Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Felix wasn’t sure what house he’d fit into. Gertie was still pretty certain, and she was quick to share her feelings on the matter. “You know what I think?” She said before answering her own question. “I think you’d make a great Hufflepuff. I’ve met lots of puffs that didn’t socialize much or have a lot of friends. Some Hufflepuff’s are rather shy. But we help each other.” She told him. “Course the same could be said about the other houses. Like my cousin he’s more artistic then he is book smart and he’s in Ravenclaw.” Hopefully that wasn’t an insult to her cousin.

When the snack trolley came by Gertie grabbed some candy. Settling back in for Felix’s next question. This time it was about the Every Flavor Beans. “Let’s just say cotton candy really tastes like cotton candy and toffee really tastes like toffee. The same can be said for all the other flavours which really is kind of creepy. I think the makers have an odd sense of humor.” She theorized.

All of Felix’s questions made the train ride go by rather fast and before Gertie knew it they had pulled into the station. “Looks like we’re here!” She said in delight. “Best head off now. You’ll be going with Professor Murdoch to the sorting. It’ll be fun. Promise.” The girl couldn’t wait.

(Exit to Hogsmeade)

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Felix

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:49 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett quickly followed Ferdie onto the train when the conductor announced the train was soon to leave. Thankfully they were able to find a compartment easy enough. Nothing wrong with their classmates or upper or underclassmen but it was nice not to have to worry about possibly intruding on others and their conversation. Or Merlin forbid they find a compartment with a couple who were snogging as their way of conversing and catching up from the summer. Once they took their seats, Ferdie answered about classes. "I'm taking Wandless, too! Oh, and I'm taking Wandlore, my sister says the class is fun and pretty easy because well with Dad's profession and what not. Oh and Care of Magical Creatures."

When Ferdie asked about the Hogsmeade slip, Rhett grinned and held out his slip, "Yep. Dad signed it the first night I was home. He kept it all summer so I wouldn't lose it. Speaking of which I better put it back in my bag." Rhett chuckled a little and carefully put it back in his backpack. He hoped that the Professors would pick up the slips soon so he wouldn't lose it in the next couple days with all his coursework. "You make me sound lazy though. I guess I did have to held Dad out with his work a bit and Mum with the garden over the summer but that was sort of expected even without the Hogsmeade permission slip hanging over me."

"Where in Hogsmeade do you want to go first? I am looking forward to Zonko's Joke Shop, personally," Rhett said. "I hear the Shrieking Shack is cool to see as long as you don't get to close too."

Time: 2038-2039
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                  Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Fifth Year, Gryffindor ___________
══════════════════════════
_______

Roman scoffed, almost insulted to think that he might not root for his friend. ”Well o' course mate! For sure, for sure. To hell with Ravenclaw and Slytherin right? They're always winning that bloody cup anyway.” He said all of this while laughing. When Charlie mentioned finding a compartment would be best, Roman agreed and followed the Hufflepuff down the platform and inside the scarlet train. ”Oh yeah? Niiiice. I was not looking forward to being a prefect either, so glad I didn't get picked. It's so much bloody work.” He finished with a disgusted face, sticking his tongue out of his mouth to show his true disgust at the idea.

”This compartment looks empty,” he waved Charlie to follow him through the sliding door and plopped down on the cushions with Tizzy in her birdcage, earning a sharp hoot. ”Oh blimey, I'm so not ready for OWL's. Or classes. Or work. But bloody hell do I miss the feast. I'm ready to get fat and happy. And maybe play around with a couple of spells. I hate that we can't practice at home.” It made sense, sure, but that didn't make it fair.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2040
WHERE:: Hogwarts Train
WITH WHO:: Charlie

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:05 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

“I sure hope so,” she said. How shitty would it be if she couldn’t use her apparition skills for travelling because her stomach couldn’t handle it? That was the main reason Brianna even signed up for the class. The blonde chuckled when Hikaru mentioned his sister, who was terrified of dogs. “I’m sure she’ll get over her fear in no time if she’s constantly around you in dog form. And knowing you, you’ll be a super nice, friendly dog anyway,” she said laughing as she patted top of her friend’s head, pretending he was a dog.

