Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:23 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Summer of 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                      Lola's eyes widened when Devonte suddenly offered to help her buy a new one, before narrowing suspiciously at him trying to figure out what his ploy was. Maybe he was just being nice. It seemed more likely than some elaborate way to try to make fun of her for her finances-and honestly most middle class families couldn't just waste money on some new broom. Rhett spoke up brightly, likely to have repeated the word 'shite' if it hadn't been for Devonte's command to not repeat it. "I've said worse! And heard worse!" The five year old answered sticking out his tongue at Devonte.

Lola quickly spoke up, "You... that's ridiculous I mean I'm fine with and-" her protests fell silent at once when Devonte added it wasn't up for negotiation and for her not to say no. She shot a brief glare at him before biting her lip and said, "I..." She was going to say it would be awkward to explain how she afforded a new broom that was a decent model to her Dad (and her Mum for that matter, though Lola doubted her Mum could really tell one broom from another, you don't really see wood nymphs on brooms), but that would have been too much like protesting. She let out a sigh and said entirely baffled, "Um... not that I'm trying to protest since you said not to but... But, why would you want to do that?"

Rhett looked over to his sister and went in a sing song voice be sure to drag out the last word, "Ooh! Lollie's boyfriend is buying her a present! He's confessing his looove."

Lola seemed so flabbergasted by the offer that she barely paid heed to her brother's badgering, beyond a faint blush on her cheeks, and to glare for a moment down at him as he sung about her and Devonte sitting in a tree beyond swatting at him and said, "Don't be a brat... I swear I'll tell Dad on you." After all the same compulsion to help wizards and listen to them that Lola had more so than most people, Rhett did too, and since there Dad was a wizard he did have a bit more sway on the unruly son of his than other parents might on an equally obnoxious five year old. Lola looked back to Devonte, raising a brow and crossing her arm before saying, "You could use that money to buy an even better broom for yourself, and I'm not even in your house, you know."

It seemed ridiculous that he not only quite possibly saved her life-probably twice-but then he went on to want to buy her a broom which was a pretty expensive gift, even if it was only a loan to her or something. As she tried to peice it together she turned bright red and looked away trying not to think about how the Slytherin could be charming or how his smirk was pretty cute because despite how he tried to play aloof and act better than so many people he really wasn't bad no matter how hard he tried. A jerk with a heart of gold? She shook her head at those thoughts and focused on what answer Devonte would give, expecting some logical reason... though she couldn't figure out one, or maybe a 'just kidding, you didn't think I was serious' and she could laugh it off with him. He was joking right? Right? Not that she wouldn't love a nice broom but how was she supposed to pay him back for that too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte's brows creased into a frown at the smaller boy's response, deciding to simply just ignore him for now. He wasn't going to let some toddler fluster him, especially one related to someone such as Lola. "Whatever.." He then forced his eyes away from the small boy to Lola, his brows raising back to a normal level.

His lips curved into a smirk as well, a bit amused at her pathetic attempts at protesting. She was smart enough to quickly stop, though, so there was that. He shrugged his shoulders when she asked why exactly he wanted to actually do something for her, but for once he didn't have a snarky response for her. "I had time to think in the hospital," he said simply. That obviously wasn't even close to completely explaining his reasoning behind his actions, but he supposed it was a start. During the last year, Lola had made an impact on him, even though he dared not actually say that out loud. He may have always acted better than everyone--well, he had good reason to--and set off a non-caring attitude almost all the time, but there was more to him than that. He cared enough to save Lola's life, and if he had to be honest if they hadn't talked at all during their previous year at Hogwarts.. well, thinking about that was a bit depressing.

