Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image

✿ Isobel Cavanaugh ✿
                                            Muggleborn ✿ First Year ✿ Unsorted

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

There was a rhythmic pounding in her chest, beating like a drum as she pushed her trolley through the barrier between platforms. The small, quiet girl had half expected that when she attempted it, her luggage would bounce off the wall. It was what logic dictated should happen. But she had come to discover that the world had much in it which was in defiance of logic, a fact that had not ceased to astound her since the day she had first discovered her magic. That seemed so very long ago to Isobel, almost like a dream rather than a memory. And yet here she was, so many years later, stepping through what appeared to be a perfectly solid brick wall as though it were nothing more than an illusion. Was it an illusion, or was it enchanted somehow to only allow those with magic to pass through? She glanced back over her shoulder, legitimately surprised to find herself staring, not at her father, who should have been just behind her, but rather a brick wall. Hazel eyes took in her surroundings, taking the time to assess everything she could about the current situation. There were many people about, strangers, presumably witches and wizards who would be attending Hogwarts with her. Some of them looked as though they might be her age, but most looked older, at least by a couple of years. Her chest expanded as she took a deep, full breath, trying desperately to calm the pounding in her chest, to slow her pulse, fighting the excitement presently thrumming through her veins. It was in vain, there was nothing that would calm her now. She was so close to something amazing, something she had not ever even dreamed could possibly exist. Most impressive of all was the train, bright red and looking like something out of a novel. In truth, she felt like she was in a novel, as though none of this could possibly be real, and that she would awaken any moment and find that it was all a dream. As if to test this theory, she pinched herself on the arm, hard, and was pleased to discover that it did nothing other than sting. No sudden awakening, no crashing down of reality. A small pain in her arm, letting her know that everything around her was real. 'How very exciting,' she thought to herself, a smug grin forming at the memory of her sister's face that morning when she'd been told she would not get to go to the train station. Maureen had been furious that she would not be coming along to see this strange platform where children were whisked away to a magical school in the Highlands. 'If she wanted to see it all so badly, perhaps she should not have misbehaved,' Isobel thought. Reena's stunt on the day they had gone to get her supplies, running off and causing such a mess, had been quite upsetting. Isobel was not one to want all the attention on herself, but it had been quite annoying that a day which was supposed to be focused on her, on getting her supplies and learning about magic, had been ruined by her little sister's behavior. Couldn't Reena behave, just once? 'Of course not,' she thought bitterly. 'At least I shall not have to listen to her continue to whine about being grounded. She got herself into that sticky situation, she can accept the consequences.' Isobel paused, wondering if she should board the train now, or wait. Not many people seemed to be boarding thus far, but most of them appeared to be waiting for something. She assumed it was friends, that they were all planning to board once they had someone to board with. But Isobel did not know anyone, and had no friends to wait on. Though, perhaps this was the best place to attempt to make some? She supposed that she could approach someone and attempt to strike up a conversation, but if she did, what would she even say? She liked speaking to people, but this was an unusual experience for her. She did not know what was expected of her. 'I will simply observe,' she told herself, 'and see what is the accepted norm. Perhaps someone who knows better than I will speak to me.'

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Out Of Character :: Testing testing testing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

Alice's blue eyes widened when she saw her friend who greeted them in her typical way and Alice in relief and almost in tears at this point, practically tackled her friend in a hug, flinging her arms around her friend's neck and taking a long calming breath as her friend asked if she was alright and offered chocolate. Alice settled for nodding, her long brown hair hiding her face, but the hat she wore bobbed with the movement of her head before she finally released Eira. "I was so... I'm so glad to see you," Alice gushed, relief evident. "I... I think I'd have just skipped the train if I didn't see you."

She forced a smile at her friend and blushed a bit and said, "Um... um... sorry about the tackling you... I... I'm not good with crowds and getting here all the..." She trailed off and shuddered as she took a bar of chocolate and bit into it. Alice was just relieved and thankful for her friend there and obviously Eira knew the right thing to do right off. If only Alice could be as composed and put together as her friend was!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC}

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:28 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yearunsortedmuggleborn

Aster scowled as her mother went on with, "And don't drag Pam into trouble with you. She's a good girl-,"

"And I'm not?" she interrupted her mother indignantly, then gave her father a ferocious look as he tried to contain his laughter. "Daddy!" He regained control of himself, trying to look his daughter in the eyes. "Sorry, love." She hmphed and crossed her arms in a 'you'd better be' sort of way before sharply turning when she heard an older, but not quite adult voice. As she thought all preteens should, Aster had a healthy suspicion of teenagers, who seemed sort of shifty and sleazy to her. Still, she really looked forward to being one.