Bree led Hikaru onto the train, searching for an empty compartment while trying to dodge excited first years. “You know, we could adopt a little firstie. Treat him as a protégé. Teach him the ropes and transform him into the coolest kid among all of the other firsties,” she joked. It would be kind of fun, actually. The only concern she’d have if they decided to go through with this (like how a handful of others do) was which house to choose – a Gryffindor or a Raveclaw? Brianna couldn’t help but laugh when a first year plowed into Hikaru. “You can adopt that one – he sure seems to like you!” she chimed, cackling as the words escaped her lips.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Kungfudemoness

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian helped the three find a compartment not already taken. he knew he needed to get his butt on the train when he heard the last call. "Speaking of I got some comics we can read on the way there!" Cian said, happy he found some fellow nerds. They asked what house he thought he would be in "Not sure, I don't know a lot about them, to be honest. I doubt I the super smart on, uh... Ravenclaw I believe? Name sound cool though." Cian said as they got situated. "That would be cool if we all got the same, it goes on personality if I was told right, I wonder how they pick them through." Cian said. Was it random? Drawing names from a hat? Was it a random number generator?

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was about to get ready to board the train alone when a fellow housemate of his year Rebecca came up to him asking to join him and even complimented Bludger. "Sure Let's go find a seat," He said before they started that direction. "I glad he so popular, his name is Bludger." Jeremy said trying to make conversation "I got him this summer, he doesn't like his cage so I'm keeping him with me." It was hard to find a free compartment But they managed. Jeremy sent Bludger on the seat near a corner to not risk sitting on him. Bludger seemed tired and was asleep pretty fast. Perhaps if he slept the whole train ride Jeremy could slip him into the cage long enough to have him lugged to the castle.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:29 am
    User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                            ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                            ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                            ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                            ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                            ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie noticed but decided not to mention Fiana obvious taking notice of him. He didnt wanna make things awkward if he could at all help it. The last boarding call was the short distraction they needed. "Yea my grand parents were differant houses than my dad, and I got the same as my dad. It starts with personality then what one you want. Though if what you want doesnt fit you it put you were you should instead." Ferdie explained. "Lets go find a compartment before thier all gone! "He said leading them on to the train. Ferdie spotted a empty compartment just in time to claim it. He wanted to make sure Katya got a chance to wave to family if needed. It was her first year so it didnt feel right taking that opportunity.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                            ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                            ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                            ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

Quote:
                                                            [quote][/quote="Graydon Ironshield"]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:45 am

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                          Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                          I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                          Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                          Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                          Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
                                                          Mera gave Mary an apologetic smile, knowing that she made the blonde girl feel bad. It's just. Stuff like that made Mera feel overwhelmed. Not in a stasis kind of way, but it honestly made her jump and she really hated being caught off guard. Mera understood that Mary was probably just being excited, but still...

Anyway, Mera was quick to move on from that and answered Quinn casually, "Yeah, they're all spread out in different house actually. I have a cousin here and he's a Slytherin," Mera nowadays no longer felt awkward around Garnet, given how he finally improved a little over the years. Sure, he was still cynical as ever but not to the point of "woe is me" and all that. Though Mera was sure that in the back of Garnet's mind, he's still bracing himself for something bad because of his father still being alive... "That's why I don't really know where I'll end up to."

Speaking of family jobs, Mera felt like she could maybe share about her family since most of them having nothing to hide. Well, not Aunt Amelia though since telling everyone that your aunt was a Wizengamot Member was too showy. And Mera would like to have zero sycophants running to her. Neither did Garnet even, and he was Amelia's son who was literally a Head Boy. "My uncle Laz tinkers and makes some magical devices in Hogsmeade," Mera said, with a hint of pride when it comes to her uncle, "He can make clocks, too. But mostly he prefers inventing things."