He completely ignored Rhett's next statement, having him tuned out in a way. Well, as much as you could tune out someone of that age. He was glad that he didn't have a younger brother. The two were never more mature than the other--they had always shared the same maturity level, for better or for worse. "I've got enough to buy a good one for myself as well. You don't see me begging on the streets like a bloody hobo, do you? I swear, you sound an awful lot like you're protesting.." he raised one eyebrow, but kept the smirk on his face.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
                                                      Lola was thankful that Devonte hadn't much acknowledged Rhett in his antics, even if it meant he was currently crossing his arms and glaring at the two of them with a bored expression. At least he wasn't off running the streets or harassing people at the moment. And it did him good not to be doted on constantly. As Devonte shrugged and merely answered he had time to think in the hospital, if anything Lola looked more baffled than before, "Time to think? About what? That I needed a new broom?"

She crossed her arms and when he went on to say he had enough to buy a good one for himself as well and went on about him not being a bloody hobo, Lola snapped only assuming his smirk was one of mockery-which by her own defensiveness she assumed to be aimed at an insult, "Oh, but because my family doesn't see the reason to budget enough money in getting a decent model new we are bloody hobos? You know plenty of people can't just afford a new broom and..." She took a long breath and added, "And I'm not protesting. Like I said you told me not to protest so I'm not." She shook her head and said with a raised brow, "I suppose on the practical side, even if it is for you to flaunt how much richer your family might be, it still gets me a new broom, right? Puts my team at an advantage. Only logical for me to say yes I suppose."

She ended with a short sigh and then glancing into the window past the most expensive models in front of the display to some of the more mid-grade brooms: ones her Dad would skin her alive for so much as considering spending their money on. It wasn't like they were poor, but with only one of her parents really having any sort of semblance to a steady job, and it was as an artisan, it kept them on a budget. It was logical for her to say yes though even if it was a gesture for him to mock her, but really, no matter how you saw it, it really wasn't a way to cruelly mock her-or an awfully stupid way to mock her if he was trying to. She felt the slightest tinge of regret for snapping at him, before reminding herself, most people wouldn't have worried about that. Besides, he saved her life and was at the very most what she considered a friend-and she refused to think of anything beyond that though the passing thought made her cheeks pick up a tint of pink- so it was probably his way of trying to be nice. Devonte was a nice guy despite the fact most people didn't see it. Jerk with a heart of gold, right?

"I... sorry for snapping at you," She mumbled, "It just... I took that ruder than you probably meant... Um... thanks though for the offer, but..." She sighed and said, "Right you ordered me not to protest the offer. I guess I can't, right your Highness?" She added, the title she gave him neither sarcastic nor serious but as casual as she would throw out Devon. It wasn't like she couldn't protest despite his ordering her not to, it was just not a natural reflex for her to protest a command, she reminded herself.

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte pressed his palm up against his face in a slightly annoyed manner. Her answer just made him roll his eyes. "Why would I ever think about your quidditch performance of all things when I'm in the hospital? For a Ravenclaw, you can be pretty damn stupid sometimes, I swear." It took all he had for him to not roll his eyes again, though somehow he managed to resist the urge. If he could do it without looking like an absolute madman, he'd pat himself on the back.

Any normal person would've been apologetic, maybe even scared that what they had said was taken as an insult, but Devonte wasn't any normal person. Even if he didn't specifically mean to insult Lola--this time--he found it amusing that she took it that way. Did she really have that little self-confidence that saying he wasn't a hobo was an insult to her? He just let her vent it out. Why not, right? "I'm sure. You know, not every word that comes out of my mouth is directed as an insult towards you. Says loads about your self-confidence that you take it that way, though. If I was to insult you, I wouldn't go for something as petty as the amount of money my family has. Though me buying you a new broom won't exactly put you at a higher standing than me. It's the one riding the broom that makes the difference, not the broom itself."

And there came the apology. Honestly, her mood switched so quickly, almost all the time. He didn't know whether that was a personal trait of hers, or if all girls were like that, seeing as beyond his mother Lola was the only female he had actually gotten to know even slightly, despite their differences and his tendency to mock her. There was Selina, but then again she was Layton's snog-mate and he had even less desire to get to know her than he had for Lola.

"Right. Nice touch, by the way."