At the mention of her and Pam being somehow related, she stuck out her tongue in disgust at their clearly idiotic assumption. Their, because the teenage male had been joined by a friend. A "bro", perhaps. Maybe even a "brah". Teenagers in groups could be trouble, though, so she was ready to defend her friend and parents if need be. She didn't trust Ryan's bright tone, or his notebook writing in friend's big grin. She wanted to ask if the other boy could speak or not, but knew she'd get in trouble for it. Anyways, smiling teenagers was never a good thing. They were supposed to be whiny and stare passive aggressively at everything.

She watched as her mum slowly shook the teenage male's hand, a cross between a smile and a frown on her face, as she glanced helplessly at her dad. Bartholomew shrugged, shaking his head a little, and both Frey parents carefully read the other teenage male's sign. "How nice to meet you, Mr. Ryans, Mr. Whitethorne," Cecelia said, in the sort of tone she used when Aster was lying through her teeth to her face, though she seemed to find this more funny than her daughter's occasional deceitfulness. "But Pamela's not our daughter. A picture might be lovely, though."

"Mum," Aster hissed in outrage. "How much are you charging for a photo, boys?" her father asked jovially, and she stared at him, aghast, as well. "Anything to support a school association," he continued. "These sort of things are very important, Aster. Be polite to your upperclassmen."

"Upperclassdweebs, you mean," she muttered under her breath. "The train's right there, how hard could it be to get on it?"

"Oh, don't listen to her, she just can't wait to be on her way," Cecelia talked over her cheerfully. "Girls, stand together, put your arms around each other for the photo!"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Yukina101

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Benjamin raised a brow as his friend joined him and smirking at Timothy signed 'Finally untangled yours and Mira's tongues?' Still smiling he added aloud, "Speaking of which, ¿dónde está mi princesa favorita?" Not really waiting for an answer from his friend he turned his attention back to the two girls and their parents-correction only of their parents, as apparently they were not sisters.

"Ah," Benjamin said with a smile as Cecelia greeted him and Timothy politely and explained that the girl, Pamela wasn't their daughter, "Lo siento, sorry about the mix-up," He said with a polite smile and a bit of a chuckle as Aster's parents went on to apparently buy the idea of a picture. And then the father asked about the prices to which Benjamin looked at Timothy and signed quickly trying to hide the panic in his mind as he improvised now having a side kick, 'How much are we charging again? With film and time and to develop it... it'll be about a galleon tops, but I have all the chemicals and stuff already so... and if I didn't there is the room of requirement...' He paused signing and said, "Depends how far the owl will have to go, sir... Can I get the address to send it to?"

He glanced at Aster who was calling them dweebs and complained about getting on the train right away. Benjamin laughed and said, "No, it's cute. Dweebs... Hell, I have only heard that insult on this bad American movie that they were showing back during Christmas when I was like seven. English telly sort of sucked back in Paraguay," He added with a shrug, holding up his camera. "Anyways, don't try to run away too quick or you'll never be in the frame of the photo!" Benjamin warned as he snapped a couple pictures and then smiled, "Anyways, I'll be sure to owl a copy over to you to enjoy. Anyways, you two should go on ahead. Timmy and I got the question thing for these lovely young ladies. And we can tell them all the secrets to fitting in and having the most awesome first year ever. Right Timmy?" Benjamin said with a wink to his friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation: (1)Where is my favorite princess?
(2)I'm sorry.

