Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:35 am
User ImageFeed us
eek ayee *sits close to nanami* you ok? ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 am
Hi Lilith XD Yea Im fine 3nodding I need a new spleen tho D:  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:31 am
QueenNanami
Kyuui Kiwi
*super pokes*

eek *grabs spleen* ack! gonk *dramatically takes a couple steps back* collapses xp

Muahahahaha *runs away* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:33 am
December 3rd 2007 your Gaiaversery? Meh too! On MeiMei that is. heart  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 am
what happened ? xd

Advanced GaiAniversary! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:26 am
User ImageFeed us
Nanami got slain but shes ok now ^^
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:14 am
Q. on your amazing contest, is ok if we remove the underwear? do we pm our entries to you or post them in the thread? and do you realize just how many items you have? how many pages of items do you have?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:53 am
User ImageFeed us
wow a tektek contest huh? love the prize nanami ^^, i always wanted an egg but i don't want to buy any since i don't want to try my luck ^^ i'm an unlucky person you know xd
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:39 am
User Image

I have only gotten one good thing from one of the "open for a random item" and it was a biancamella last gen. Everything else was a bust.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:44 pm
I'm pming you my tekteks ok?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Airashii Kasumi
Q. on your amazing contest, is ok if we remove the underwear? do we pm our entries to you or post them in the thread? and do you realize just how many items you have? how many pages of items do you have?

Yes its fine to remove the the underwear, You can do either. I sudjust people pm them first because if they are to cluttered i will ask people to redo parts XD, Yes I realize i have alot of gaia crap D: , Well when i go to sell items it feels like i got to go through aolt of pages to find stuff, I usually have to use tabs heh XD prolly like 7 or 8. I have alot more in storage but it's free stuff from the last year XD

@Meimei- Oh yeah XD I remembered someone shared the same gaiaversary with me XD Happy Gaiaversary! 3nodding

@Adie~ Meimei totally shattered my spleen cry

@Lilith~ Im afraid to open them D: Im unlucky too! I usually get 5gold items from gift boxes...

@Duke~ You lucky son of a .... ninja I had to buy mine and they were expensive when i bought it! cry  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:08 pm
You too Nanami! Isn't it cool though xP Us gaians were born on the same day xP  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:34 pm
new question for you my queen how are you younger than me yet have more stuff? It just doesn't make sense! (envious of all your evolving items and goldfish scarf...my goldfish didn't like me that much) and yes I'm afraid to open them as well so I just sell them  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:07 pm
@Meimei~ I know XD lol We were fated to be twins crying You are now my gaia twin XD lol Oh! I almost forgot again Happy late birthday! I know i totally missed it! cry Ive been so busy with the DoG I forgot Im sorry!

@Air~ I r younger?! eek Iam a Gaia cash buyer... Them eggs totally made me rich and so did all the other gift boxes hat boxes you name i bought and sold it. Dont worry i dont spend that much money. I also buy and sell EI i buy them at first gen when they are cheap and sell em when they are at their highest. Then i buy the 2nd gen hehe XD Not to mention the most expensive Item I ever owned was a Demonic Pendent. I sold that tho, I wanted a coco XD The DP was a gift tho 3nodding  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:17 pm
yes, you are younger my account turned 1 years old before Halloween. ah, you spend real money, that's why...i was wondering, and someone gave you a DP? eek  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games