Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i m o g e n

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:07 pm
Hello, I'm i m o g e n. I believe I was invited to this guild about a week ago, but haven't really gotten the chance to post until now.

Let's see, I'm sixteen and enjoy posting on forums. I like music and have a passion for drawing. My one dream is to taste all the kinds of chili in the world. Oh and I love Biology even if my teacher sucks. mad D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:15 pm
Ehh... greetings, everyone! I am Gler.

Just like that guy up there, Gler has no idea as to why he was invited to the guild, but... he is most thankful!

Gler hopes that he will be a great contribution to the guild!

Gler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

The Leninator!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:36 pm
hey, first of all thanks for inviting me, second my name is Jacob but some of my friends call me Jacko, I live in Texas but in an awesome city, I just went through a blackout crying I like all music from Bob Marley to The Exploited to Woody Guthrie, my favorite band changes but usually is The Clash or The Talking Heads and thats about it, I've got more on my website (see siggy) oh and I'm a commie, whatcha gonna do about it beetches?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:20 pm
Hi ^_^

Call me Pudding ^_^, but I also anser to Shadow, Sakura, or Shadow_sakura, just not _.
I was invited, thankies O n y x.

I love chocolate, especially choco babies, they taste good ^_^, and those chocolate and strawberry koala biscuits, I forget what there called sweatdrop .

I love anime and manga, currently I'm hooked with Cardcaptor Sakura, but I've seen quite a few others ^_^.

Does anyone know my next line? I forgot my script gonk , darn those jellyfish domokun  

Pesce

ix Naranda

Anxious Puppy

6,300 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:28 pm
Hullo~

I'm ix of 6ix, pronounced "ix of six" and not capitalized. Mostly I just go by ix.

I like many, many, many things, such as: food, junk food, books, the interweb, webcomics, comics, manga, anime, reading, writing, drawing, Japanese, Japanese pop culture, creativity, creative things and people, anonymity, being undescribable, and (of course) Gaia.

I consider myself to be highly eccentric. I'm naturally an introvert, although I act like a complete spazz when I feel comfortable with the people around me. I've been studying Japanese for the past five years. I love art and storytelling, and am planning out a webcomic to put up over the summer. I am completely ADD and, for the most part, I love it. I'm 19 and a non-anthro Tanuki furr. I could go on talking about myself forever, but I'm going to force myself to stop now. whee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:08 pm
I am iana_pearl
college grad who is ready to get out in the real world and teach little rug rats.  

iana_pearl

Sparkly Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

blufuzidice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:09 pm
hi i'm erica  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Well I'm Xikrai on here, but my real name is Alvin. Usually called Bueno because my last name is just so much cooler than the first. Sometimes called chipmunk...been called ninja at times. Listen to a lot of trance/techno music. Just recently really starting to broaden my horizons music wise. Play quite a bit of MMO's and PSP. I'm a big movie buff....ahh...went on a movie spree this spring break. So yeah I'll leave off with that...  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

UnderwearBandit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:50 pm
Hi!

Just invited into the guild. It seems nice, I guess. 3nodding

20 year old college student, majoring in Elementary Ed. Mostly drama-free. In a long-term, long-distance relationship. Uhmm... I'm open to just about any convo. If you're bored in the threads, send me a PM!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:03 pm
Hiya. I'm a 20 year old, often despondent, college student majoring in Computer Science.

Matt to the real world, Bishop186 just about everywhere else. Or Batman, but let's not get into that right now (I'm Batman).

My relationship with Gaia has been a spotty one, I'll come on and be active for a while and then disappear. When I am on Gaia, I'm usually found hanging out in the Extended Discussion forum or Barton Town, but usually ED.

I enjoy lots of music and game once in a while. I sometimes like to discuss topics of interest.  

Bishop186

Mr. Buggy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:17 am
as me, im pretty sure most people wont bother reading wat everyone else post'd and jus go on to introducing themselves, so yeah, i post this here so at least someone else can achknowledge my existance, if you really care to know more about me, jus ask....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:14 am

Well, I'm Vitamin Crack but it's probably just easier to refer to me as VC. Or Vittay.

I'm 13 years old and I live in England. My parents are Chinese though. I'm basically BBC - British Born Chinese. xD

I'm so full of opinions and really talkative. I'll back down if I offend anyone though.

I'm a complete post-whore when I have a lot of time online. Recently though, I've been taking 2 or 3 days off from the Internet just because my schedule's a little busy.

Vitamin Crack

Medic_Ratchet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:45 pm
Hi. I'm InuHime
I live In Canada. My mom is pure dutch, my dad pure english. surprised
Blonde-brown hair, hazel eyes. 14 years old in grade 8.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:56 pm
My name is Eliza and I'm fourteen. My fav bands are Chiodos, HIM, and Silverstein. I am really into emo music so my band (I played the drums in my band) sounds like it. I have three dogs named Emily, Taylor, and Riley all are dachshunds my favorite breed of dog. I'm SxE or straightedge and I'm really dedicated to followng the rules of it.  

x_ctrl alt delete

auPHE

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:02 pm
Hallo all of you guild-type people out there!

The names Flame, or Phoenix, or Flame Phoenix, or whatever you choose to call meh.

I spend most of my time doing nothing but thinking about anything and everything, so I guess I belong here! I also get obsessed easily, and go on long rants IRL about that. Right now I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts 2, but as that will eventually change, y'all can check my siggy to see my current obsession and avoid mentioning that to me.

I'm also an official fangirl *points to badge*, in luff with Edward Elric, Sesshoumaru, and almost every other generic bishounen.

And proud of it, damnit!

I enjoy Green Day a lot, so I get angry when people say their stuff is trash. So what if it's not heartfelt? At least they can sing. Unlike rappers. Cuuuurrrssee you, Usher. And Kanye West.

I inted to become an editor in a publishing company, so I need to get practice now, so I'm sorry if I tick anyone off by correcting them sweatdrop I also enjoy writing in my spare time, though my stories are nothing to brag about... yet.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games