{OoC}
The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with Gypsy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Emotional
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dammit what the hell why is this bothering me now??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho's expression was grim as he stepped through the barrier for what would be the last time, at least in this direction. As a student, anyway. Technically if he had kids it wasn't entirely out of the question that he would bring them, but he wasn't really thinking about that right now. Or, he was trying not to, mostly because it just reminded him of the fact that his own parents weren't here to take him to the platform. He sighed, a hand running through his hair. His sister had a weird look on her face, and she'd been shuffling about nervously all morning. Whatever it was she had on her mind, he wished she'd just out and say it. It was driving him crazy wondering what the hell she was up to.

spaceThe metamorphmagus seemed to finally get her nerve, grabbing her brother's hand before he could wander off in search of his girlfriend. She bit her lip, and he watched with narrowed eyes as her tongue fiddled with the piercing through it, her new nervous tic. "Um, so. I should've done this at home, but... I couldn't quite..." She trailed off, looking somewhat lost. Echo swallowed, thinking that he didn't like where this was going. Not that he thought his sister was doing something nefarious, more like he thought that whatever it was she was up to, it was going to make her cry. And maybe him, too, since he was already feeling pretty emotional. Sure enough, he could already see the tears welling in her eyes.

spaceA lump formed in his throat. "What's up, Gypsy?" he asked, hating the way his voice wavered. His sister tried to smile at him, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. Dammit, this was about their parents, he could already tell. She was about to make some stupid speech about how proud of him they'd be or something stupid like that, and she'd start crying halfway through, and then he'd cry, and they'd cause some big huge scene in the middle of the platform with everyone watching. Her timing seriously sucked.

spaceThe Ravenclaw didn't know what to think when his sister reached into her purse and pulled out a small box, holding it out to him. "Uh, I know it's not... It's not from Mum and Dad. But, it is tradition," she said, voice catching on the word 'tradition', a tear sliding down her cheek. Echo stared hard at the box, not even having to ask to know what was inside.

spaceTradition. His sister hated tradition. Despised it. But she knew that he'd been looking forward to this for a long time... Not because he really cared overmuch about the fact that it was tradition, but because of what it'd represented. Besides, as far as traditions went, it was a pretty cool one. He took the box, tears forming as he opened it. When he saw what lay inside, he let out a small bark of a laugh. "I take it you picked it out yourself?" he asked, looking up to find her openly crying now, and she nodded. "Figured it was better than some generic old thing that looked like our grandparents picked it out," she told him, and he laughed.

spaceThe seventh year took the watch out of it's case and slipped it into his pocket before enveloping his sister in a hug. "Thanks, sis," he told her, letting a few tears fall before pulling away from her and stepping back. "You should head off, you've got work," he told her, and she nodded, grabbing his hand and squeezing it a bit with a sad sort of smile on her face. "Love you, bro," she told him and a second later, there was a crack, and she was gone. Echo inhaled sharply, a hand going to his face to dry his eyes, and he headed off in search of his girlfriend and the others.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked onto the platform, a small smile on his face as he instantly scanned the crowd to find Lexine, whom he had went to Munich with that summer. He had decided to ride the train that year, mainly because the fact that he was coming from Spain instead of the usual Scotland. He had packed for school before he left for Spain and had brought it with him so he could stay there as long as possible, since he missed part of the trip because he went to Germany along with Lexine. The missed time was still worth it though...since he got to spend a vacation with his girlfriend, unlike the summer previous to the last one.

Munich itself was a beautiful place, full of rich history and most importantly, one of the best football teams to ever grace the Earth. Okay...maybe that wasn't the most important, but he did get to watch a summer friendly while he was there and he just about went crazy. He got to see one of the legends Mario Götze play. He was old however, probably around thirty-seven; so he wasn't nearly as good as he used to be, but he passed exceedingly well and it truly was fun to watch. Along with a great game of football, they went around to see the museums and whatnot. It just was overall a great time. And the Deutsches museum was probably the most unforgettable location that he's ever been to. The museum practically epitomized the modernization of the world over eras and to say that it was amazing was an understatement. Along with that was the Munich Residenz, which had positively breathtaking architectural flair that could only be captured by years of remodeling, all of which somehow successfully combined styles of the Late Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo, and Neo-Classicism periods, as if that were an easy thing to do.

Despite his great time in Germany, it of course always has to come to an end, and now that he was back from Spain he had to go to school, but he of course looked forward to the year. It wasn't that he didn't want to go back, but school was getting rather tiring. Of course, maybe he had grown so tired of school itself last term was because they had O.W.L.s, and fortunately, they didn't have N.E.W.Ts that year, but the following year. He just looked forward to a year without having to study for exams that would decide one's entire future. The stress was going to kill, but fortunately, the stress can wait a bit.