As the train made the last call, Uncle Lazuli caught up with her and exchanged farewells. They even hugged each other tightly before Mera get to the trait. She also even introduced the twins to Lazuli, and no doubt that the dark haired man's face has a face of being glad for Mera. Like a proud parent and all that. They eventually get the compartment on their own without any worries, and Mera decided to sit down across them. "Your accent sounds nice and foreign, by the way," Mera told them, but it was obvious that she said it out of wonder since she was into new stuff, "Oh, and by the way, do you two have a house in mind? Something that you feel like you might belong there?" Mera tilted her head in curiosity, but she won't be making assumption of telling where they'll end up to. She wasn't a legilimens like Garnet, though she has no desire to learn that kind of magic anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                          Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                          I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                          Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                          Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                          Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                          yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                          wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                          wιтн - Uncle Lazuli, Mary and Quinn
                                                          xxxxxx

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
    Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tipsy 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
    Unsorted, First Year _____._____
    ════════════════════════
    _______

When he shook her hand, Iso's smile engulfed the width of her face. ”Lovely to meet'cha, Quinn.” Her hand had only just fallen back to her side when another boy approached, he seemed like a first year too. She waved a quick 'hello' as Quinn repeated introductions and nodded along when he confirmed the obvious: that they were first years too. In the distance, she noticed her sister talking to the Whitethorne boy, Iso narrowed her eyes suspiciously but left enough alone for now and turned back to the boys'. ”Do you mates have anyone to ride the train with? Want to go together?” The conductor had just called for last boarding, and if they didn't get on soon they'd be stranded and left behind. Waiting for the boys' to answer first, she rushed them along with the crowd to board the Hogwarts Express.

Finally, an empty compartment came into view. ”This looks good!” Iso bounced into a seat and tried to ignore the crowded families outside the window. Her parents were not the type to linger. Instead she took note of the carrier at Phillip's side and said, ”Ooo, who's in there? Cat, maybe?” She guessed with a tilted head. ”My owl's flying to the school, he doesn't like being in a cage much. What about you, Quinn, got any pets?”

════════════════════
    WHEN:: Fall of 2040
    WHERE:: Hogwarts Express
    WITH WHO:: Quentin and Phillip

════════════════════

kiska166
    murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:36 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
    Slytherin, Third Year _____._____
    ════════════════════════
    ________

Her eyes narrowed with annoyance as soon as she realized he was on a mission to prattle on. Then narrowed even further when he mentioned his father was a squib and would have never owned a wand to begin with. And he was smiling! Ugh! Why? Pure disgust oozed from her; she couldn't help it. She snorted here and there throughout his speech then rolled her eyes at others. She managed to keep her thoughts to herself, remained tight-lipped, and crossed her arms so tight, muscles had started to shake. ”And I thought I was full of myself,” she said between snorts. ”Oh yeah? Or what? You going to be bite me?” But to be honest, she really didn't want to stick around to find out. She wanted to slap him instead. How pretentious! As if anybody really cared about the Whitethorne family anymore. After all was said and done she decided she had had enough. ”Whatever Stalker,” Ari flipped her hair over her shoulder, turned, and stomped away to board the train. Now all she wanted was to find her sister and cry. But of course she couldn't find her. After rushing through several different train carts, she gave up at the next empty compartment and slammed the door shut behind her, ready to scream.

══════════════════════
    WHEN:: Fall 2040
    WHERE:: Hogwarts Express
    WITH WHO:: alone

══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
    Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tipsy 100

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:34 pm
                                            ╔══════════════════════╗
                                            Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                            Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════╝

Philip waved to Iso as she did to him, while Quinn introduced himself and the girl. Step two – make some friends – was now complete, and he wouldn’t have to ride the train alone. Which, he probably wouldn’t have minded all too much if it was only for a couple of hours, but he didn’t know if he’d be able to sit alone from morning until dusk – or worse, with a bunch of older students who either paid him no attention or picked on him. “Nice to meet you lot, too,” he responded. Briefly, Phil wondered what ‘Iso’ was short for as he had never heard a name like that before. Maybe it stood for Isobelle, or something similar to a name where the first three letters were ‘Isa.’ A moment of silence – maybe even a slightly awkward one – went by before Iso asked if the boys wanted to join her on the train ride. Right, step three – find a compartment. Philip nodded in response, looking over at Quinn to see if he had anyone else to ride with. When the electric blue haired boy also agreed to riding together, the three took off towards the Hogwarts Express.