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:56 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
                                                      "Then what exactly were you thinking about me in the hospital to..." She began and just shook her head, her cheeks reddened again and Rhett was about to offer some of the things he thought Devonte might be thinking about his sister but was silenced before a sound escaped his mouth he just opened by the poisonous glare she gave him. Usually big sisters were so much fun to annoy, but they could be real crab-apples when it came to boys they apparently liked, Rhett decided.

When Devonte let her vent and then answered that not everything he said was always meant to be an insult she nodded and looked down at her feet and said, "I... I know. Sorry. It's just..." She looked up and said, her voice gaining confidence, "So, for curiosities sake what is it you would make fun of about me, Devon? And considering we play different positions, I reckon one of us could easily be shite at the others position and be good at ours. Who knows maybe you are a shite beater compared to me... I mean not that I'm great but still..." She trailed off and shrugged ignoring Rhett who said something in a sing song voice about her saying 'shite'. She shrugged raising a brow at Devonte when he answered her about not protesting and then appreciating the term 'Highness'.

"You would find that title pleasant, wouldn't you? Does it stroke your ego to be called that?" She said rolling her eyes. "And just so you know, I really don't like being ordered to do anything..." She moved to head into the store, grabbing her brother's hand before turning and then said, "though I guess that this time it'll lead me to a nice broom? And I'll forgive it since you did save my life. So thanks," She added before pecking Devonte quickly on the cheek, impulsively, much as the nymphs and many fair folk in the New Forest would of those they were fond of or in a thank-you, and continued on, "sometimes I think they are wrong to say Hufflepuffs are always the best friends to have."

She paused and then she suddenly realized how weird it was to have kissed him on the cheek and that it wasn't like some childhood friend or the nymphs or fairies who gave kisses on the cheek often enough to show their affection or liking of someone. It didn't help that Rhett went "ooh... Lola and Devon..." beginning on about them kissing in some tree, which she quickly waved a hand, turning bright red, "Sorry, I meant just as a thank-you... I... nothing else I swear! I mean back home the... well... I..." She turned and nearly tackled her brother who was still singing his theories, before clamping a hand on his mouth while messing his hair up, "I'll seal a muzzle on you in a moment, brat!" Rhett meanwhile was doing his best to slime his sister's hand which she was ignoring in her annoyance at her brother and frustration at what was possibly a quite large social blunder-or at least one in normal society. What a horrid time to start picking up social cues from her mother of all people!

{OoC: Hope you don't mind her being impulsively awkward. Willing to edit if need be. }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Unsorted │ Pureblood

Kai walked through the streets of Diagon Alley, his aunt by his side--they had recently parted ways with his two cousins, who had gone on their separate ways. It made some sense (they were older, but not by too much). And most likely obviously had their own friends or duties to get to, whereas he had absolutely no friends and no duties to speak of. In his opinion, the pros outweighed the cons in that situation. Nothing to worry about, nothing at all..

He had been lost in his own thoughts when he felt his aunt's hand gripping his shoulder tightly and pulling him to the side as he narrowly avoided a passerby. He knew she was lecturing him on watching where he was going, but to be honest he wasn't paying much attention. He just wanted to get his supplies, and then go home. It was too crowded here, too loud, and most of all, his feet hurt from all the walking they had been doing.

murruelecreuset

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:35 pm
The Bailey and Price Family...
Landon////////////////Claire////////////////Emma////////
Professor/////////Mother & Wife///Unsorted First Year

After getting Emma’s mother Claire the whole family minus Logan headed to Diagon Alley. Upon entering the streets Claire who had never seem magic before short from her daughter was in shock and awe. ‘How could a whole other world be right here in London without anyone knowing…?’ she thought looking from left to right. It wasn’t until her daughter spoke up that she was pulled out of her thoughts. “And this is Diagon Alley! Isn’t it amazing?” Emma asked her mother brightly. “Yeah…” Claire was at a loss for words. “Don’t worry Claire you don’t have to understand everything all at once.” Landon assured her.

