you.  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:02 pm
Cthugarai panted lightly, exasperated at what he had just witnessed. His Scarf was drenched in the blood of Armageddon, he falls back onto the cab of the van.
"That was the grossest battle I've ever participated in." Cthugarai said closing his eyes and giving a shudder across his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:38 pm
Kusaragi
Cthugarai panted lightly, exasperated at what he had just witnessed. His Scarf was drenched in the blood of Armageddon, he falls back onto the cab of the van.
"That was the grossest battle I've ever participated in." Cthugarai said closing his eyes and giving a shudder across his body.

Marcus: Well they can't track us now. Salvation conveniently teleported us to the safe zone ^^

Alfrey: raise of hands, who's traumatized? XD  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:46 pm
((we killed it? Ack I've really been gone))

"Let me see Kerri." Elcia said pulling out her staff and going to Viral.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:04 pm
Elcia

Don't worry Elci i got it <:3 *he cuddles up to Kerrigan and starts to put his virus cells around her wounds*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:06 pm
Viral C
Elcia

Don't worry Elci i got it <:3 *he cuddles up to Kerrigan and starts to put his virus cells around her wounds*

yah know what forget this post I was distracted when making it and it was useless...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm
Sorry guys. <:3 Been sick and distracted and unable to focus. sweatdrop ))

Kerrigan had laid still since they got into the van, not moving, barely breathing, but twitched when Viral touched her. "Ouchie... Am I dead?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:06 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Sorry guys. <:3 Been sick and distracted and unable to focus. sweatdrop ))

Kerrigan had laid still since they got into the van, not moving, barely breathing, but twitched when Viral touched her. "Ouchie... Am I dead?"
no, <:3 cause i'd kill you if you did ^^ *He covers up her wounds and soon surrounds her eating the blood off her clothes then starts working on her wounds*

Marcus: Viral........you are the craziest, most psychotic hell raising piece of crap I have ever known.......but.......without your plan to get Salvation we wouldn't have made it. Salvation really turned this battle around and won it for us

Salvation: I wasn't that good

Viral: Thanks, but...........i don't know it wasn't all me <:3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:36 pm
Cthugarai raised his hand at Marcus keeping his eyes closed. "I'm going to have nightmares about this for the next MONTH. But I'm happy to have that place behind us. Salvation, don't sell yourself short, you lived up to your namesake. Without you we would have been crushed, burnt, torn, smashed, shot, impaled" he added as an afterthought, "Sorry that must have hurt for you... and otherwise killed."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm
Kusaragi
Cthugarai raised his hand at Marcus keeping his eyes closed. "I'm going to have nightmares about this for the next MONTH. But I'm happy to have that place behind us. Salvation, don't sell yourself short, you lived up to your namesake. Without you we would have been crushed, burnt, torn, smashed, shot, impaled" he added as an afterthought, "Sorry that must have hurt for you... and otherwise killed."

Salvation: I-....your welcome. i'm glad I could help...................*He turns to Elcia* Do you want to learn more about telekinesis? Or rest?

Marcus: Elcia will be a busy one XD she still needs to do a transaction with me

Alfrey: ahh yes for that orb. *He gets it out and hands it to Elcia* kept it safe for my Elven sister ^^

Ra: *After completely healing Kagura he starts healing Cthugarai*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:12 pm
Kagura slowly woke up to see Ra healing her, and then move on the Cthugarai. "Th-thanks." She murmered. She lookede around to see everyone in the van and alive. She smiled slighty. "Thank god." She whispered. "No one was killed." She looked down at her clothes, sighing. Reaching into her bag, she got out some fruit that she still had from when they we hiding out in the storage house researching the book. "Anyone want some food?" She said, bitting into an apple.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:00 am
Viral: I'm fine, thanks though *He lays up against the wall of the van and lays Kerrigan on top of him with her head on his heart* *He wraps his wings arund her and pet her while he was healing her*

Salvation: Same as Viral.

Marcus: driving ^^; can't

Draden: Something about that fight makes me want to skip eating for a while @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 am
The world spun and flashed strange colours in her vision as Viral repositioned Kerrigan, and she groaned softly. "Food is for non-dead people," she muttered idly, her voice sounding high and child-like as she panted lightly to stave off her nausea. "Can someone turn off the world, I want to get off, this ride is making me dizzy..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:30 am
"Thank you Salvation but not this very moment a little relaxing would be nice considering all the actions we've seen in the last few days." She said as she went to get her strange orb back from Alfrey.

"Thank you I will...uhm is that something full blooded elves say where you live?" She ask then realized her question made no sense. She shook her head and started over. "You keep saying "Elven sister" and I've never been called that, not even by the elven relatives I've met."

She went to sit in a vacant little spot in the crowded van next to Kagura

"Here see if this helps" Elcia said mouth full of an apple she'd snagged off of Kagura as she leaned over and held her miniaturized staff to Kerri's head.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff