Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:56 am
Haaaaai guuuuuuys. I'm new, you've probably guessed. Sooooo... My name is *CONFIDENTIAL* but you can just call me Duckie or Pony. Hehehe. I like writing, drawing, and... I'm an RP freak. I LUUUURVE RPing. So.. I might not be as active as usual, because I am weighed down with homework, so yeah. Baaaaai guuuuuuys.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:43 am
i dont remember if i introduced myself before.. but ill do it again. please excuse my mommy brain sweatdrop

I'm mamiko, im 21, the mother of one and one on the way. ive been on gaia along time, so please dont ask me why im still on here lol

i like reading, writing and music, and i love learning and teaching languages. i love games, so i'll be on here in between diapers and bottles lol~

Nice to meet you everyone!  

mzmamiko

Gaaracuddlez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 pm
So much to read eek

I'm new, and still noobish to Gaia, and what not.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:46 pm
Aw cuddlez, your avi is so cute. Welcome to the guild, everyone...be sure to read the rules, post lots and have fun!!  

Pachelbel Canon

The Last Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:04 am
Hiya, everyone!

I'll start by my many names on Gaia. Nicknames or names, it does not matter. Some are role play names few call me in that particular role play. So, I am called by these names, I warn you, it's a lot: Pumpkin [From my first username of Pumpkin Woman in the beginning of my time on Gaia], Doomed, Doom, Doomy [All from Doomed Prisoner], Talidestra, Tali, Wolf [From this username currently of Talidestra Wolf], and Anya [From a role play that few can call me]. All right, now that's over. So long a list, no?

Next up, my saneness. This is fairly important, because I am crazy. All should know that. Now, I have three modes of crazy: hyper, crazy, or both. Normally it is both. And when you see my "near sane side", it is not even close to sane. Just so you know!

Okay, so I have been on Gaia a long time, and I love music, role play [No duh from the first paragraph], my friends on Gaia, my two lovely guilds on here, and role play forums I find so much fun. I'm a HUGE procrastinator [As in the meaning of those two words], and I am a poet/ writer. So, there it is! The basics of getting to know me. Now, this may be an eye sore for who doesn't like to read, but I described myself. Hehe. ^^

Tali

P.S. Oh yeah, I can't spell that well. Again: Needed info.

P.S.S. Is there no end? Well... I think there is. Anyway, I also edit stuff a lot after posting things. And a friends showed me the guild to find it. Just thought you should know that as well. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 pm
Hello everyone! I am back!! I know you're wondering, "Back? Who the heck are you?" Well, many of you won't remember, but some will... I used to be Camille Cipriani and I often used the name Kyra Everglo in my RPs. I'd left FG4PG when I took a hiatus a year ago. I'm back and tryna get back into some of my old guilds and this is one. Yay me!! -dances- Well my name's Anastastia now, but I prefer to be called Ana or Stasi.

O.o ... Tali? HOMG! -huggles- What're you doing here?!

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Nikori20

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:19 pm
HI O_O I accidentally introduced myself in the main forum last night XD I apologize it wasn't here, but I was tired x_x;; At least i'm being honest.

Anyway, HI! I haven't been interactive with Gaia in the past, but I plan to participate in a lot more activities from now on ^-^ Churrlo is the person who invited me to this guild, and it looks way awesome--i'm glad to be a part of it and hope to make some friends here =D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:54 am
Hey all i'm Teayo. I'm probably alot older then most in here= which for me is really disturbing but meh whatever lol.. I'm a 30 yo out Lesbian who lives with her wife, dog, guinea pig, and rabbit in a lovely little town in eastern Ontario, Canada LOL

I love movies, music, tattoo's, piercings, writing poetry, hanging with my family and fiends just to name a few things smile  

Teayo

Douglasman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:41 am
Hey everybody - I'm new to Gaia, but I hope to make some friends with you guys and girls! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 am
Hey guys,new to the guild,hope I can get along with ye 3nodding  

Fairy Alchemist 96

iloveoprah12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:35 am
hey my name is techyguy789 techy for short im 14 i love rock oh i try 2 give as much as possible so that about it oh wait im a big KH fan and i love anima i draw a little and im try 2 learn how 2 make games so that's it one more thing srry for the spelling and im so ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Allo people.
Ze name is Mo.
I tend to draw anime alot, so I might post something(s) in the artist sub forum thingy. Eh. I live in the humid state of Florida. Woot.

Fountaina Infel

The Banjo

Dapper Lunatic

16,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:32 pm
Hey thanks for accepting. Uber new, just joined gaia yesterday. The name is Banjo and I'm 16 turning 17 in 13 days. This place looked rocking so i wanted to join up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:38 pm
ok im new.....my names is alexus554 nd i really trying to earn me sum money nd i hope this guild helps  

alexus554-

SkySharkX2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 pm
Hiya, I'm Charles I'm going to school for web development right now and I'm rather new to the whole gaia thing. Anyways nice to meet all of you and I look forward to posting in these guild topics. Also I'm a big transformer fan and I like anime and video games.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games