“But how…?” Claire didn’t even know what she was asking him about at this point. “How do we have a shopping district right here in London that no muggle knows about?” Landon asked. “Yeah and how does this magic thing work?” she asked as they walked through the ally. “Well we have spells to help with that.” He told her. “As for how magic works, no one really knows. There are theories sure but no real answers. There are some that have had magic in their family for generations. Some in those families produce something called squibs which are the opposite of Emma. Not magic themselves but their parents are. In theory magic is just something that either unlocks before the age of eleven or remains locked for the rest of their lives. It’s overly complicated and I wouldn’t worry about it.” Landon explained to her. “You got the complicated part.” She said as she kept her eyes on her daughter.

Emma had been going through the alley stopping momentarily in front of the Quidditch Supply shop. She sure did want a broom, if only she didn’t have to wait a year. Looking back to her mother and uncle she figured she’d let them talk. Heading further off the next thing she knew she’d bumped right into a boy about her age with an older lady about her uncle’s age. “Sorry, I should have watched where I was going.” Emma apologized. “My name’s Emma. Emma Bailey, I’m a first year. What’s your name? You a first year as well?” she asked curiously. Maybe she’d make a friend…

Stats'

Landon: Happy
Claire: Amazed / Happy / Unsure
Emma: Delightfully Happy

Wearing

Landon: Casual
Claire: Casual
Emma: Summer Casual

Who we're with: Each other… Kai
OOC: ---

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Unsorted │ Pureblood

Kai had been learning to twist and turn between people when suddenly he felt something bump into him--or in this case, someone--and send him stumbling back. He heard his aunt apologizing to whoever it was, and some others. So that meant there would most likely be an awkward altercation. He looked up, but was at least semi-relieved to see that there stood a girl his own age, who didn't seem that affected or offended by it.

He had kept silent for a moment before being tapped on the shoulder by his aunt, which meant that he needed to answer the girl's question. He nodded, clearing his throat embarassingly as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Oh, um.. Yes, I'm a first year. Or going to be one. My name's Kai Bannister. It's nice to meet you.. Emma."

He had always known he was awkward, but it was meeting new people where that really came out. He knew that for his two cousins Devonte and Layton, that meeting new people was easy. They knew how to interact. He didn't. All he knew was from what he observed based on other people's actions, and even then he was in constant fear that he'd have to do the same, just as he was doing now.

murruelecreuset

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Diagon Alley - Streets

Emma had never in her wildest dreams thought that going to Diagon Alley she'd actually meet a fellow student. From what she was aware of all she was going to be doing was getting her supplies so that she'd be ready for the start of school. When it was time to go to King's Cross Station she knew that's where she'd make potential friends. Kai was a lucky surprise to her and she didn't mind running into him.

Smiling brightly at the dark haired boy, Emma thought he seemed nice. Maybe a little more to himself then she was but there was nothing wrong then that in her opinion. "It's nice to meet you too Kai." she said still smiling as her aunt and uncle came over. "Emma, what did I tell you about running off?" Her mother asked her. "Oh... um... sorry mum." she apologized before leaving her aunt and uncle to talk with Kai's aunt.

"That's my mum and my uncle. My uncle teaches advanced flying at Hogwarts." Emma said turning back to Kai. "So I guess we'll be classmates." she continued hoping she wasn't being to overly talkative. She knew she had a gift to gab when she felt like it. When she was excited she always seemed to talk more. "Hey, if you haven't already. Would you like to do our school shopping together?" Emma suggested holding her hands behind her back. "It's always more fun to have company." she added with a cheerful smile.

With: By mum, uncle & Kai

Wearing: Summer Casual

OOC: ---

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 pm
xxx
xxx
User Image
Victoria & Kyson Macclellan
Fourth Year Gryffindor | Unsorted First Year

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.

Tori happily hugged her friends, grinning from ear to ear. She loved days like these, where she had the chance to get out of the house and spend some much needed time with them, and shopping. She couldn't forget the shopping! Sure, it was school shopping, but it was still shopping nonetheless. Kyson, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. He would rather spend time at home, sulking up in his room or playing a game of football with himself. However, if he didn't go shopping with his sister, he would have to go with his mother and father, and that was something he never wanted to happen: being in public with his parents. Guhhh.