Holding tightly onto Milky’s carrier, Philip followed Iso into an empty compartment, sliding into the seat across from her. He placed the guinea pig’s carrier onto the empty seat beside him, which left one empty seat next to Iso for Quinn to sit in. Of course, they could cram another couple of students inside if they wanted to, but it would be a little tight. Philip stared out of the window and watched as families waved to their departing children. His mum had already left and he spent the last couple of days packing and saying his farewells to the rest of his family. His siblings were nice and all (and dumped a whole lot of verbal advice onto him for his first year), but there were just too many people in that family. Phil’s attention was grasped by Iso when she asked what pet he had. “A guinea pig,” he said, reaching for the gate. “Wanna see?” he asked before looking up at Quinn. “Mind closing the compartment? I don’t want her running into the hall and getting stepped on,” he said, half joking. Once the compartment was shut, he pulled the almost completely white guinea pig out and handed her over to Iso. “Hold on tight; she might try to escape.” She might also decide to pee on her, but Phil decided he'd leave that part out. When the girl said her owl was flying, the boy smirked. “One of my sister’s has an owl – it’s always sitting, perched up on top of the cage whenever I’ve gone to visit her.” Philip couldn’t imagine Shadow every despising cages since all she ever seems to do is sit, though she is old now. Maybe when she was young, she liked flying way more. Bella's owl, on the other hand, enjoyed flying a lot more than Alex's did. The Winthrop boy looked over at Quinn, waiting to hear if he had any pets.

((OOC: edited to reflect the change in pet))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                            Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

murruelecreuset
    Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:00 pm
    They say your style of life's a drag
    And that you must go other places
    Just don't you feel too bad
    When you get fooled by smiling faces

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili shrugged but silently wholeheartedly agreed with Byuch which, goodness gracious she never thought would ever happen ever. She could understand him feeling bad for Sklar since they had sorta been doing the "will they won't they" dance since they were in primary but still. If he had had feelings for her he would've accepted the date so obviously something else was bothering him. Exactly what that was, she had no clue. Any good will she was feeling towards the smaller older teen died and sunk ten feet under as she struggled not to choke on her lollipop at his question about Chance. "First of all,
                                                warn a girl before you go throwing her business out in the open like that!"
                                                she hissed blushing furiously while looking around to see if anyone had stopped to listen. While she knew most people wouldn't care it was still embarrassing to have her close personal feelings blasted. "Se-second of all, it's none of your business if I did!" Laili tried valiantly to hold onto anything that could make it believable that she hadn't had a crush the size of Asia on Chance. She still did matter-of-fact, though thankfully it wasn't as large. Maybe just the England Isle. Hearing the last call she looked over at Byuch wondering if it'd be rude to run ahead to find a compartment after taking his candy and sorta kinda getting along. "I guess we should...get going?" the Hufflepuff said trailing off and starting for the train.

Don't you worry 'bout a thing
    Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby
    'Cause I'll be standing on the side
    When you check it out
    When you get it off your trip
    Don't you worry 'bout a thing

open for interaction~
    Diamond Wales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:10 pm
    User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

She's a rebel, she's a saint
                                                          She's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous
                                                          She's a rebel, vigilante; Missing link on the brink of destruction
                                                          From Chicago to Toronto,
                                                          She's the one that they call old 'whatshername'
                                                          She's the symbol of resistance
                                                          And she's holding on my heart like a hand grenade

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew was accompanying the twins quietly, not really in her high moods to break away until they found someone who get to the compartment with. She was feeling solemn at the moment, ever since attending the funeral of her newfound cousin with her pappa. Ever since knowing her ancestry, she made an effort to get to know most of them including Chalmes. And he seemed really cool, but then Eretria's brothers seemed cool that Drew was looking forward of hanging out with them in the future. And then the incident happened, which was a real stab on the gut. It seemed like it was possible to meet them, look forward to hanging out with them, and then was taken away from you after weeks or months. Of course, she told Vira about it- even if she would like to not talk about it right now until she's ready to talk about it.