Over the summer, the boy had grown even more, his height almost eclipsing 1.83 metres, which he was glad to say, but his family doctor did tell him that he was to stop growing soon. He was very much okay with this however. He didn't want to grow too tall, for it was kind of awkward having people stare up at oneself just to have a proper conversation. Fortunately, at 1.83 metres, that was not an issue, but if he grew another .1 metres, it would be.

Continuing his scanning of the crowd, he looked for Lexine, but almost felt like he wasn't going to find her. He never did find her...ever. She was pretty short after all.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

Adaline crossed over onto the platform excited to be going to Hogwarts again. She had a relatively boring summer. Her sister left for a trip with her friends and it left Addie to help out with the left over chores around the farm. She rolled her eyes slightly still annoyed with her older sibling. She pushed her trunk towards the train hoping to find a compartment for her and her friends. She hauled her trunk into an open room and picked the window near the window and waited anxiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!

Lyall hurried through the train station, making sure to give a lot of hugs to his parents. When he crossed through the wall, he was bombarded by people. He scoot through the crowd, knowing he wasn't tall enough to be seen, should anyone be looking for him. He moved his cart beside the train, then grabbed Bubbles' carrier. With a small grin, he started walking around, hoping he'd find his friends. The teen pushed up his glasses, hoping it wouldn't take long to find someone.

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Platform 9 3/4 ✧What-Getting on the train ✧With-Alice and her sister ✧Why-Going back to school of course

Eira blinked rapidly as Alice flung herself into her arms grappling her arms around her into a hug. She still wasn't completely used to these random feats of affections her friends did around her but she at least was slowly starting to understand their causes. Elation she was guessing for this instance since she was clinging so tightly. Awkwardly, she wrapped her arms around her friend and gave her hair a soft pat. She was a little surprised to hear that the brunette would have skipped the passage on the train had she not spotted the near white-haired girl and had to assume she was feeling more anxious about Hogwarts than she originally let on. She waved away her apology with a short nod completely understanding her discomfort with crowds seeing as she had a similar one herself. "Well then, it's a good thing you saw me. I'm told that the travel to Hogwarts is part of whole experience. And you don't have to apologize for the um, tackling? I completely understand being uncomfortable in a large crowd. Although mine is more of an agoraphobia than enochlophobia even though I've kept any and all panic attacks to a minimum. Chocolate tends to help a lot." Eira admitted quietly gesturing slightly to the candy bar in her friend's hand. She also took the time to eye Alice's clothing and was pleased to see that she was also dressed in her uniform furthering the belief that great minds think alike. Or rather myth since it's not exactly scientifically proven or tested.

mc2

Maiya Kajuji

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || 𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph stepped through the barrier, his hands on his trolly and scanning the crowd easily. One good thing about his height, most people were shorter than him, well, most people here. The upperclassmen, not so much. Heck, he was already taller than two of his cousins, and they were both older. Olay, so one was basically adopted into the family, and the other was a girl, but still. Sighing, the tall boy settled back on his heels and decided to just push his way through the growing crowd. He was technically the first Whitethorne since his cousin to attend, and he already could hear Eretria telling him that if he ever had issues, to let her know. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing, or a bad thing.

The boy at last sighed and gave up trying to find familiar faces that weren't his cousins. No offence to Tanya or Timothy, but well, he was trying to find someone his age he recognized. Which was difficult, considering that he only knew one person. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. Okay, so he was probably looking quite stupid and looking around the platform like an idiot. That didn't look bad at all. He decided to at least put his things on the train and wait around outside of it. His father was already gone, having said his goodbyes outside the barrier. Zeph didn't mind. After all, it was kind of awkward, and he'd probably lose Deveron in this crowd quite easily.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so no one outside of family I recognize. This is awkward.
                                                      OOC:

Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:45 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio accompanied her only cousin still in Hogwarts, Eleazar, onto the platform once again, both of them pushing the same trolley. He was as quiet as usual, and she as annoyed as usual that she couldn't read his closed face. "What's wrong?" she finally asked, just to get him to talk. "Nothing," he said distractedly. "Just thinking about something."

"You never talk to me anymore," she snapped suddenly, in a fit of temper. He used to talk to her all the time. Not anymore. Not since... "You were barely there all summer. Again."