"It's great to see you guys. Oh, and you must be Claire? It's great to meet you! I've heard so much about you! Ohmygosh, you're just as adorable as I imagined you to be!" Tori exclaimed, moving to hug Rider's sister. Maybe Kyson could show her around once she got to Hogwarts, though she seriously doubted it. It was a nice thought, though. "Are we gonna shop or are we gonna stand around and hug each other all day?" Kyson said with a huff. All this sappy hugging was starting to make him sick, anyways. Tori made a face at her brother. "Oh, calm down over there, mister negativity. We'll get there. We have all day! Why don't we start with our potions supplies at Slug and Jiggers? I could use a new cauldron, if I have enough for it. Mine may or may not have caught fire a few too many times last year..." she said, scratching the back of her head sheepishly.

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall didn't really notice when Claire said Rider talked about him, as he was distracted with an eager sort of energy. He loved his friends, and now he had new ones! Claire seemed just as sweet as Rider always spoke of, much like Kyson seemed surly. Maybe he just needed a snack! He figured he would treat the group to ice cream later. He didn't really like the sweet treat anyway, even when made lactose free. Tori Rae was hugging Claire, so Lyall moved to step closer to Rider. "How's your summer so far?" He smiled at her, until the blonde announced that they should move to the Apothecary. The male nodded his consent, grinning. "Yes, let's! I need a few more raw ingredients!" He bounced in place a bit, clearly having a wonderful sort of day.

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Claire was all bubbly and happy, hugging Tori Rae back when the older girl hugged her. Rider had told her all about them and they were just as awesome as she had explained! While Claire was excitedly talking to Tori Rae, Rider smiled at Lyall. When he asked how her summer was going, she said, "Much better. Mum is being really nice now." Tori exclaimed that they were heading to the apothecary and Rider nodded. She had to get ingredients for Potions this year anyway. And she wanted to try brewing some independent potions this year, anyway. "Let's go then," she said with a smile.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

Arianna made her way threw the entrance to Diagon Alley by herself. She glanced around looking for the familiar mop of brown hair. The girl grinned with excitement this was the first fun thing she was doing all summer. It seemed like all she had been doing until now was hanging out at the hospital with her sister. The whole ordeal at the end of term came flashing back. It was a nightmare but it proved that there are still evil people in the world and if Ari wanted to help catch them she was going to have to work hard to become stronger. The red head continued to wonder around window shopping and daydreaming while she waited for Benjamin to arrive.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had arrived in Diagon about an hour earlier than when he was supposed to meet Ari. Mainly because he had to do a few things before he met up with her, because he also knew that he was probably not going to get much done once he met with his girlfriend. He had to buy a few books and what not; so he figured he'd kill two birds with one stone by meeting with his girlfriend and getting his books. Saying goodbye to his parents, who took his books with them, they told him what time they would be there to pick him up. Nodding slightly, he made his way toward the meeting spot in which him and Ari had decided on.

Once he got there, he noticed that she had been waiting there for him. How long had she been there? He hoped not for too long...because what excuse did he have for being late? He was there for an hour so he had none. He'd play it off until she said something about it. He hoped she didn't. "Hey you," he said, taking her in a light embrace. "Are you ready for our day together?" He smiled at her, his gaze moving from her to his surroundings. Benjamin was a cautious person, but the happenings at Hogsmeade just made him nervous being anywhere in the wizard world. Maybe it was just in his head, but naturally, he was his own worst enemy.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image

Ari grinned like an idiot as he boyfriend arrived and embraced her. She could still not get over how comfortable she was with him. He asked her if she was ready for their day together. It was cute and it was a silly question. "Of course I am." She grinned over at the dark haired boy. "Where should we start? I was thinking ice cream sounds really good." She offered up a suggestion and waited to here what Benjamin wanted to do as well. She suddenly felt conscious of being a bossy girlfriend and let's face it that's not what she wanted to become.

RedEagleEye007

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games