She was walking in the hallway, looking from window-to-window to at least find a familiar face. Drew wasn't able to find Gi, Elvira, and Laili on time, so she had to catch up. Thankfully, after about ten minutes, she was able to find Elvira from the compartment's door window with Detch. Well, it's hard to not recognize Detch since Drew knew that he was Elvira's friend. She slightly opened the door and waved at the two, "Hi Vira, hi Detch," she greeted with a small smile, "Mind if I join in?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Is she dreaming what I'm thinking?
                                                          Is she the mother of all bombs gonna detonate?
                                                          Is she trouble like I'm trouble?
                                                          Make it a double, twist of fate, or a melody that
                                                          She sings the revolution: The dawning of our lives
                                                          She brings this liberation that I just can't define
                                                          Well, nothing comes to mind

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((@Weasley : quoted you to give you a heads-up that Drew left the twins after meeting Izzy))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                          wнere - Compartmentxxxx
                                                          wιтн - Dagrun and Donner, Elvira and Detch
                                                          xxxxxx

yukina101

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:55 pm
    Whatever this world tells you
    You’re the best to me just the way you are
    Don’t ever be scared
    Whatever people say, you’re okay Alright
    You are strong
    You say yes or no yes or no

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fσυятн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi just gave her brother a Look, not as good as Ji-Yeong but still, at his comment that he just wanted to pull his hood up. He might act like he was this dark brooding creature but she knew he was sensitive. Maybe that's not what he wanted but that's what he was; sensitive and caring and someone who wouldn't pull their hood up in the middle of a crowded platform for no reason. At the call for final boarding she looped her arm through Su-Jin's and steered them towards the train and listened to him explain his summer. She was happy to hear that he did some good sketching and watercolors and was ecstatic at how he talked about his blossoming friendship with Lizzy. It was always nice when friends and family started blending together like this. At the question of her summer and her photography her smile grew even brighter and she was practically vibrating with excitement. "It was ok, but the best part was this new camera eomma found for me in a scrap shop. I'll show you once we're in a compartment." Gi told him eagerly.

Once they managed to climb onto the train and find an empty compartment, she pulled open her bag and showed off the old looking camera then dug around in the bag to show the many polaroids she'd already developed. Most were of things around the house with a couple shots of their mother and Ji-Seung caught unaware doing menial things. Her favorite was the one of their mother sipping her coffee while reading the Prophet with her glasses slipping on her nose. "I spent most of pocket money fixing it up and finding some parts and film for it but it was so completely worth it! I can't wait to be back at school so I can make the potion to make them move and everything." Gi said wiggling in her seat happily. It took her another moment to remember her brother's earlier reluctance to talk and since they weren't out in the open anymore, she figured it was safe to bring it up now. "Sooo, what really happened over the summer to make you look this, hm? It'll be just between us if you want." she promised remembering all the pinky swears they'd kept between just the two of them.

Julian Galaksylph

To the 20th century girls
    Live your life
    Live your life come on baby
    To the 21st century girls
    You don’t mind
    You don’t mind that new lady

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Julius Devereux
    Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
    Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

Julius was happy to see his brother was socializing with two of his future classmates. It was far better then him being stuck with him. He wasn’t the type to complain but it was a positive. When he spotted Anandi approach he was happy to see her. “Good morning Anandi.” He greeted her back. “Yes, it was. I trust yours was as well?” He asked curiously. Julius couldn’t say he got many letters if any. Though the same could say for the amount that he wrote. He usually only wrote to Chrys which he was sure she enjoyed (not likely). Despite things getting better between himself and Chrys he doubted the Gryffindor truly loved his letters. Still he’d continue to try to make a good impression.

“Guess we better board the train.” Julius said as the call for boarding sounded. It was then he began to wonder something. “You didn’t happen to make prefect by chance?” He asked her curiously. It would certainly be nice to ride the train with her. She was after all one of the few people he spent time with. Boarding the train, Julius would certainly be happy to hear that Anandi was indeed a Ravenclaw prefect.  

With : Anandi

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items