He gave her a sidelong look that might have been the beginning of a glare. "Well, you weren't," Vio insisted. "Aunt Cora says we're all practically siblings-," she wrinkled her nose at the thought but pressed on. "So what kind of a big brother just abandons his sister?" The moment she said it, she knew she shouldn't have, especially not after- after what happened with Thea. She felt the grip of something in her chest- guilt or fear of his reaction- but refused to look down in shame at her feet, staring at him.

He stared back at her for a moment, and looked both furious and like he might cry, before he just shook his head silently, as if amazed, and muttered. "Go find your friends, if you have any from last year." Vio should have been enraged by his condescension, but his voice was hollow and she just walked away before she said anything else she could regret. She stood in the midst of the crowd, scanning it for anyone she recognized, anyone at all. Maybe she'd spot her other cousins.

OOC:
Username

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
All I wanna be is everything...
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

The boy made his way into the station, glad that he was going to get to go back to school finally. Of course, his desire to go back to school didn't really indicate how his summer went, because his summer quite frankly, went amazingly. He loved the vacation he got to go on with a few of the people at school. He effectively made friends with most of them, the only one he wasn't sure if he was friends with or not being Persephone, mainly because he wasn't sure what she thought about him. They had quite a few exchanges of course...being that they all went on vacation to a completely different country together. Of course, most of his exchanges were probably geared towards Ari, having found enjoyment by the girl's presence around him. Then also Dylan of course. They pretty much spent late nights ordering room service or watching television together...having conversations on whatever it was they talked about.

Walking on to the platform he looked for somebody he went on the trip with. When the first person he saw was Dylan, he walked up to him. "You ready for this year?" he asked, having waved his hand just before to say 'hi'.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:02 pm
They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Unsorted ║ Muggleborn

Levi had been sitting in the train awkwardly, seeing everyone arrive, yet pretty much no one actually getting on. They were too busy talking to their friends. He guessed that it wasn't that big of a deal, though, as he didn't exactly know anyone out there. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back in his seat again, before looking out the window and seeing someone actually familiar, the boy he had spent a little bit of time with this summer, Zeph. Granted, it was hard to miss him, as he was incredibly tall, much taller than him, for one. He looked around, hoping to hop off the train without being seen.

He did his best to sneak off the train for a moment, walking up to Zeph and waving. "Hey, Zeph. We meet again. Excited?" At least he was being social. His parents would've been proud.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Platform with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Quiet
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Back to school... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo waved goodbye to her father and cousin before she pushed through to the platform, her head ducking down as soon as she was on the other side. She sighed softly, looking around to find... who? There was no point in looking for Emily, she was pretty sure the brunette would just want to hang out with Dylan, and she didn't want to be in the way. She didn't think either Benjamin or Arianna had liked her all that much, though it was sort of hard to tell, considering they'd practically ignored everyone but each other on the trip to Germany. Jesse, maybe? But she wasn't even sure if they were supposed to be friends. They hadn't really talked after their 'date'. She shuffled her feet awkwardly, wishing that she wasn't so weird. Between her upbringing and the insanity that was her cousin Ava, she had absolutely no idea where she fit in with anything or anyone. She hardy every spoke, but when she did, she spoke too much, and usually managed to put her foot in her mouth in the process. She glanced at Roxi, her new owl, and tried to block out the memory of the trip to the Magical Menagerie. Ugh, she was so stupid. That entire conversation could've been at least half that long. He hadn't wanted to talk to her, so why hadn't she been able to just shut up? The Hufflepuff sighed, pushing her trolley towards the train. She hoped she could find a car that wasn't too crowded. She could just curl up in a corner and read, or sketch, she figured. Stay out of people's ways.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan looked to his side as Benjamin walked up to him, smiling as he'd finally have someone to talk to. It had been a bit awkward seeing everyone having their own conversations, even people he recognized, but thankfully, Benjamin was here to save the day. That made him chuckle internally. Dylan liked to think that they had become better friends over the summer, seeing as they spent a large majority of it together in Germany, along with Emily, Arianna and Persephone--JoJo, he had to keep reminding himself. It was definitely a fun time.

He nodded at his question, although not completely sure if he was or not. "As ready as I'll ever be. What about you? We have OWLS to look forward to next year," he remarked with a laugh. That was a joke, of course. He really didn't want to take those, but it would be a whole year until he had to, so he might as well enjoy it.

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games